LadBaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you've maybe missed the point. She couldn't decide what to put back because they needed EVERYTHING in that one shop. She couldn't put the wipes back because her babies needed them. She couldn't put the nappies back because her babies needed them. She couldn't put the food back because they had obviously chosen to buy only what they really needed. That was her point.

Some people do literally have to budget for and live penny to penny, now more so than ever.
as much as I find them annoying, I related to this story a lot where I’ve been in that position.

Reactions: 8
I've been in the position of nappies, wipes and food in my weekly shop and having to sacrifice something to afford all the times.
One particular time, I was short at the check out so I put the wipes back. I figured that I had face clothes/muslins/coton wool at home which I could use with a bowl of warm water. Yes, it was a pain in the arse having to grab the water bowl for every nappy change but it did the job really well! Even when I was out and about I still managed to do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think you've maybe missed the point. She couldn't decide what to put back because they needed EVERYTHING in that one shop. She couldn't put the wipes back because her babies needed them. She couldn't put the nappies back because her babies needed them. She couldn't put the food back because they had obviously chosen to buy only what they really needed. That was her point.

Some people do literally have to budget for and live penny to penny, now more so than ever.
I would say nappies are more important than wipes and shower gel.

I've been in the position of nappies, wipes and food in my weekly shop and having to sacrifice something to afford all the times.
One particular time, I was short at the check out so I put the wipes back. I figured that I had face clothes/muslins/coton wool at home which I could use with a bowl of warm water. Yes, it was a pain in the arse having to grab the water bowl for every nappy change but it did the job really well! Even when I was out and about I still managed to do it.
Yes exactly you’d choose the one you could most do without. I’ve been there but they’re becoming very me me me and very irritating.

Reactions: 7
Couldn’t agree more, we used to use the calculator on one of ours phones when on a budget, so we didn’t go over. I still use shop and go in Tesco as it keeps a running total

Reactions: 3
I would say nappies are more important than wipes and shower gel.

Yes exactly you’d choose the one you could most do without. I’ve been there but they’re becoming very me me me and very irritating.
I'm sure she would have figured something out if the kind person behind her hadn't offered her £1 so quickly, but I don't think she's "bullshitting" about it being a difficult decision to decide what to remove from the shop.

I think she was just trying to give an example of when she has felt helpless and unable to provide fully for her family. There are going to be so many more families in this situation next year 😢

Reactions: 4
I'm sure she would have figured something out if the kind person behind her hadn't offered her £1 so quickly, but I don't think she's "bullshitting" about it being a difficult decision to decide what to remove from the shop.

I think she was just trying to give an example of when she has felt helpless and unable to provide fully for her family. There are going to be so many more families in this situation next year 😢
There will be unfortunately but they do things for their own gain hence why they have given up their jobs to concentrate on social media. You sound like their biggest fan

Reactions: 2
Now they’ve done a new version with the wife cheater Ronan keating, he’s obviously hard up for money as haven’t heard from him recently

What a load of bollocks. If you were 70p short for your shop you’d just take out a couple of tins of beans or a bag of pasta or something. It’s not rocket science for ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Their Christmas single is for a really good cause but I fear it’s more about the self promotion of themselves rather than the charity.

There will be unfortunately but they do things for their own gain hence why they have given up their jobs to concentrate on social media. You sound like their biggest fan
Because I entered into a discussion in response to your ill-judged and insensitive comment? Yeh, okay... 🙄🤦

• Haha
I don’t know much about them apart from the sausage roll thing, but for some reason every time I see a picture of them they just look gormless. Maybe it’s the mouth open thing that everyone seems to do.

I don’t know much about them apart from the sausage roll thing, but for some reason every time I see a picture of them they just look gormless. Maybe it’s the mouth open thing that everyone seems to do.
This! I think they play on it to try and be funny, which there not! The man's face annoys me greatly 🤣

They're just cringe.

Reactions: 9
I have nothing against them-I didn’t know who they where until a few years ago
i do admire them for raising money for food banks and some videos are funny-others not so good
i know how bad this sounds-I really hope their song doesn’t make it to number one this year-it’s weak and to be honest-crap
I said to my fella the other day that I hope the nhs one gets the top spot
after the year we’ve had the nhs should be top dog in the charts-not sausage rolls
or as my bloke put it the other day ‘sausage rolls just ain’t that nice-it’s cheap meat with pastry-and these too have built a career round it,oh,and her laugh goes through me’

I think what they’ve done is fab. We helped deliver out food parcels from food banks earlier this year and honestly some days I was mortified handing out what I did. Old fruit and veg, hardly any meal, bit of pasta. Food banks need help.
i Would much rather the money went to a food bank rather than some Pop stars pockets.
yes it’s a song based on sausage rolls but listen to the words.
i am so glad they used their platform in a positive form. so many influencers are just sharing their full fridges for Xmas and all the presents they’ve bought or been glifted for their children and not thinking the impact that may have. if there’s mums that were in roxs situation imagine how they feel seeing other fake lives all over the gram.

I think what they’ve done is fab. We helped deliver out food parcels from food banks earlier this year and honestly some days I was mortified handing out what I did. Old fruit and veg, hardly any meal, bit of pasta. Food banks need help.
i Would much rather the money went to a food bank rather than some Pop stars pockets.
yes it’s a song based on sausage rolls but listen to the words.
i am so glad they used their platform in a positive form. so many influencers are just sharing their full fridges for Xmas and all the presents they’ve bought or been glifted for their children and not thinking the impact that may have. if there’s mums that were in roxs situation imagine how they feel seeing other fake lives all over the gram.
Yeah but the amount of money they’ve earned this year they should be donating more often than just at Xmas to get the number one song, it kind of takes the good deed away when it’s for something selfish

I can’t stand them, they’re not funny and just come across as really gormless. The other half watches him now and again on YouTube 🙄

I’m sure they’re from Nottingham like I am as well 😖

Reactions: 5
It started off quite funny but definitely just a parody of themselves now. Cant fault what they’ve done for Trussell Trust though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.