Ladbaby #2 They love a sausage roll, for the love of God Rox shut your pie-hole!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually have no words for those videos on their story's about that book so cringey & fake 😒

After that video I don’t look at them the same at all. It’s all so bloody seedy! He gives me the proper ick, the hair is terrible!!! I genuinely think he’d look better if he shaved it all off and went bald. But regardless, he makes me feel sickkkkk

Reactions: 5
Like they need to worry about the energy crisis... they have plenty money & then some to pay their electric & gas bills

Reactions: 3
Must be time for them to start talking about a big Christmas song! They are posting about the Trussell Trust!!

Reactions: 4
Even if Ladbaby is still supporting the cause of the Trussell Trust, the one thing they cannot do is restore power in an event of an outage. How will families cope?

Reactions: 2
I never liked them. But then I saw a video she did crying about negative messages they had been receiving about there song with Elton John and Ed Sheeran. She was saying if you don't like it then don't watch or listen because all the money goes to charity and they don't make a penny from it. So then I felt sorry so started liking them. But now not so much 🤷🏼‍♀️ also he should know everyone has a camera nowadays when touching that girl and he looked right at the camera 📸

I never liked them. But then I saw a video she did crying about negative messages they had been receiving about there song with Elton John and Ed Sheeran. She was saying if you don't like it then don't watch or listen because all the money goes to charity and they don't make a penny from it. So then I felt sorry so started liking them. But now not so much 🤷🏼‍♀️ also he should know everyone has a camera nowadays when touching that girl and he looked right at the camera 📸
Whether or not they make a penny from it, they do with the merch and book deal riding off the back of it

Reactions: 6
They can't deny that those Xmas singles haven't earned them money. How else did they get the mansion

Reactions: 8
They're not happy with the Government's U-turn on their recent plan because it would've benefitted them in the first place

Who knows why they need 7 bedrooms it's all about the status symbol look at me in my big house!!!! They only ever seem to use the kitchen area I doubt they have enough furniture to fill the rooms . I could think of better places to have a multi million pound house at least somewhere with a view

From what I’ve seen of their house, it’s big and echoey, like it doesn’t have enough furniture or soft furnishings to stop it seeming so empty and hollow. Completely devoid of any character and certainly doesn’t look like a family/lived in home that you’d expect for a family with young kids.

Reactions: 6
For how often they like to be abroad, if I was them, I’d have bought a much smaller house here and a bolt hole abroad. Although I suppose it’s abroad only when it a freebie 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.