Ladbaby #3 Do they know we're grifting?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just popping by this side of Tattle as I saw it on the main forum page just to say how much I detest these pair of cunts.
Horrible.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just popping by this side of Tattle as I saw it on the main forum page just to say how much I detest these pair of cunts.
Horrible.
Same I was just going to comment how much I dislike them too. Biggest con mechations on the internet. What is likeable about them.

Reactions: 5
I just wish more of their super fans would wake up & realise what these two are actually like rather than fuelling their egos ..

Reactions: 3
At least we can all look at them and think, thank f*** that’s not our life. Imagine being that obsessed about making money you have to make an utter t*** of yourself on a daily basis.
THANK GOD I HAVE A NORMAL LIFE!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well said
---

At least we can all look at them and think, thank f*** that’s not our life. Imagine being that obsessed about making money you have to make an utter t*** of yourself on a daily basis.
THANK GOD I HAVE A NORMAL LIFE!!
Well said
I think they need a reality check that there is more to life than fame & fortune .......
---

She's at it again... she will no doubt get a percentage of the sales when people use her code. So one minute they are about helping people who need food banks & then in the next breath it's like buy this to help me earn money. The double standards are unreal just so they can earn a few quid

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
So they raise money for a food bank charity in one breath yet the next, advertising an expensive food delivery business? Money talks 🙄

• Angry
Well said
---

Well said
I think they need a reality check that there is more to life than fame & fortune .......
---

She's at it again... she will no doubt get a percentage of the sales when people use her code. So one minute they are about helping people who need food banks & then in the next breath it's like buy this to help me earn money. The double standards are unreal just so they can earn a few quid
Looks bloody awful on that picture..Percy pig without the costume ...

Like someone pointed out they seem to have just sold out completely because TV isn't interested..The strain of selling out is showing.

Think Kunt and others have done a good hit job....The record breaking hit was a mistake.

Reactions: 4
She’ll be inside Percy Pig and he’ll be inside Colin the Caterpillar with a clause not to divulge it.

Reactions: 2
I wonder what brand they are trying to get to work with them today ? #desperate

The big problem with people like these two cretins, is they just don't go away. They are always there, sniffing around any bit of fame they can get their crusty hands on. They'll just continuously be there with that stupid open mouth pose they do as if "oh look at how much fun we are".

Biggest mistake was bantering Beatles fans when many people thought they were doing the song for charity .

For two supposedly clever grifters with marketing experience...They misread the room.

Can't help themselves I'm afraid...Family life isn't enough for them.

No stories from them today ?
Have to think lying about the best way to donate to charity....Selling your soul to everything including "anti hangover tablets" and just being unscrupulous grifters will weigh heavy some days...Add in she is older and he cheated with an "ordinary" looking girl.....Might have been easier if it was a page 3 type...

Bet she thought wow it doesn't say much for me !!!!

I’m sure Nottingham folk love reading about their local hero………..not! 🤣

Reactions: 2
So they raise money for a food bank charity in one breath yet the next, advertising an expensive food delivery business? Money talks 🙄
Some people are thick or vulnerable and don’t realise that they are earning money from clicking on that link. These same people will think “oh how lovely of them to share a 60% off code”. These social media people infuriate me

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.