Ladbaby #3 Do they know we're grifting?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do the Nottiningham Live play into their hands !!!!
This is the worse paper ever, clickbait journos who just report any old 💩 that’s why they’re in there because slow news day

Reactions: 3
Kunt and the gang's alternate "Greg sausage roll" story video (still on his Facebook btw from Dec) was a real hit job..

Change anyone's mind about these lowlife grifters.

Reactions: 1
How times have changed for the pair. He now has to dance to get attention. Bet his mates (if he has any) take the p*ss out of him behind his back. Bet she hasn’t got any because who would suffer that on a night out. 🤣🤣
---

Well Gary Glitter is now free, wander if the desperate pair will give him a call🤣🤣

They are just desperate to be noticed & will do anything in their power to stay relevant!!!

How times have changed for the pair. He now has to dance to get attention. Bet his mates (if he has any) take the p*ss out of him behind his back. Bet she hasn’t got any because who would suffer that on a night out. 🤣🤣
---

Well Gary Glitter is now free, wander if the desperate pair will give him a call🤣🤣
I bet they'll get The Glitter to do a remix of Rock and Roll to the Sausage Roll lyrics! SAUS-AGE ROLLS! SAUS-AGE! ROLLS!

Reactions: 2
Did kunt and the gang ever release the song yes mate? They put the lyrics up on a post

Desperate times call for him to start the stupid dancing too ??? Their arrogance in the video is unreal !!!!!!
How can people pay to watch this desperation ???...Last interesting video he made was the one in the bar..

Is she pregnant again ??.. Looks it.

I thought that she looked a big pregnant on that dancing video. Could you imagine the freebies they would be begging for if she is !!!

I thought that she looked a big pregnant on that dancing video. Could you imagine the freebies they would be begging for if she is !!!
Not like them not to promote it if true..Could be money off the back of it.

Baby at pretty much 40...Good luck in your late 50s with an untrustworthy younger husband and stroppy teenager lol...

I wanna know what happened to her advertising agency that she was in business with someone a years ago. Looks like she resigned & left the guy in the 💩

I wanna know what happened to her advertising agency that she was in business with someone a years ago. Looks like she resigned & left the guy in the 💩
Read somewhere her and lurch met 14 years ago when he was still in short trousers...She must have been very young to be in business especially cut throat advertising..

Guessing this guy if he was left in the crap might have been quite a bit older and she thought lurch was the better long term option ??..Very ambitious obviously....Guys obviously think she is attractive..I can't see it myself.

Would love to know who her business partner was, he would definitely have a story to tell 🤔

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.