Ladbaby #3 Do they know we're grifting?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen her blobbing around in the carpark video? Best place to keep her hidden from the general pubic 🤣 What an embarrassment for Nottingham residents!!

Reactions: 2
Have you seen her blobbing around in the carpark video? Best place to keep her hidden from the general pubic 🤣 What an embarrassment for Nottingham residents!!
I’m in Nottingham and half of us don’t want them here. He certainly doesn’t like the attention at Forest matches he’s been seen hiding in the corner of the pub trying to avoid people.

Reactions: 5
What is that dancing all about !!!!!
I thought he would love the attention at the matches

What is that dancing all about !!!!!
I thought he would love the attention at the matches
He’s been seen trying to avoid attention. I’ve never seen him at matches yet but my mates have & if any calls him a grifter or anything you’ll never see him move so quick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She has no humiliation filter and it's sad...Even sadder he is happy for her to humiliate herself if the money comes in..Any Husband that really loves his Wife would surely say let's stick to unfunny desperate pranking...

Reactions: 4
I see ‘In the Style’ are making a loss. Not a good start to the year for the grifters 🤣 that must be why they are begging M&S etc for business 🤣

I bet Mark is raging that they used Chris Ramsey to make a sausage roll on the Michael Mcinytre midnight game show . I predict Mark & Rox are gonna try & be like Chris & Rosie Ramsey because of their success with their podcasts.

The sausage roll gag is so bleeping old hat now (robbing bastard)

Imagine waking up to that face every morning, oh bleeping hell

Reactions: 3
How ironic that the first sausage song made them and the last one has killed them. I read they have a marketing background, obviously wasn’t very good at it was they! 🤣🤣 Their lust for money clouded their judgment and turned them into a laughing stock. Unlucky Nottingham having them on their doorstep, even more unlucky if you see they trawling the shops and car parks for attention 🤣🤣

How ironic that the first sausage song made them and the last one has killed them. I read they have a marketing background, obviously wasn’t very good at it was they! 🤣🤣 Their lust for money clouded their judgment and turned them into a laughing stock. Unlucky Nottingham having them on their doorstep, even more unlucky if you see they trawling the shops and car parks for attention 🤣🤣
Need for fame and attention overrides their marketing prowess (They will have a team anyway)...which is overrated because they never expected the Social media thing to kick off and the charity angle is deplorable to many anyway...Certainly don't want their old jobs back do they ??

Funny thing is she does most of the humiliating stuff...and she is older than him and looking it.....She is keeping the grift going and when it's over she gets dumped for a prettier younger blonde..Bless her.

Could you imagine living next door to these two when he's shouting at her & she's cackling !!!!!
Neighbours would be jealous if they moaned...It's the standard narcissist response....

All this "Couples" "Mum and Dad" this and that stuff wouldn't be as pukey if he didn't go around squeezing Womens arses.

I wonder when she will announce that I.T.S won't be doing her stuff again after the company lost 5 million pounds

---

I
---

Also the jumper she is wearing in that latest video what's the betting that is some new merchandise line they are bringing out

---

Here they go again with their Beggy Mitchell
Trust him to find that. I'm assuming he would donate the £100,000 to the Trussle Trust . After all he can afford to pay for his own holiday. Also they obviously can't be bothered ro charge the jag when on a long journey hence why they are always in her car

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Shameless with no dignity seems to work for these two...Some Corporate twonk thinks giving a freebie holiday means selling more crisps....

Think we just have to accept these scroungers are never going away are they ??

They must just wake up everyday & be like what company can we try & get to give us free stuff today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.