Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
We all had sickness bug last week. And it started the day after I had chemo, I was also just getting over a bad chest infection too so feels like I've been poorly the last month! Did I go on SM and moan about? No I just got on with it and looked after the kids as much as I could ( granted they not babies but they still want there mama when ill)
Hope you’re feeling ok after chemo, it’s so rough 😞😢 sending you love xx

• Heart
Reactions: 1

busdriver89

VIP Member
I’ve just watched the toxic family video. I’m actually so sad it’s awful. She’s a horrible human she really is a nasty piece of work. All she does is slate and put people down and she wonders why people hate her and she’s judged. I’m so glad R has all the evidence and I hope it’s played in court. It’s just heartbreaking for him. I hope he’s free of her soon.
---
His not paying his doing a go fund me? So tik tok supporters are?
Hannah I’m not gonna argue with you. I hope the kids come out of this mess fine and there parent both grown up sooner rather then later.
Well that is true they are 🙏🏼 free Rhys 😂😂😂

busdriver89

VIP Member
Whatever the courts grant she won't stick to it. Just another thing to use against him as a form of control.
There is something that begins with P I’m not sure what it is that the court can put on the order and it means they have to stick for it. She would be in trouble if she broke it. I would suggest R tells them how much she uses the children when she can’t get her own way.

Matthewj

ahh pity your bullying doesn't affect me 🥱 unlike you lot I can say both L and R are absolutely ridiculous but you lot are so obsessed with just seeing his and hannahs side its unreal. they're all deadbeats in my opinion but starting a go fund me to force your boyfriend into a divorce isn't a flex 🤣 he's had how long to do it? maybe he just doesn't want to 🙄
---
Please don’t EVER compare the two Hannah hasn’t falsely called social services, had her child with needs get out countless times? Dumped her kids on anyone so she can get on the snow. Do I need to continue smh
but in MY opinion which I'm very much entitled to, they are. hannahs literally created multiple pages on tt just to share and post constant videos about lacy. that's unhinged. and you're all even looking for reasons for Lacy to be in the wrong. granted she's done A LOT. but even making up the fact she made the go fund me when hannah made the page and shared it on her own tt? it's clutching

Trace

VIP Member
Not lacy doing a full hour live on R and H and still going. 😳 thank god the court case is in ten days!! She needs shutting up. Using logan questioning him until she can find something to try use for a contact centre so Rhys can’t take the children to H house. Im shocked at her behaviour tonight I truly am.
Don’t know what the court case is for exactly?

Matthewj

I'm sorry but it's getting beyond there's someone literally commenting on a page whether it's lacys fake account I don't know but someone has made a comment on those videos talking about L and Rs angel baby. im sorry im all for disagreeing with people and what they do and having opinions but theres a line you dont cross. vile

Matthewj

What I love Lacy I mean Matthew hun is one page you've said countless times is Hannah is infact me 🤣🤣🤣 and I’m defo not Hannah 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'm not lacy HUN and I didn't say all of them were hannah HUN but most of them are pretty obvious 🤣 I can argue until the cows/hannah comes home gal so feel free I don't get offended by bullies :) like I said I don't think lacy is innocent either but I'm not so far up their backsides like most of you that I can actually have an unbiased opinion 🙌
---
What I love Lacy I mean Matthew hun is one page you've said countless times is Hannah is infact me 🤣🤣🤣 and I’m defo not Hannah 🤣🤣🤣🤣
and when have I named a page?? haven't named one in particular actually 🤣

Matthewj

You know what it’s not ok. I could hate someone and never stoop that low! However when you share your WHOLE life on socials you open the door to it which isn’t right but sadly happens
doesn't excuse talking about peoples children especially when theres been a loss. what's even worse is that's either rs family/h or an r supporter commenting that about a child that was also/is also his. words literally fail me at this point