Ladbaby #2 They love a sausage roll, for the love of God Rox shut your pie-hole!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I happened across the book in Asda t'other day....

What a bleeping sack of rejected offal.

The fact they felt the need (or the publishers did) to put something along the lines of 'a laugh out loud book' on the cover.

I wanted to peel my eyelids back and play marbles with me eyeballs, paying particular attention to the dark, dusty recesses of the narnia like gaps under the Asda shelving thus being able to see the years of forgotten dust, detritus and unloved, unstocktaken crap that was jettisoned by Chlamydia, a screaching banshee of a two year old while mum, Chanaia boredly cruised the aisles looking for her next boyf and sperm donor for the next little benefit ticket.

That dear reader, would have been a 'laugh out loud' moment for all to behold.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That's Hellmans on the 'duck off' list now.

Jeez, the way these two are going... I'll be scooping the dust from the Narniaic gap under Asda's shelves as I doubt even these two grabballs would eat/wear/ghost write/sing/grope that.

Reactions: 6
If all they can do it promote Hellmans and sell cheap tit clothing on in the style then good luck to them 😂😂 They’ve tried for years for people to like them and it hasn’t happened. GIVE IT UP!!!

Reactions: 2
Hellmans, is it meat you're looking for?
If hunger takes its toll, spread you on my sausage roll
You're all I've ever wanted and my mouth is open wide
'Cause you know just what to say, and you know just what to do
And I want to tell you so much, I spread you

50% ROYALTIES PLEASE, MR AND (EX-)MRS LADYBABY.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is one thing that really fucks me off. If someone is in a position where they can afford these things, when they’re receive them from a brand, why not give them away? Donate them to a food bank or a homeless shelter/kitchen. Really winds me up 😡

Hellmans, is it meat you're looking for?
If hunger takes its toll, spread you on my sausage roll
You're all I've ever wanted and my mouth is open wide
'Cause you know just what to say, and you know just what to do
And I want to tell you so much, I spread you

50% ROYALTIES PLEASE, MR AND (EX-)MRS LADYBABY.
For gods sake don’t encourage them 😂

• Haha
They should donate it to the trussle trust food banks

Not as if they can't afford to buy their own

I wonder if Midge Ure and Bob Geldof are going to sue Ladbaby for using 'Do They Know It's Christmas' without their consent.

Her we go it's getting a bit tedious every year now. Let's hope the kunts get no1 this year

Or is it they are divorcing their announcement lol

Reactions: 10
At a bad time too when England lost the world cup match to France. No wonder we're all depressed.

Reactions: 1
Her we go it's getting a bit tedious every year now. Let's hope the kunts get no1 this year

Or is it they are divorcing their announcement lol
Please let it be the divorce, please let it be the divorce 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.