LadBaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are obviously a lovely family but their stuff is just so lowest common denominator for people who enjoy Elf on the Shelf, etc. Hate how his wife acts like she doesn't know what he's got planned. Yeah as if. Sorry, if I came home to a house filled with balloons I would not be happy...but I am a miserable cow at the best of times :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can not stand "Lad Baby" really don't see the appeal 😬
They do what they do for charity - also it is a pee take against all the stupid record companies who chuck out stupid people singing stupid Xmas songs that have been done hundreds of times before - all for profit.

Trussell Trust has done well from their success and I applaud them for that. However, they need a different food item now and the song this year just doesn't have the power.

Reactions: 3
It's her I can't stand the most.
He worked hard to build that brand up and now she's doing the same stupid bleeping dance and gurn every day!! She is running his brand and discredited everything he's worked for.

Reactions: 9
So glad I'm not the only one 🙃

I respect the charity stuff, but they are annoying af.
All this relatable mummy/family stuff is bs - same with Gi Fletcher.

Reactions: 9
Ughhh
Her bleeping fake "guffawing" laughter pre 8am has made me vom.
Get this tit off my screen.
Legends my arse 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t fathom why anybody would want to watch thick moronic chavs like these, the Dad is just an irritating wet man child.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t stand them, they’re not funny and just come across as really gormless. The other half watches him now and again on YouTube 🙄

I’m sure they’re from Nottingham like I am as well 😖
not sure where they’re from but they live in Hemel Hempstead apparently. Their Cars been seen driving around

Reactions: 1
Doing a great job for charity but saw a pic today and he had long fingernails which makes me feel sick on a man so can never look at a photo of him again 😂😂🤢🤢

Reactions: 8
Their first song was bearable but this year's song, who is listening to that? Who told them that it was a good idea?

Looks like they’ve got the Christmas number one. Arseholes.
They’ll be doing one again next year, as it’s not about the charity for them or else they would be helping it all year round, now it’s to try and get as many Xmas number ones as they can. They just seem so desperate for fame especially now he’s dyed his hair 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
I will be happy to admit I’m wrong but aren’t they just using a charity to ensure they got to number 1?

Their content is aimed towards working class and they are the ones who donate the most.

How much did it cost to produce? How much was profit? How much went to charity?

Also what’s funny about the recycled content of her dancing like a twit and his staged confused face.

Reactions: 12
I will be happy to admit I’m wrong but aren’t they just using a charity to ensure they got to number 1?

Their content is aimed towards working class and they are the ones who donate the most.

Also what’s funny about the recycled content of her dancing like a twit and his staged confused face.
That’s what I want to ask when people start screeching “ItS fOr ChArItY”

Exactly how much how much goes to charity, and how much disappears into production costs etc?
There is something very disingenuous about the whole thing.

Reactions: 5
That’s what I want to ask when people start screeching “ItS fOr ChArItY”

Exactly how much how much goes to charity, and how much disappears into production costs etc?
There is something very disingenuous about the whole thing.
Yep. I follow BrummyMummy and she was selling mugs for £15 with £1 going to charity.

Therefore meaning people bought them because of the added bonus of giving to charity. But she still made a good profit from the sales after production costs. They will be no different.

Also surely they get some kind of tax relief or reduction because it’s for charity as well.

Don’t get me wrong I don’t think they scammed a charity but I do think it’s just clever marketing for their own gain. Three years in a row is just ridiculous.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Definitely it says they give 100% of the profit, but they’ve got to take out production, the rights to use someone else’s song, paying ronan keating, advertising. They would be better off asking people to donate straight to the charity, but that way they wouldn’t get there number one hit 😡

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.