Ladbaby #3 Do they know we're grifting?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad some people (I wish it could be everybody) can see now how bleeping irritating and NOT funny these two are. I never liked them right from the off. They are way too OTT and everything they do is so staged. None of it is genuine (from the stuff I’ve been bothered to watch) urgh I really can’t stand them 😭 And this “charity” song they’ve done with Martin Lewis (which luckily I’ve avoided listening to as I refuse to) has made me hate them even more. And I’ve gone off Martin Lewis now too.

Reactions: 7
I see all their super fans are saying M&S should give him a modeling contract!!!!!! What's the betting he gets signed up to do something with M&S. She will be wanting in on the action too of her in the style contract ends due to I.t.s money issues. Although I am starting to feel that it pays off being a Beggy Mitchell.. Makes me so mad that they always seem to get everything they want!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 1
WTF is the matter with these twerps...Rolf Harris syndrome.. "He is nice on Animal hospital so he can't be a deviant"..

No wonder these grifters get away with everything and have huge egos with these pitiful bum lickers..

Give him a modelling contract after all James Dean could only have wished to be that pretty.

Reactions: 3
I see all their super fans are saying M&S should give him a modeling contract!!!!!! What's the betting he gets signed up to do something with M&S. She will be wanting in on the action too of her in the style contract ends due to I.t.s money issues. Although I am starting to feel that it pays off being a Beggy Mitchell.. Makes me so mad that they always seem to get everything they want!!!!!
The worst thing is as well, it works. All of the moronic fans will then tag M&S and hound them into giving them what they want. Talentless pricks like this always get exactly what they want.

Reactions: 2
That red tshirt looks like a womans. Actually the more I study the photo, the more it looks like a woman with his face photoshopped on. Look at his womanly hand on the counter 🤣

I see he is still talking about it in his story today. Worst think M&S have done getting involved with their brand
---

How desperate are they for a brand deal with M&S like seriously. I hope the marketing team have done their homework on them both #justsaying

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
The worst thing is as well, it works. All of the moronic fans will then tag M&S and hound them into giving them what they want. Talentless pricks like this always get exactly what they want.
When you are in Nottingham...Have your usual wedding ring and shoes on..The same gormless face and are busy squeezing Womens arses.. and your fans say it isn't you..The Sky is the limit...

Sad thing is they hate their fans..They are peasants that need milking

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The only reason he has his hair like that is so people think it wasn't him in that video when even stevie wonder knows it's him

Reactions: 7
What wonderful news that ITS are in a financial mess. Roxy will have to start washing her clothes now the flow of free cheap tat has stopped. She should give her cheating hubby a scrub down too, with some bleach and a long stick 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
No doubt she will have a plan to bring out her clothing range with someone else seems if these two fell into the Thames they would come up with a Salmon in their mouths . Seems that no matter what gets printed about them or said they always come out on top . Still waiting for the big announcements I'm thinking their is none. Also they must of known m&s where sending them stuff as I'm sure they would of asked them for their home address rather than the po.box yet another fake & premeditated video

Don't tell their fans videos are pre meditated...Of course he's spent two hours in the toilet waiting to scare her...Of course they end up in the centre of focus at the first attempt...As for the numerous jump edits it's nothing to do with them screwing up the sketch half way through..

He wasn't squeezing arses in a nightclub either..He was at home being the Father and Husband of the year..If only we could all measure up to him

It's all about them trying to be noticed as obviously the brand isn't booming following the fall out from Xmas number one number 5. I don't believe half the stuff they are spouting on their stories about meetings . They actually have started to believe their own lies. Far tooo many big ideas since they came Into the money. Let's just see what happens with brand deals over the next few weeks

It's all about them trying to be noticed as obviously the brand isn't booming following the fall out from Xmas number one number 5. I don't believe half the stuff they are spouting on their stories about meetings . They actually have started to believe their own lies. Far tooo many big ideas since they came Into the money. Let's just see what happens with brand deals over the next few weeks
MLM's? 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.