Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Martha went mad when she was silenced from the police. Freedom of speech? You wanted to tell your story but nobody else is allowed to tell theirs?
---
Sitting outside Rhys sister house beeping till she goes out, drives off and comes back 20minutes later. Asking why Rhys hasnt replied in a whole day!!
---
Rhys a H took down their posts after agreeing with Lacy, she then goes on to make 3 videos about him and put messages on Instagram, now she’s crying that she’s not the only one that can have their say. Stop trying to control and blackmail everyone that enters your life Martha. Back off leave them their happy.
She taking the piss? Can someone call the police because they calling me names! Ffs Lacy grow up can someone knock it into her that Rhys doesn't want her back, he's moved and happy! If her huns are that stupid to ring the police and waste there time then they all deserve to be locked up!

Reactions: 6

Whoisit_12

She’s actually comical. A proper fruit loop ain’t she.
she’s posted about their little girl not getting out the house on her caption but then in the messages to Rhys admitting that she wasn’t even home when it happened she was at bingo?! 🤣 but because she wasn’t in her actual care at that point it’s ok!!! I think I’d rather my kids be left with people who can care for them (their dad & h) than a grandad who obviously doesn’t look after them properly.
muppet

PoppyG123

Taking up space in a refuge for someone who could actually really need it when she’s just being an absolute drama queen!

Leahk91

So she will slate rhys for not taking the kids but never actually praises him when he does ? She wouldn't be able to travel if he didn't take kids because she is a single mam with no support 🤦🏼‍♀️

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Her oldest son apparently hates her and wants nothing to do so the liars page hasn't got really anything to worry about if he is following it
---

Who's Clare?
Clare is Mason and Alfie’s Nan.
And I can categorically say that Clare isn’t behind any of the pages neither is her friend Naomi like Lacys stating. She’s tried to go for Clare & Naomi once before and she was shut down quite quickly.
Clare has too much on her plate Lace, like I dunno, looking after M and helping him deal with the countless trauma you’ve left on him?!

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Thank you. From what I've read those people would probably say it to her face rather than behind a computer screen!
100%. If you remember the Grandad exposed her last time she went for Naomi and she shut it down rapid. They’ve got so much on her, she forgets they fought tooth and nail to protect the eldest, so they’ve more than enough evidence to show her true colours with their own names which they’ve done previous. Why would they used a fake account like liars exposed to do so?!
she needs urgent help.

MrsRobo

VIP Member
The upset over the photo is a smoke screen to the fact she's pissed off R is living his life without her & shes got no control.

PoppyG123

She left the Xmas shopping to a couple days before as well and done it all in one go, no thought just a chore

• Wow

busdriver89

VIP Member
She's busy replying & deleting comments all at the same time 😂

Like Rhys family are going to go out of there way to help you, when all you do is slag them off
Everyone’s going to hand over everything. She’s such a looser isn’t she. Controlling narcissist.

Lacy thinks every person who doesn’t like her is someone involved like in laws. Lacy hun. I dont even live in the same country as you, I’ve never commented on your socials I don’t even follow all your socials I just come across you on TT one day. Then soon realised you wasn’t what I thought you was. Not everyone that dislikes you knows you in real life.

PoppyG123

£500 extra on flights home because she’s crying so much she can’t drive while she’s sat on live not crying lol 🙄🙄🙄 Lacy you could have spent that £500 on locks for your door to stop your autistic child escaping. Absolute wrongen
---
Also was ok for roxi to post pictures of the kids after knowing them 5 mins and nowhere to be seen now, but not ok for Hannah even though you want her to love them/bond etc.
It doesn’t make sense at all, just a reason to kick off because if you gave a shit about them kids you wouldn’t disrupt their routines for your own selfish desires!!!!

• Heart

lje88

Chatty Member
She’s an absolute twat! If she was that arsed she wouldn’t fly off to America and leave the kids 🤣 honestly what does she expect?

Ellen19

Chatty Member
They got together the end of December he said. Bad form to get your son to lie about meeting her. Lacy could not WAIT to tell TikTok about it though 😂 she’s deleted the video about Rhys not taking all 4 children to Thorpe park. Who in their right mind takes 1 year old twins, a 4 year old with additional needs along with an 8 year old who wants to go on all the rides by himself to a theme park. It doesn’t happen.

satwithabrew

So I’ve followed her for a while now and commented once or twice on here and all I see is her singing time after time if your lost…. Your fucking lost Acy you fucking idiot, you’ve lost the plot dye your hair it doesn’t change your evil heart! Now leave your kids again! and jump on a plane again for no doubt 48 hours to pretend you’ve money. When infact all you’ve done is save 4 weeks social money you tramp!

Teawithme

Chatty Member
She’s a sad cNt hahaha does she think it’s a flex away to USA for the weekend , bet she lives in them trainers and tracksuit till hometime the tramp hope she gets kidnapped

• Haha

Elizabethwakefield

We will be waiting Lacy. Divorce papers ???? Where are they??? Yous so important operation when’s it being done ?????? Moving house 🤣🤣🤣 your in a trap now we know you will try and lie so you can go back home again as this has all backfired on you 🤣🤣🤣 once a liar always a liar TIk Tok TIk Tok times running out 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
All that money on VIP tickets so she’s near the DJs

I dunno how Ibiza works but I expect this is the case? And yet Emily and the twins get about in Temu tracksuits and baby grows and Logan gets Amazon tat for his birthday 🤔🤔

• Sick

MrsRobo

VIP Member
Ooo I have an Early night and miss the drama 😂

She genuinely 100% believes she's not the problem!
Gaslighting her followers, wake up people!!

MrsRobo

VIP Member
H has took the post down so I wonder if she’s not going through with it. Rhys used to do this 🤦🏽‍♀️ I hope she’s not falling into the trap and playing games.
See if I was them I wouldn't go live. H should block Lacys number. Keep all evidence, screenshot everything and do it quietly. She thinks she's Invincible, when no-one is. They can play her at her own game without it being on social media.

And to all the huns blindly defending someone you don't know, remember there's always 3 sides to a story, his, hers & the truth. She's not completely innocent in all this, neither is Rhys. Having the title of Mother doesn't give anyone the right to think that gives them a pass to do & say exactly as they please.