Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsRobo

VIP Member
Anyone notice how she unsent a message under the picture,maybe that’s what Hannah is replying to not the sun cream issues
Oh 100%, always an agenda with Lacy. They need someone else to be the 3rd party. Or there's an app you can use.

Reactions: 1

notanotherbecky

Chatty Member
Lacy claiming L was failing every exam…Sorry what exams are an 8 year old doing? He is in what year 4? I don’t think primary school even do practice sats?!

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Sorry only catching up. What made doctors warn her, when the 3 eldest boys seemed ok. Sorry if this has already been discussed xx
Logan was premature. She apparently had several STDS during the course of her pregnancies with the boys which caused early labour. She’s also rumoured to of tried to bring on labour multiple times. She was advised no more children she then went on to have her baby at 23 weeks and was told absolutely no more then had Emily and the twins prematurely too due to infection.

• Wow
I'm sorry but it's getting beyond there's someone literally commenting on a page whether it's lacys fake account I don't know but someone has made a comment on those videos talking about L and Rs angel baby. im sorry im all for disagreeing with people and what they do and having opinions but theres a line you dont cross. vile
You know what it’s not ok. I could hate someone and never stoop that low! However when you share your WHOLE life on socials you open the door to it which isn’t right but sadly happens

Trace

VIP Member
I bet R is thinking thank god for that might give him a break from her 😂 I doubt it!!!!