Ladbaby #2 They love a sausage roll, for the love of God Rox shut your pie-hole!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Twitter last night was full of comments calling them tories and grifters
People are waking up to these pair

Reactions: 18
Twitter last night was full of comments calling them tories and grifters
People are waking up to these pair
I don’t think Martin Lewis expected this backlash at all! A lot of people saying they would donate instead of buying the single in the replies too. I really hope it doesn’t get to Number 1 as I can’t cope with his fake crying live videos 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
It is likely WW3 will strike in 2023. I predicted something bad would happen in 2020 if Ladbaby got the 2019 Xmas number one and I was right, the pandemic struck.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“Band Aid bandwagon for Xmas No 1, Cheating Mark and Gobby Rox can go and do one”

Title suggestion!

Reactions: 11
I know lots of people like Martin Lewis and there's no denying his work has helped other people. But I think he's a good fit for ladbaby, and I'll leave it at that.

Who owns the rights for that song? As it's a reworking rather than a straight cover they'd of needed to get it cleared. Maybe Bob and midge signed it off?

Reactions: 7
Remember when the BBC said that most profits weren't going to help those Ethiopian people because of a civil war ongoing at the time.

People are hungry all year round but they only do this when their is a chance for a Christmas number one. Baring in mind all the £££ they waste on stupid videos like turning the garden in to legoland or inside bumper cars (I say waste but obviously they make money off them for themselves so they probs don’t see it as waste!) How much of that could go to the cause they feel so strongly about?

Reactions: 2
I know lots of people like Martin Lewis and there's no denying his work has helped other people. But I think he's a good fit for ladbaby, and I'll leave it at that.

Who owns the rights for that song? As it's a reworking rather than a straight cover they'd of needed to get it cleared. Maybe Bob and midge signed it off?
I'm sure I read that they asked Ure and Geldof and never thought they would say yes, so they must have got it approved.

Geldof is the same ilk as the Hoyles.... he made duck tonnes of cash off DTKIC first time round and every Christmas since. He's a no mark talentless grifter same as them. He made damn sure he was getting a hefty cut before so much as one solitary grain of dust even got near being bagged as charidee food donations for Ethiopia.

No doubt, he can smell even more deposits into his ever fattening account, as can these modern day grifters.

Reactions: 4
I'm preying Bono pops up with his line. He doesn't like anyone else saying it.

I can see this not going anywhere near as well as the other ones. The other original songs were universally liked.

This one people are pretty sceptical of, along with growing scepticism of them and it'll drag back up the cheating stuff and mansion.

Reactions: 3
Ladbaby #3 Xmas no 1s- do they know this takes the piss each time?

1. Make sure you don't listen to this on YouTube/ streaming services
2. Donate to a food bank and cut out the middle ladbaby
3. If you want to support Trussell trust and buy/ stream a charity record check out Jason Manford assembly bangers.

They cannot be number 1 again. Their ego and subsequent bank accounts will be huge on the back of this! 😑

Reactions: 15
I think what they do -using a charity single to then drive ad revenue and increase their own value- is sickening.
Martin Lewis should be ashamed of himself for getting involved with them.

Reactions: 5
I feel almost bad criticising them, as it's clearly for a good cause, but I do wonder how much of it is to boost their own profile. Call me a cynic.

As others have said, it's better to donate direct to the Trussell Trust or give food to local food banks.

Reactions: 1
I feel almost bad criticising them, as it's clearly for a good cause, but I do wonder how much of it is to boost their own profile. Call me a cynic.

As others have said, it's better to donate direct to the Trussell Trust or give food to local food banks.
Don't feel bad, it's all for their own gain....! Look at the house they live in for christ sake, a house that size hasn't come from being Not Funny on Instagram

Reactions: 9
Sooooo angryyyyyyyy
Their super fans make out as if they are the only people to ever help charity!!!!!! Simply not the case !!!!!!! It's a pay day for them tooo even of the charity do get some money

Don't feel bad, it's all for their own gain....! Look at the house they live in for christ sake, a house that size hasn't come from being Not Funny on Instagram
True. I assume a lot of people just buy the single because it's the done thing but never actually play it. They're annoying rather than funny.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.