Ladbaby #3 Do they know we're grifting?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was she not a bit over dressed for axe throwing. Also his arrogance is getting off the scale these days . Wonder if that was another freebie !!!!
....Taking the Wife axe throwing and the side piece for a romantic meal ??

Seems to be putting on a lot of weight these days...

Reactions: 4
....Taking the Wife axe throwing and the side piece for a romantic meal ??

Seems to be putting on a lot of weight these days...
I was just pondering if that outfit was deeply unflattering or is she more ‘rotund’ around the midriff.

Reactions: 2
Here we go again with the party cannons ..it was funny the first time but not for the 400th time !!! These videos are sooo staged how can she not see the camera!!! Also can they not think of any new content. Also still only one pillow on the bed !!!!!!
That's a rip off off a US cop and his wife, but they actually like each other

Reactions: 1
Well deserved backlash Mark is getting for his latest wind up om Roxy. And I have to agree- it is very mean spirited ans she is right to be fuming.. I havent seen one comment that thinks he is hilarious after his 'joke".

Reactions: 3
The super fans aren't happy I see. Also good to see that people are starting to notice how staged the videos are. It was probably on record anyway on their TV. Also why would u sit in the middle of the room with a random chair & not on the couch . So glad to see people are finally starting to realise how fake these two are. Also is that them trying to get invited for next year to the super bowl 🏈

Reactions: 6
That's a rip off off a US cop and his wife, but they actually like each other
Something uniquely tragic about a couple pushing forty jumping out scaring eachother...If you are 25 I can get it....

They are stuck in a self made holding pattern...For two such ,'smarty pants grifters'...bragging about the Beatles rather than being humble and mentioning the charity was a big mistake...

Not as clever as they think they are...

Something uniquely tragic about a couple pushing forty jumping out scaring eachother...If you are 25 I can get it....

They are stuck in a self made holding pattern...For two such ,'smarty pants grifters'...bragging about the Beatles rather than being humble and mentioning the charity was a big mistake...

Not as clever as they think they are...
Same old videos just a different day

Can’t they afford furniture? That house looks empty. Why sit on a school chair in the middle of the room to watch tv??
That prank wasn’t funny. At all.

Reactions: 5
Can’t they afford furniture? That house looks empty. Why sit on a school chair in the middle of the room to watch tv??
That prank wasn’t funny. At all.
Not seen too many of their vids so others can judge better than me..

But saw a prank where he squirted her with water while she was holding the baby and the kid started crying...Same video he squirted her with water in a restaurant and it went over her food...

Not sure how much respect he has for her... But my partner wouldn't put up with that...grift or no grift.

I used to like them but their ‘act’ is old and tired now.
He comes across as an hole and that last prank was just mean (or if it was staged for the gram it really wasn’t funny.

They have done that video so they probably get a mews story done on them in a newspaper . They obviously need some publicity after being snubbed by the Brit Awards
---

So glad to see that the supet fans have finally started to notice the fakeness of their videos. I bet he will be regretting doing that video just now even though it has almost a million views 🤑🤑🤑

Last edited:
I used to like them but their ‘act’ is old and tired now.
He comes across as an hole and that last prank was just mean (or if it was staged for the gram it really wasn’t funny.
They were better off keeping quiet and hoping no one noticed they weren't at the Brits...Highlighting that the music industry thinks they are a pair of wasters and the fact that they are being cancelled...Is a bit silly.

But when you are needy..ego driven..average looking irritants you can't help yourself..

I think we all know by the timing of the video it was clearly put out to get a reaction from their American followers to improve their algorithm on Facebook as the reel has a million views far higher than any recent vidoes of theirs . So staged & boring now ...

I think we all know by the timing of the video it was clearly put out to get a reaction from their American followers to improve their algorithm on Facebook as the reel has a million views far higher than any recent vidoes of theirs . So staged & boring now ...
Go easy on him....His Mrs has aged ten years since Christmas...He's getting cancelled by industry bigwigs....He's got no new ideas and he is reduced to grovelling for freebies..

Can't be much fun for a guy bigger than the Beatles !!!!.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another day of out trying to get freebies by the looks of it!!!!! Funny how he is only shown for like a millisecond on her story & nothing from him today!!!! Says a lot doesn't it with radio silence will be the same as when he could found cheating they won't address the backlash !!! Every action has a consequence unless you are Mark & Rox of course

Attachments

So glad to see that the super fans have finally started to notice the fakeness of their videos. I bet he will be regretting doing that video just now even though it has almost a million views 🤑🤑🤑
I do worry about the human race, especially that socalled superfans are only coming to the idea that this is fake when anyone with a modicum of intelligence can figure out from one video, either posted this year or a few ago. 🤦‍♂️

Another day of out trying to get freebies by the looks of it!!!!! Funny how he is only shown for like a millisecond on her story & nothing from him today!!!! Says a lot doesn't it with radio silence will be the same as when he could found cheating they won't address the backlash !!! Every action has a consequence unless you are Mark & Rox of course
Awww "Feel so close"....Are the perfect couple perfect again ??..

Warms the soul doesn't it !!!..

Anyway well done to the Brits for not caving in despite no doubt getting bombarded on mass by brain dead robots who would dance on the motorway if these Clowns told them to.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.