Ladbaby #3 Do they know we're grifting?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are trying for a brand deal with Costa now ?
Do they ever eat at home ?
All getting a little desperate....Loose Women etc all probably worried about their Social media if they hire the grovelling grifter.

Reactions: 3
There super fans are the first to moan about other creators doing posts like they do but it seems fine for them to be Beggy Mitchells

Reactions: 2
Wow another one who can't close her big mouth😆😆😆😆 you'd think with all their money he could get his wonky teeth fixed🤢🤢🤢
She is crazy Rox on these videos...Someone came on here once saying around the Mums at the public school her kids go to she is as quiet as a church mouse...I can believe it.

A couple of grovelling dignity-less fakes trying to stay relevant...The strain is showing on her aging face...

Reactions: 3
I'm sure they go to private school. It's all a big act from her she isn't the nice bubbly person she makes out to be.. the cracks are starting to show with them working their way through the business directory to try & get a new brand deal. I saw another creator comment on their page the other night about how they were going to try & become a beggy Mitchell

Reactions: 1
She is obviously trying to get in with M&S due the I.T.S massive losses of money. Could they get anymore desperate. Wonder how much money they raised with their 5th charity single still waiting to hear aren't we ?

Reactions: 4
Reckon if you jangled a set of car keys in front of the average Ladbaby fan they would find it fascinating..

As for the Nottingham Krankies they are apparently working on a new video where he looks exasperated while she acts like a prat..

Something new for the fans to enjoy..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.