Ladbaby #3 Do they know we're grifting?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They forget that it could all end tomorrow. What would they do then ? No more In The Style or no more social media how would they cope ? It would be interesting to see if his old job would have him back ?

Reactions: 1
Was in the dining room at work a while ago and a few people were talking about these Clowns and some guy who was reading a paper chipped in by saying...The Man is copying Paul Whitehouse isn't milk brilliant character and his performing monkey is aping Jim Carrey out of the Mask..
---

They forget that it could all end tomorrow. What would they do then ? No more In The Style or no more social media how would they cope ? It would be interesting to see if his old job would have him back ?
Their future is secure...After dinner stuff...Appearances . openings in Nottingham etc and loyal subscribers...Reality TV..

Downside is being stuck with someone 24/7 would irritate the heck out of me and I'm not sure it's healthy unless your Tom and Barb from the The good life...I'm sure they must get on each others tits regularly especially with their egos..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Don’t they get no one is bothered about sausage rolls now. One trick pony I say

Reactions: 6
Here comes Beggy Mitchell again!!!!!! Trying to get a sausage roll pot noodle deal are they now?
Just showing People what they will be eating while the significant members of the Music industry are at the Brits..

Although I hear the organisers are having second thoughts and they are getting a table after all.....In the car park.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just showing People what they will be eating while the significant members of the Music industry are at the Brits..

Although I hear the organisers are having second thoughts and they are getting a table after all.....In the car park.
Are you a former super fan Trussy ?
---

I see they use the Jaguar to pick the kids up from school. Is that so they can show off & be like look at us with our fancy car !!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
---

I see they use the Jaguar to pick the kids up from school. Is that so they can show off & be like look at us with our fancy car !!!!!!
He turns up in his jaguar to have his hair cut near the city ground but on a match day he doesn’t want to be noticed by 29000 other people. Strange that, must be cos majority of NFFC fans think he’s a grifting bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 8
---
Heavens No..... I don't like talentless grifters that get rich in all the wrong ways...

As for the Jaguar I imagine they are trying to rebuild their ego from the Brits snub...How dare they be ignored etc.

Showed their bitter true Colours didn't they..

Won’t most of those ‘13 million’ people be the same person liking their instagrams, tik tok, twitters and YouTube? They probably need to divide 13 million by 6 or 7 to get the actual number of people who have accidentally clicked follow.

Reactions: 4
Won’t most of those ‘13 million’ people be the same person liking their instagrams, tik tok, twitters and YouTube? They probably need to divide 13 million by 6 or 7 to get the actual number of people who have accidentally clicked follow.
Their influence is better measured by the dwindling number of people that downloaded their Xmas hit for charity..Why they were desperately lying about the best way to donate....

13m stuff I imagine was revenge post aimed at Brit organisers who don't give a crap anyway...Easily upset and triggered these two "wholesome" types aren't they ??

Reactions: 5
Is that him pretending to be sick because it's brit awards night ?
If you had a couple of million...A great partner and two wonderful kids would missing the Brits really be a problem ??

What is the matter with these two...Just take the kids to the park and focus on what matters..

Both seem so immature.

How is Rox going to cope looking after them all being sick. She will hate having to step up to the plate & be the one to look after them all or She will make out she is sick too .

Reactions: 2
Shall we wait for the woe is me from her tomorrow when she's had to look after mark & the boys & the woe is me that they didn't get invited to the Brits

• Haha
Here we go again with the party cannons ..it was funny the first time but not for the 400th time !!! These videos are sooo staged how can she not see the camera!!! Also can they not think of any new content. Also still only one pillow on the bed !!!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Oh I seeeeee, they expected a Brit invite cause Elton and Ed got a nomination for their original Christmas song and not the bastarding sausage roll edit

• Haha
They expect an invite for everything these days .. they want an invite to the opening of an electric & gas bill no doubt!!!
---

The whole putting videos out when they don't get invited saying they aren't bothered when they actually are is quite sad & pathetic. Surely they must realise they weren't wanted there at the Brit Awards tonight if they were they would of had an invite....

Here we go again with the party cannons ..it was funny the first time but not for the 400th time !!! These videos are sooo staged how can she not see the camera!!! Also can they not think of any new content. Also still only one pillow on the bed !!!!!!
They should vote Green instead of Tory with all the recycling.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.