LadBaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she still have a proper job?
I think both of them have now given up work. Rox stopped working when she had Phoenix and Mark must have quit too because he never goes off to work now🤔. Social media is their full time job

Reactions: 7
I think both of them have now given up work. Rox stopped working when she had Phoenix and Mark must have quit too because he never goes off to work now🤔. Social media is their full time job
Yeah there excuse about the subs £3.50 , don’t know if it’s gone up, was so that Rox didn’t have to go back to work after maternity leave with Phoenix.
Someone on this thread further back said mark had recently given up work too, so the money must be rolling in to be able to afford that

Yeah there excuse about the subs £3.50 , don’t know if it’s gone up, was so that Rox didn’t have to go back to work after maternity leave with Phoenix.
Someone on this thread further back said mark had recently given up work too, so the money must be rolling in to be able to afford that
Have you heard them on Luannas podcast as special guests? it was a few months back. I’d not really heard of them before or seen anything from them but god it was painful to listen to. He tries so hard to be funny, she is boring as anything and Luisa and Anna fake laugh the whole way through. Had a nosey at their insta after and watched about 3 video’s. Can tell its all stages a mile off.

He confirmed on the podcast he had left work!

Have you heard them on Luannas podcast as special guests? it was a few months back. I’d not really heard of them before or seen anything from them but god it was painful to listen to. He tries so hard to be funny, she is boring as anything and Luisa and Anna fake laugh the whole way through. Had a nosey at their insta after and watched about 3 video’s. Can tell its all stages a mile off.

He confirmed on the podcast he had left work!
No I haven’t, I hardly watch there videos anymore as most seem staged.

The work thing doesn’t surprise me as it seems it what they wanted to happen

Oh my god, I had to block these absolute cunts because they kept popping up on my Instagram and they make me feel actual rage

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh my god, I had to block these absolute cunts because they kept popping up on my Instagram and they make me feel actual rage
I couldn’t agree more, they’re taking the pee robbing a living by posting stupid YouTube videos and horrendously cringe tiktoks. She’s just a loud mouth attention seeker and he’s an irritating lanky twit!

Reactions: 9
Why has he not sorted his railings yet??
👀
If I had teeth like him and money rolling in I'd invest in a new set . . I dont mean pearly white 1s . .
Just less peanut butter and tombstones 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Searched for a thread after being reminded these wankstains exist when they appeared on the new Walkers ad. I had hoped covid had at least put a stop to yet more cringey sausage roll themed Christmas shitfests.

They're not funny at all. They remind me of the annoying loud people on the council estate I used to live on, forever acting "wacky" and laughing at their oh-so-hil-AR-ious selves, whilst their mates cheered them on with "lol you so CRAZY". Impossible to have a conversation with, cos they just shout over you and laugh or start singing, but easily offended if someone didn't laugh at their antics. Ugh.

I'm not on social media really anymore, but couldn't believe they were trying to beg for £3 off people to watch them twit about. Even my least favourite youtubers haven't sunk that low yet.

Also, whilst I'm not necessarily a Chris Moyles fan, I did think it was low that the dad completely twisted what Chris Moyles said about his lameass song and started wailing about how it was "FOR CHARITYYYYYY" etc and people didn't bother to look into it. Was glad to see Chris Moyles do a pretty good job of answering people on twitter, posting a recording of what was actually said to those that were accusing him of bs. Shows how full of tit these people are.

I'm surprised there's only this thread on here, that doesn't seem to get a lot of posts on the topic of these tit-splashes.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Searched for a thread after being reminded these wankstains exist when they appeared on the new Walkers ad. I had hoped covid had at least put a stop to yet more cringey sausage roll themed Christmas shitfests.

They're not funny at all. They remind me of the annoying loud people on the council estate I used to live on, forever acting "wacky" and laughing at their oh-so-hil-AR-ious selves, whilst their mates cheered them on with "lol you so CRAZY". Impossible to have a conversation with, cos they just shout over you and laugh or start singing, but easily offended if someone didn't laugh at their antics. Ugh.

I'm not on social media really anymore, but couldn't believe they were trying to beg for £3 off people to watch them twit about. Even my least favourite youtubers haven't sunk that low yet.

Also, whilst I'm not necessarily a Chris Moyles fan, I did think it was low that the dad completely twisted what Chris Moyles said about his lameass song and started wailing about how it was "FOR CHARITYYYYYY" etc and people didn't bother to look into it. Was glad to see Chris Moyles do a pretty good job of answering people on twitter, posting a recording of what was actually said to those that were accusing him of bs. Shows how full of tit these people are.

I'm surprised there's only this thread on here, that doesn't seem to get a lot of posts on the topic of these tit-splashes.
This is one of the best posts I've seen on this site. Absolutely spot on. It's beyond me how more people don't hate them lol

Reactions: 5
This is one of the best posts I've seen on this site. Absolutely spot on. It's beyond me how more people don't hate them lol
Because people are blind and can't see past their stupid cringe fest. I don't think I've ever hated a pair of social media "stars" as much as I hate these two.

Reactions: 11
These two are taking everything too far now.. Anyone seen Twitter? hopefully, it's just a joke and won't become a reality- Sausage roll Body spray.. I mean, wtaf! seriously?! Come on Lynx! #takingthingstoofar #notosausagerollbodyspray

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Every video is the exact same. Him looking like he's embarrassed, disturbed and perplexed while she dances like a twit behind him. I can see this would have been funny the first time. If he was genuinely like "wtf" and she'd caught him off guard. But the fact this is all they do, and that is completely set up is just boring. Don't find them funny at all.

Reactions: 13
first time was fine for charity, now its lame. Sausage Rolls, aren't they so relateable?! They eat pastries! We eat them too! They must be like us! Ugh duck off, And duck off with Lad Humour. Pair of utter ponces. Hate them.

Ffs, these twats aren’t trying to make it a hat trick are they? Talk about putting a cherry-shaped tit on a tit year! I’d rather the Eastenders theme tune got Christmas number one, at least it would be apt.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
first time was fine for charity, now its lame. Sausage Rolls, aren't they so relateable?! They eat pastries! We eat them too! They must be like us! Ugh duck off, And duck off with Lad Humour. Pair of utter Ponces. Hate them.
😂😂 They're getting so boreing. You seen that stupid Walkers advert with them om? They love themselves. Hate how people talk to them on instagram, by name "love you Rox" eww

Reactions: 3
I actually liked the video with the jumpers last night, she definitely was the angriest I’ve seen her. Made it better that he was wearing one too 🤣🤣

Apolgies if there is already a thread for them but did have a brief look and couldn't see anything on them. I just wanted to know your thoughts on Ladbaby and Ladbaby Mum (Mark & Roxanne). I've been following them for a while now and do watch the videos.
What are your opinions?

ETA: Just seen a thread for them, admin can this thread I've created be deleted.

I've just had a look on their latest accounts. They made 1.2 million in the last year. YES MATE 🙈

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.