Ladbaby #2 They love a sausage roll, for the love of God Rox shut your pie-hole!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad I found this thread, I though it was just me that thought they were both pricks!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
These are the worst of the worst! I do not understand how people find them remotely funny. She looks like the entrance to a fun house and he looks like he needs a good old wash. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a LAD but from what I know of lad culture they are the polar opposite, I don't get how they are so popular

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They will definitely do another Xmas song, usually announce around November time.

Sad thing is about this, is these two leeches will capitalise off the current food bank crisis in the UK and abuse the fact that people are desperate even more so this year than any year. They will convince the country that they're feeding more families than ever whilst dressing up their empty mansion with more tat for likes and pocketing majority of the profits again. It'll all be advertised with yet more videos of Rox fake sobbing for affect

Reactions: 4
He hasn't cut his hair I don't think .
I would love to buy all the remaining tickets so no one turns up for the book signing lol
They are running out of content & how many times can ppl buy from her in the style range they are robbing from the poor to feed their rich lifestyle . They are probably Alton Towers for a freebie weekend !!!! They pay for nothing !!!!!!

Reactions: 2
They buy all their furniture from HomeSense. No wander the mansion looks empty and tatty.
Desperate every year for Strictly and I’m a celeb and it never happens 😂😂

She is stinking desperate to get a call from the Strictly producers. Look at me, Look At Me, LOOK AT MEEEEEE!
😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
The Ladbaby Book Tour is back on with tickets already sold out less than 24 hours after it was announced. 12th November: Nottingham, 13th November: Lakeside, Grays. 19th November: Birmingham, 20th November: Manchester.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It's always gifted. Remember he was asking for suggestions the other week for places to go for Halloween. Shame we can't all afford to go to these places

Was he burying her to get with his bit on the side ?

Is that another new car ? Looks like a vauxhall ?

Or has she pranged the Peugeot

Last edited:
The Ladbaby Book Tour is back on with tickets already sold out less than 24 hours after it was announced. 12th November: Nottingham, 13th November: Lakeside, Grays. 19th November: Birmingham, 20th November: Manchester.
Selling tickets to sell a book riding off a charity song. Ahhhh good one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.