Ladbaby #3 Do they know we're grifting?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they don't care about going...Why go on about it ??

For supposedly well educated grifters they are so transparent...

They can stay in with the kids now...Give the kids a treat.
---

How disrespectful to call The Brits tit. Arrogance off the scale now, how they have changed! They are full of self importance and entitled…..what tossers! 🤣🤣
The sound of toys getting chucked out..Taste that bitterness.

Reactions: 3
Probs weren’t invited coz last time they were they were given seats that were higher up and they complained and said it was tit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Probs weren’t invited coz last time they were they were given seats that were higher up and they complained and said it was tit
Must be plenty of complaints from "Artists"..Just that they can ignore these two wasters and no one will miss them

Reactions: 2
Let's wait for all the super fans comments.
They mean they can't wait to earn more money from people who can't afford to pay into the brand !!!! Shame it's come down to all about being about money and the celeb life style with these two!!!! Clearly doing the whole Beggy Mitchell thing so they can get things for having 13 million followers !!!! Funny how they put this post out now they are wanting Brit Award tickets !!!!! Why do they need to be so desperate every day!!! Maybe time to move aside & let other newer & smaller creators have some success on Facebook

Attachments

• Sick
Should also read on their latest post that they've managed to but a 2.1 million pound House too !!!!!

---

Erm....... can someone explain this to me ..
They have both changed & not for the better either!!!! They are all about the money & fame & not about family !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
If they hadn't changed they would still be staying in their old house in Hemel & they would still be driving their old cars. To me that would be them not changing instead of having the big fancy mansion and the electric Jaguar . Clearly can't hide the money now although they like to act like the don't spend money with always being in her Peugeot & only ever filming in certain rooms of the house . I really hope people start to notice how they have changed & not for the better since it all began & now they have just become all about money money money ..

Reactions: 4
Have Asda bought In The Style?? Sorry if this is old news I was browsing the Asda George website for a jumper today and LadBaby Mum ITS came up!
Some of her stuff was in Asda last year I think. Although nottingham asda don't stock it anymore says a lot doesn't it !!

Let's wait for all the super fans comments.
They mean they can't wait to earn more money from people who can't afford to pay into the brand !!!! Shame it's come down to all about being about money and the celeb life style with these two!!!! Clearly doing the whole Beggy Mitchell thing so they can get things for having 13 million followers !!!! Funny how they put this post out now they are wanting Brit Award tickets !!!!! Why do they need to be so desperate every day!!! Maybe time to move aside & let other newer & smaller creators have some success on Facebook
Thought it was about raising money for charity...I feel sorry for the kids with such immature..entitled parents

Reactions: 1
It's pretty clear that post has only gone out today because they haven't been invited to the Brit Awards & they feel like it's their right to be invited. It's never been about the charity why has it taken them almost 2 months to even mention the Trussle Trust . It seems its a post to say wow look at us look at what we've done & we should be getting invited . Also I don't believe for a minute they ever bought their own Brit Awards tickets . They get everything gifted or for free when it comes to stuff like that.

Yes the 13m subscriber draft is a F**K Y*U post about their importance..

But ask yourself if you have 2 million in the bank...Two healthy kids...A wonderful partner and Mansion..Why would you be so upset by a little snub if your life was so Happy ??

Reactions: 5
Wasn’t it the Brits where Rox filmed a gutted Mark who thought he’d be at the front hogging the limelight and he hadn’t been made a big fuss off and no one cared about him in his sausage roll suit?

Wasn’t it the Brits where Rox filmed a gutted Mark who thought he’d be at the front hogging the limelight and he hadn’t been made a big fuss off and no one cared about him in his sausage roll suit?

Scandalous that Artists who spend years writing music and hours and hours perfecting an instrument won't kiss their arses...Scandalous !!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They want to be at opening of everything. Wouldn't surprise me if they wanted to be at the opening of an envelope !!!

They want to be at opening of everything. Wouldn't surprise me if they wanted to be at the opening of an envelope !!!
It"s a false reality... Don't know anyone outside their subscribers who think they are particularly attractive or talented....But because the "riff raff" who buy crap they can't afford...compliment them at every turn..They think they are Posh and Becks...

If I was organising the Brits I'd invite the girl from the Nightclub and seat her near the front

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.