Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katie j

🤣🤣 are you a lacy minion
Hannah IS involved she become involved when Lacy sent social to her house and she went for her in every way possible.
The go fund me is to free Rhys! Lacy lied so many times saying she’d sent the papers but nope never happens.

News flash. He don’t want Lacy. Even if he wasn’t with Hannah STILL would NOT want Lacy
No I think Lacy is bat shit crazy and acting reckless. But both of them are acting immature. But seems like it has been this way for years between them both. Unfortunately they need to communicate on the parent app and a set date to see the kids and stick to it and just block each other. I hope they do that for the kids sake. Also if the kids are being neglected she needs to work with social services. I actually feel for Hannah as she is in the middle of a war zone between two people with a lot of toxic history. I can respect Rhys side react as she lies ALOT. But is this ever going to end?

Matthewj

Right tbf you’ve just made a huge leap. What makes you think it’s family or H?! Wrong believe me. Lacy shares EVERYTHING so people know the ins and outs of her life. FACTS.
It’s not right esp with a loss. But it’s a sad risk you take using the platform the way she does.
I actually said either or his supporters as the comments are all for him! so I'm stating its terrible that someone who supports him is actually saying that about HIS children?

Matthewj

It's the way she's done it though! She's not over R, this guy I truly believe is just someone who's taken an interest and she's jumped on him to get others reaction..... it's what she does!
She's know him probably a few months if that and she's introducing him to the kids and letting him be around them.

how do we know that H didn't pay for the holiday?
Well if that's what she's done then that's what she's done! maybe he's up for a bit of fun 🤣 doesn't mean the poor guy deserves to have his face plastered over social media and slated when he hasn't done anything! and I've said I don't agree with her having him round the kids 🤷🏻‍♀️ well if she paid for the holiday she could of paid for the divorce she was begging tik tok for 🙄

Probably really late to the party but why has Hannah changed her name to McGirr? Very weird.. can’t stand Lacy but he’s still married to her so it’s just not something I’d personally do 😂 I actually like Hannah but can’t stand with her on this one! 😂

notanotherbecky

Chatty Member
Sorry only catching up. What made doctors warn her, when the 3 eldest boys seemed ok. Sorry if this has already been discussed xx
L has adhd I believe, she’s trying to claim A has asd. However she had a still birth between L and E and I think it was there she was told to not have anymore.
---
Filming yourself cleaning up sick is so so weird.
Proper, just clean up the sick it doesn’t need to go on socials

Noseycow3

Hence why she kept knocking them out even though when warned long before E being born not to have anymore due to potential disabilities….at this she saw ££££££££
Sorry only catching up. What made doctors warn her, when the 3 eldest boys seemed ok. Sorry if this has already been discussed xx

Matthewj

I'd say L gets slated for going on holiday as she isn't using her money! She's using the money she gets to look after the kids, provide for them etc. fds she can't even buy clothes for them to go away. R works for a living..... big difference!
look reality is everyone says lacy should move on, the minute she does people go hunting him down and slating him posting his photo on social media and making up lies about him? what's he done?? just because he's associated with lacy? People don't want her to move on cos they love the drama and want her to suffer. they need to decided whether they want her to move on and leave h and r to it or just continue the endless drama by trying to torture away any man she gets with 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄
---
I'd say L gets slated for going on holiday as she isn't using her money! She's using the money she gets to look after the kids, provide for them etc. fds she can't even buy clothes for them to go away. R works for a living..... big difference!
he also doesn't provide for his kids. but can afford a holiday with a woman.. but that's ok also? said it before I'll say it again she could be a millionaire he still needs to pay for his kids he helped create

Matthewj

You've only got Lacys say so and we all know she's the biggest bullshitter going. Why do u think she messed about with the childcare on the day of court? Because she wanted it postponed. She doesn't want it to go to court as then she'll be ordered to do every other weekend, holidays & alternate xmas/birthdays and that's not part of lacys plan
lacys say so in what? the whole of tik tok has seen what goes on between them. my point is she gets slated for going away with no kids yet he does it and it's fine. it's also fine for him to create a go fund me for a divorce then go on holiday.. imagine the uproar if it was the other way round? anyway they're all chavs and all as bad as each other personally 🤷🏻‍♀️
---
Matthew babes R wants to see his kids he tries. But Lacy has him all but back flipping so it’s not black and white and this is FACT.
Lacy will lose those kids I’ve seen it happen this is a HUGE no with social involvement already and she’s got her new sausage in her house. Absolutely shocking. A lot wil come out and it’ll all come out in the wash as they say
again I'm sure that's true too. I'm stating the fact of what he's doing is blatantly being ignored when it's still as wrong!

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Probably really late to the party but why has Hannah changed her name to McGirr? Very weird.. can’t stand Lacy but he’s still married to her so it’s just not something I’d personally do 😂 I actually like Hannah but can’t stand with her on this one! 😂
No idea. To me it looks like they winding lacy up