Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PoppyG123

Absolutely vile but not shocked at all. If he was at home he would have had a fantastic day out to Thorpe park with his dad, but of course the selfish c*nt ruined that too. And she calls herself an amazing mother 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7

Do1naaaa

Does she have anything to do with her mum or her own family like sisters / cousins ect
No. They dropped her a long time ago. As did all her friends. And every new friend she's been on a night out with. But the problem is never her.....

Hannah is live tonight at 9pm

MrsRobo

VIP Member
but I didn't say we don't 🤣 literally not one of you have read my posts correctly and it goes to show its purely because you have a hate campaign against lacy and want to see no different. neither are innocent but certainly not him.
The difference is u believe she's trauma bonded, and that makes her reactions acceptable and we all think she's a raging narcissist 🤷‍♀️

Trace

VIP Member
No way would the council leave her house empty for 12 months and pay for 2 homes for her untill “she decides” if she’s going back

• Haha

Trace

VIP Member
A quick Google search will tell her she can’t stop him taking them there. They are HIS children as much as they are hers. Doesn’t matter that they live with her full time he has them every other weekend which the court would give him anyway. If she stopped focusing on him she’d be a much better parent but she’s to wrapped up in him she can’t keep his name out of her mouth talks about him more than her kids. Or her son who doesn’t live with her

• Heart

amp63

The fact she spends hundreds of pounds weekly for solo holidays and then goes and buys her child a pencil case, keyring and sweets for their birthday is disgusting. Granted, you don't have to always buy big expensive presents but I mean at least give the poor child something decent. Wtf is he going to do with a keyring?

glambots

She is so twisted when things were bad the last time she said she needed an operation and needed help with kids and he wouldn't take his children.
Then when that didn't work she brings a child to hospital weekly and tries contacting him all to get him to speak to her and be in hospital with HER and when he didn't because he NEEDED to stay away from her she said he didn't care about his kids. The girl is insane. No wonder that man ran for his life litterly

busdriver89

VIP Member
So now we’re stalkers and she’s not coming back because of us. The only reason she has ran is because she panicked Rhys was done with her and would stop communicating with her. This way she knows he will panic and be ringing and texting asking where the children are.

• Haha

PoppyG123

She’s fully immersed herself in this DV survivor fantasy she’s been playing out, it’s scary!!!

Do1naaaa

Surely you would be buying stuff for your sons birthday prior to the week of also? It’s not like it’s just snuck up on you.
Literally this!! you put thought into gifts, buy things over a few weeks as you see them etc. Not a quick amazon prime order the night before. Zero effort.

ReiRei01

Chatty Member
So she can say what she likes about R, H and his family but they say anything about her and it’s bullying?

It’s perfectly normal to defend your family member Lacy. You’d know if any of your own could fucking stand you.

Even her own dad only sticks around because she accuses him of being a nonce anytime he tries to get away from her. She’s a fucking fruitloop with severe abandonment issues and a personality that means that’s all she’ll ever experience, being abandoned.

Taking up a valuable space in refuge when she’s in zero danger at all is demented even for her.

Ellen19

Chatty Member
She said she went out with her cousin and that another cousin was babysitting for her. She didn’t have her keys so at 3am she was banging on the window to wake her cousin to let her in. Then lights on music on with all the kids in the house at per usual. She’s on another planet

tbh she didn’t seem out of her face just slightly tipsey. She did say the night was dead and the club was empty so it was just her and her cousin. I swear she’s hardly with them kids. If I hear a I’m a single mum doing it all in my own again, my head will implode

busdriver89

VIP Member
Ffs everyone in the comments kicking off that her profiles public. Fuck me do they not understand the children’s footprint are all over the internet! They are posted everyday for content.

Lacy love I don’t think Hannah gives a fuck about winding you up. Looks like there just making memories. I wouldn’t have an issue, they all look happy. Lacy this is jealousy sweetie. You’ll see when your over him and look back.

If you have children with someone you have to know surely if you ever break up then there will be other people in their life.

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Why is she shocked that the family of a man who she’s publicly shamed, humiliated and aired all their relationship on line for the last couple of years have such a strong opinion on her and dislike it? She’s tried to drag that man down constantly, she’s shared private conversations, she’s twisted things constantly and she expects people that care about him to not react? Whether Rhys is perfect or not they’re his family, of course they’re going to defend him when she’s putting shit out there on the internet to try destroy him!

busdriver89

VIP Member
no fan at all they're both in the wrong but if you'd bothered to actually read my first post before jumping to his defense (so maybe you're the crazy rhys fan?) then maybe you'd see all I've said is her behaviour is justified as a victim or narcissistic abuse.
so you think it's stable behaviour for someone who's got with a man for 5 months from cheating.. he has 4 kids on social services plan.. shit going on between him and his ex.. they live miles apart yet they're talking getting pregnant. and that's normal?? and you only need to look at his latest video to see her deluded comments before you say she hasn't said that. many have commented saying how scary she sounds. that's how you can tell she's obsessed/been love bombed.
---

you can hardly call hannah innocent when she's been posting videos taunting lacy
"someone had to keep the seat warm for a real queen" or whatever bullshit video she spouted. think she'd keep her mouth shut to make his life easier. if anything she's taunting her then has the cheek to call lacy when she's only reacting to that shit? it's childish Jeremy Kyle drama which she'll be on the other side of sooner or later.
I think tbh you’ve seen half the story/facts and ran with it. Hannah didn’t do anything to Lacy at all but now she’s fed up of the constant abuse! We’ve all seen it. Lacy sat on live slating her to high heavens about her body image also which is disgusting. I think maybe you need to look into it all bit more before jumping on her defence. Who cheated?

I read your post well I didn’t jump on anything. My opinion is No her actions are not justified at all in the slightest! If you think posting multiple times a day slating the kids father and ringing social, the police and threatening even Rhys sister to contact her abuser that is in PRISION to tell him where she is etc is ok then your delusional too. That’s all from me.

Politely do one 🙄😘

Do1naaaa

Lacy Price #7- spent all her money on trips, nothing left for the kids, fleeing dv without the V, anything for sympathy.

Trace

VIP Member
So she thinks it’s the older boys Nan behind that page. Not being funny, but Lacy their only posting/sharing what you have put on social media yourself none of its a lie or fabricated it’s what YOU have shared what’s the issue? I’m confused.

• Haha