Ladbaby #3 Do they know we're grifting?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever it is that they plan to announce it will no doubt benefit their bank balance & make them even more popular !!!!!

Reactions: 1
Whatever it is that they plan to announce it will no doubt benefit their bank balance & make them even more popular !!!!!
They aren't popular outside their little circle..

That's where the 13m reach bollox comes in...Naive producers and Companies like ITS fall for it.

The Brits didn't fall for the 13m crap..

Grifters but clever with it...

She gets a Presenter job he will be devastated...

I'm thinking maybe it's a brand deal with Jet2 or something like that as it's very unusual to have radio silence while they are on holiday as it's usually look at us on holiday enjoying the sunshine with all our money !! Maybe they aren't allowed to post anything until the announcement that's my theory

Reactions: 4
I'm thinking maybe it's a brand deal with Jet2 or something like that as it's very unusual to have radio silence while they are on holiday as it's usually look at us on holiday enjoying the sunshine with all our money !! Maybe they aren't allowed to post anything until the announcement that's my theory
Jet2 are going to pay her to dance during flights and have him hide in the toilet with party poppers and scare customers .....Part of their new entertainment initiative to disguise rising costs .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was looking at booking through jet2. If it is a brand deal with Dumb and Dumber then I’ll look elsewhere. Took the piss last February when they were gifted the half term week in Tenerife by Jet2

Reactions: 3
They are keeping very quiet on their grifted treat from Jet2. They will delight us with a video this weekend then drop the secret out. The secret will distract all their dump followers that they have just had a free holiday 🤢

They are keeping very quiet on their grifted treat from Jet2. They will delight us with a video this weekend then drop the secret out. The secret will distract all their dump followers that they have just had a free holiday 🤢
Be great having followers like theirs..

"6ft 7 inch man with bad teeth caught having a threesome in a Nottingham park shouting Yes Mate while eating a sausage roll".

"Can't be Mark he is 6ft 8 !!!".

Bless them .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nobody cares!!!!
---
Their super fans have turned into security guards now telling people not to say where they are !!! Grow up they ain't the royal family !!! We all know whatever the announcement is it's going to improve the brand & the ladbaby bank balance as they do nothing for free!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
I would say a Canary island. Don’t think Benidorm is bikini weather yet?

"Summer news"..Still in Winter....

Having another baby are they....The British Osmond family...

Number 1 charity single in twenty years time with "My little sausage roll from Liverpool"

I think it's somewhere in the canaries. But their super fans are going to support them no matter what

Reactions: 2
I see their super fans are losing their minds about not knowing what the announcement is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.