Ladbaby #2 They love a sausage roll, for the love of God Rox shut your pie-hole!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arrogant pricks! EVERY year they can’t help themselves can they, they HAVE to try and get an ego boosting Christmas number 1.
PLEASE everyone in the UK, shun this nonsense.

Reactions: 14
Arrogant pricks! EVERY year they can’t help themselves can they, they HAVE to try and get an ego boosting Christmas number 1.
I’ve shunned it for the last four years so one more I’m happy to shun….I’ll support foodbanks my own way not through these two pricks

Reactions: 8
I actually want to forgive Ed and Elton for collaborating with Ladbaby. Of course, Ladbaby did approach Ed in the autumn and they were tipped off by Ed about this special song he and Elton wrote.

Reactions: 1
most of the people wanting to buy the single on the Martin Lewis twitter post have none or few followers....Look like bots.

Reactions: 2
Martin Lewis has gone on his own thread to defend some of the criticism, but of course he's not replying to the many many posts about "grifting Tory millionaires" 😂

He's so used to getting praise for everything that I really don't think he expected so many to have a negative reaction

Reactions: 13
Martin Lewis just replied to me and deleted 🤣 duck off man, you’re supporting Tory aresholes lifestyle

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The two most like tweets that popup when you search for ladbaby 😆 love that Mrs hinch and Matt Hancock are dragged up

Screenshot_20221212-191937.png

It's always funny when tattlers opinions are shown to reflect the public mood of these twats on social media and it's not quite the outlandish site with niche opinions that they try to paint it as.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No way! I’ve only just seen this, as if Martin Lewis is getting involved with these? Who else is? Do we know? I’ll be supporting my local food bank directly as I always do. These fucks aren’t getting a cut from me. ✌🏻

Reactions: 5
I actually want to forgive Ed and Elton for collaborating with Ladbaby. Of course, Ladbaby did approach Ed in the autumn and they were tipped off by Ed about this special song he and Elton wrote.
I was so surprised by that, because the Ed/Elton song was actually really good. A new Christmas song that will stand the test of time and probably be played for years to come. They were a shoe-in for Christmas #1, then all of a sudden those cretins get involved and pretty much hijack the song.

It's the fact people are ordering without even hearing it like seriously!!!! Also hardly a surprise when they have planned it for months & months & months u don't just get permission over night to use someone's song

She only did that video today because of the negativity they've had over song number 5 & were probably only worried about their bank balance

Reactions: 1
Saw this on Twitter, the B side sums it up for me

Thread suggestion Ladbaby - Do They Know It’s Grifting Time Again

314ECAD9-FC66-49CA-9292-E5661A388665.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can't wait to see their company accounts next year after this again

Just a Shame u can't just walk into the trussle trust food bank you have to be referred

Look at the hoops u have to go through for a trussle trust food bank

Should it not be a one fits all foodbank ?
This sort of thing gets me absolutely riled up! If you are hungry you should be able to walk in and get food. This "prove you're poor" mentality stems from the similar vein of "dole bludgers" and "people playing the system". It's BULL tit. The percentage of people actually doing that is so low, but the Conservatives will have you believe it's most ppl on UC. Ridiculous!! Most ppl ARE working and they still need UC top ups and food bank help. Soz to go on this tangent but come the duck on!!!!
Hate smug Ladcouple and their disgusting Tory faces. They have NO idea about what hardships people are facing, if they did they would just donate to the charity and encourage others to do the same, Instead of pairing it with this insane cash grab "Xmas single". They are so bloody disingenuous, and anyone who supports them is a trash person tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s beyond a joke now. I guess the lure of a Christmas number one was tempting enough for Martin Lewis to ditch his schtick and play dumb 🤡 He should do a post explaining what “100% of profits” means.

Reactions: 4
They're going to have so many questions about what % goes to the trussell trust, and what % of that goes actually on food.

Even if they're very creative with their answer it's still going to be a lot less Vs giving to a local small food bank.

It's the fact you can't just walk into a trussle trust food bank & ask for help u have to jump through about 6 hoops to actually get some food if you were in the position of needing it

• Sad
Reactions: 6
we need another rage against the machine moment á la 2009, sick and tired of these donkey faced twats singing nonsense about sausage rolls

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.