Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sjayjuniour

VIP Member
Those in her comments sections need their heads testing too. Who is finding this girl funny or inspirational lol. I’m sure they must all share the same brain cell.

The go fund my was a rookie error I’m sure his family can raise that money and get it done. They’re doing no favours right now: she’s fire and they’re firing her even more.

busdriver89

VIP Member
I haven't complained about being called lacy I'm just saying I'm not? 🤣 you can think I am all you want like I said it really makes no difference to me 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣 yes I do see hannah differently I think she's very calculated and I think rhys has gone from one loon to the other. that's my opinion. but doesn't mean I love Lacy either 🤣
That’s fair enough 😂 to me it seems like your just coming on here to complain about others opinions. You’ve not really come on to say a point just stating everyone else’s opinions on H R and L.

MrsRobo

VIP Member
What's the 10- 7 thing?

Usually it's every other weekend as standard. Fri till mon. Obv he can ask for more

Matthewj

Hi Lacy. We can't be happy for you as we know in a couple of days when R and H hasn't answered your messages or give a reaction about your "true love" there is a meltdown and the crying snotting videos appearing.
oh honestly 🤣 I'm really not lacy I think they're both pathetic and I don't agree with introducing a man to the kids straight away! but the girl could turn a nun and donate all her money and possessions to charity and you'd still be slating 🤯

Fgiopi

What I want to know is why she’s filming herself going into the childrens room in the morning and there is sick everywhere, has she not seen to them throughout the night or gone running as soon as they are sick? My daughter is sick a lot as soon as I hear her gag I’m there in case she chokes. Why they just left there in sick?
---

Even if they were just sick before she started filming, as if she’s gone to get her phone to film herself walking in. Weird behaviour

Like every mother got time to set there phone up every time there children is ill and tbh she spreading it around anyway wounder why her children are ill , as she washed her hands after cleaning up then touching her phone , I don't see no disinfectant but then again she needs to be bathed in detail as she just makes me ill looking at my fyp and no lacy I don't watch you , but your always on my fyp crying moaning fuxk off under the rock you came from . And leave my fyp alone xxx

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Hope you’re feeling ok after chemo, it’s so rough 😞😢 sending you love xx
Thank you. I'm normally good at tolerating it but that week was horrendously worse with side effects but think it was with the bug but me being me didn't let it get me down and I still was mum because that's what we have to do.... no feeling sorry for myself over here! X

katie j

🤣🤣 are you a lacy minion
Hannah IS involved she become involved when Lacy sent social to her house and she went for her in every way possible.
The go fund me is to free Rhys! Lacy lied so many times saying she’d sent the papers but nope never happens.

News flash. He don’t want Lacy. Even if he wasn’t with Hannah STILL would NOT want Lacy
No I think Lacy is bat shit crazy and acting reckless. But both of them are acting immature. But seems like it has been this way for years between them both. Unfortunately they need to communicate on the parent app and a set date to see the kids and stick to it and just block each other. I hope they do that for the kids sake. Also if the kids are being neglected she needs to work with social services. I actually feel for Hannah as she is in the middle of a war zone between two people with a lot of toxic history. I can respect Rhys side react as she lies ALOT. But is this ever going to end?