Lacy Price #7 SS need to remove those kids and hurry, she only wants them for their DLA money!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Logan was meant to be going back to school tomorrow? Thought she pulled them out?
---
I understand it must be hard but what does she expect. Why would she think he’d want to ever help her just because she is ill? I’m not surprised so why is she?

Sorry but what does she expect. Slap a non mol on someone he can’t come 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I'm sorry her day in the life video yesterday said she was knackered, running a bath for herself..... NORMAL people would have got in there pjs and into bed..... but not Lacy she was on live, makeup done and she was drying her hair and she didn't have pjs on but a top and trousers..... this was after 11.... music blaring out...... can't be that poorly luv! And who wants to come look after children in your house when you've covid and a bug in it 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I'm sorry her day in the life video yesterday said she was knackered, running a bath for herself..... NORMAL people would have got in there pjs and into bed..... but not Lacy she was on live, makeup done and she was drying her hair and she didn't have pjs on but a top and trousers..... this was after 11.... music blaring out...... can't be that poorly luv! And who wants to come look after children in your house when you've covid and a bug in it 🤦‍♀️
Exactly for him to get it meaning he can’t work so won’t get paid but will still moan he hasn’t paid anything in csa

Reactions: 3
Should of ended things amicably then Lacy, instead of slapping him with a non mol, slating him at any opportunity.

She's bloody deluded

Reactions: 7
So Logan was meant to be going back to school tomorrow? Thought she pulled them out?
---
I understand it must be hard but what does she expect. Why would she think he’d want to ever help her just because she is ill? I’m not surprised so why is she?
I sense a hospital visit coming….

How is she acting the victim over having to do things every mum has to do. she thinks she the only person to every have to look after sick kids while they're sick too, it’s part of being a mum! Just shows she can’t cope with her kids at all.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes lol. That’s what you get for slating them all over social media why the duck would they want to help? This is the life you apparently chose remember 🤣. Maybe if you wasn’t such a thunder c*nt people would be willing to help.
it’s giving “it’s me hi! I’m the problem it’s me”

New to the thread, she popped up on my fyp and I got bad vibes instantly and I was right.
Why does she expect the dad to go around and clean up the sick if he’s “abused” her? When my daughter’s sick, the last person I’d go to is her dad because he emotionally abuses me every chance he gets.
Lacy wouldn’t know what it’s like being a mum with no support seeing as she’s just been on all of these solo holidays

Reactions: 5
She slap a non mol on the father of her kids , then the kids become ill 🤒 so she as to film it , then she tested positive for covid , did t even think we were still testing but hey then she wants r and his family to help after all she said and done ,

Isn't that against a non mot, that he can't even be near her , 🤔 well lacy if you didn't swan off every other weekend you might not have sick kids as you are the one jetting to these places and are the only person going out , even myself of two children and there father being home who do you thinks cleans and looks after them when they are ill me why as they want there mum not dad and you should of thought that before you decided to keep having children . What your doing lacy is not a single mothers job it's a mother job in general . Past me the sick bucket as just seeing her make me ill , get a life lacy and move the duck on

Reactions: 7
We all had sickness bug last week. And it started the day after I had chemo, I was also just getting over a bad chest infection too so feels like I've been poorly the last month! Did I go on SM and moan about? No I just got on with it and looked after the kids as much as I could ( granted they not babies but they still want there mama when ill)

• Heart
makes me laugh many single mums myself included just crack on but nah not our lacy it’s all live. All for socials:

Has she ever wondered why she has nobody 🤔
That's the thing she expects everyone to come running while treating them like absolute tit!

Also is this the family you wouldn't let have anything to do with the kids & was bleeting on that the kids aren't familiar with them. But you want them in your home helping 🤔

She just wants the attention & the drama. Get off TT and look after yourself & the kids!!

That's the thing she expects everyone to come running while treating them like absolute tit!

Also is this the family you wouldn't let have anything to do with the kids & was bleeting on that the kids aren't familiar with them. But you want them in your home helping 🤔

She just wants the attention & the drama. Get off TT and look after yourself & the kids!!
Exactly. She’s also said they just want her but she can’t stretch herself so they most definitely won’t want to go to them when they’re poorly. Anything for content that girl. Instead of setting up your phone to record and sit there crying could be time spent cuddling and comforting the poorly children on the sofa, making them drink fluids, cleaning them up or disinfecting everything like any normal mum would

Exactly. She’s also said they just want her but she can’t stretch herself so they most definitely won’t want to go to them when they’re poorly. Anything for content that girl. Instead of setting up your phone to record and sit there crying could be time spent cuddling and comforting the poorly children on the sofa, making them drink fluids, cleaning them up or disinfecting everything like any normal mum would
This!! She’s set up her phone to then cry and winge about not getting any help. How about get off your phone and maybe then you would have more time to look after the kids!!

Reactions: 4
What I want to know is why she’s filming herself going into the childrens room in the morning and there is sick everywhere, has she not seen to them throughout the night or gone running as soon as they are sick? My daughter is sick a lot as soon as I hear her gag I’m there in case she chokes. Why they just left there in sick?
---
What I want to know is why she’s filming herself going into the childrens room in the morning and there is sick everywhere, has she not seen to them throughout the night or gone running as soon as they are sick? My daughter is sick a lot as soon as I hear her gag I’m there in case she chokes. Why they just left there in sick?
Even if they were just sick before she started filming, as if she’s gone to get her phone to film herself walking in. Weird behaviour

Reactions: 5
---

Even if they were just sick before she started filming, as if she’s gone to get her phone to film herself walking in. Weird behaviour

Like every mother got time to set there phone up every time there children is ill and tbh she spreading it around anyway wounder why her children are ill , as she washed her hands after cleaning up then touching her phone , I don't see no disinfectant but then again she needs to be bathed in detail as she just makes me ill looking at my fyp and no lacy I don't watch you , but your always on my fyp crying moaning fuxk off under the rock you came from . And leave my fyp alone xxx

It would be no difference if he was still with her but actually working full time this time round like he is now! Like most mom's I just have to deal with it myself when my kids are poorly because my other half work 12hour shifts each day and me alone losing my 39hour weekly wage whilst I'm off looking after them is bad enough! He wouldn't be able to just stay at home too because the kids have the shits 🤦🏾‍♀️

Like every mother got time to set there phone up every time there children is ill and tbh she spreading it around anyway wounder why her children are ill , as she washed her hands after cleaning up then touching her phone , I don't see no disinfectant but then again she needs to be bathed in detail as she just makes me ill looking at my fyp and no lacy I don't watch you , but your always on my fyp crying moaning fuxk off under the rock you came from . And leave my fyp alone xxx
She wiping the cot down with what looked like baby wipes the other day. Bowl of hot water with bleach in it would be better. When we was all ill I think I bleached the bathroom twice a day as everyone was rushing to the toilet to be sick, was even spraying the door handles with disinfectant.

Reactions: 4