Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
Has this piece of shit took a place in a refuge that is meant for women and kids fleeing direct danger? She needs a boot in the hole for this. I am actually shocked she’s got away with this

Reactions: 7

Do1naaaa

So lets get this right.... she GAVE Hannah her blessings, told her to enjoy her weekend or whatever. Says she should want to be step mum etc etc

YET she was sitting on a message saying she's a racist pr05titut3 who sells ❄..... but hang on, let's play devil's advocate lace, knowing that info you still wanted that woman around your kids? You cant pick and chose when she's a danger. You either safeguard them kids... or you don't? Or is it because you sent that message to yourself from one of your 4000 spy accounts?

Helloitsmeagain21

Chatty Member
Why is she shocked that the family of a man who she’s publicly shamed, humiliated and aired all their relationship on line for the last couple of years have such a strong opinion on her and dislike it? She’s tried to drag that man down constantly, she’s shared private conversations, she’s twisted things constantly and she expects people that care about him to not react? Whether Rhys is perfect or not they’re his family, of course they’re going to defend him when she’s putting shit out there on the internet to try destroy him!
Because she hates that other people care and love him and she wishes she had that but she can't cos she's a fucking psychopath

I ACC can't stand the freak of a girl , I say girl cos she ain't no woman

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Imagine contacting and emailing Rhys brothers work
Imagine ringing social on his sister and attempting to contact her abuser
Imagine fining h’s mum on Facebook and messaging her
Imagine messaging h’s brother

No you can’t imagine it because you just wouldn't. Imagine how many more Martha price has harassed. It’s not on. She really should be taken of social media and helped to rebuild her life for her children’s sake.
Martha Price 🤣🤣🤣 howling!!

If I was Rhys I would of rang the kids school saying they wouldnt be in because there mother has failed to be at home when drop off was arranged and that he wasn't able to get them there due to work or other issues! Him not taking them to school or contacting them goes against him aswell! SS needs to intervene quickly or those kids are going to suffer! To Lacy those kids are her pawns and one way to get Rhys to keep in contact but she's failing to realise that the more she annoys him and winds him up the more he's gonna hate her! Lacy has got it into her head that Rhys will come running back to her that's why she's playing these games because it's worked before but it looks like R is done now for good and is only in contact for the kids sake! They need to get a court order and a third party involved for contact so neither of them have to deal with each other again!

notanotherbecky

Chatty Member
It’s the saying there’s been issues for 10 days but it was all fine and dandy until she had to come home from vegas because she’s a shit mum

busdriver89

VIP Member
Hannah and Rhys need to shut this bitch down and I know for a fact they would be he cares about his children and he won’t want to loose them again!! She’s a fucking embarrassment, those children will run as soon as they can.

HmmmReally

VIP Member
Had a situation like this on another thread and everyone just pressed ignore on the poster and they got tired. It’s 100% one of Lacey’s tiktok pals that she’s probably paid to go to Guildford on the weekend.

yes everyone is entitled to an opinion but when it’s on repeat and not addressing some of what’s said & blasting others for judging Lacey on Lacey’s thread it’s boring. Make a rave thread and move it onto there.

noticed church and Jesus isn’t a priority anymore
---
And yes, this thread is the only thread that user has commented on apart from the hunch thread which every new person seems to jump on 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsRobo

VIP Member
The fact she spends hundreds of pounds weekly for solo holidays and then goes and buys her child a pencil case, keyring and sweets for their birthday is disgusting. Granted, you don't have to always buy big expensive presents but I mean at least give the poor child something decent. Wtf is he going to do with a keyring?
Exactly. It's not like she's a skint mum struggling to make ends meet. She's been to ibiza & las Vegas in the last few months. Yet can't buy her son some decent presents 🤬 it's shocking!!

Trace

VIP Member
She’s just posted a video saying she was triggered because when he came to drop the kids off he was rude and gave dirty looks… you was on live over the weekend saying he smashed your head off wardrobes, spat at you, pushed you etc etc.

she is saying he should respect the mother to his children and be a nice person. How can someone respect another person when they are continuously saying serious allegations against them and won’t stop talking about them. I would have done more than give a dirt look with what she’s been saying
What about respecting the father to your children? She doesn’t give a shit about all the stuff she’s accusing him off and how it could effect him just because the kids live with her doesn’t mean she deserves respect she has put them kids at risk multiple times.

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Where is she going. I just cba watching her right now 😭😂
San Fran. Found her plane on flight radar when she was on live, 737 Dreamliner from Heathrow. Yet she wouldn’t tell anyone where she was going. Easy to find when you tell me the plane Pork Chop. And that’s the only 737 I could see that departed this morning 🤣

yes I was bored 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

MrsRobo

VIP Member
Liars exposed need to do a video with lacy chat convo where she clearly changes the plans once theyve been dropped off.

One lady on IG commented "omg he was gonna leave the kids on the doorstep" like have you read the same convo we all have?

As I said previously her huns are that dense, lacy could post the truth and they'd still believe the lie

Do1naaaa

So she's run, literally RUN for her life. She's packed her and the kids bag and in hiding.

But she's sitting on live goading these ppl still talking about them? Really scared hun.

MrsRobo

VIP Member
She did exactly the same last time, throwing her toys out the pram 🙄 she ain't going no where guaranteed!!

• Heart

PoppyG123

I just can’t believe that they are still in her care, how does she get away with this when the kids are on Child protection plans??

Do1naaaa

So because hannah has said she's live tonight, lacy has posted another screen recording video 🤣🤣
Just live your life lace! You're free girl, everything you've always wanted remember. Why flee but then still post.... oh yeah. Because you are obsessed with drama.

• Haha