Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

busdriver89

VIP Member
She’s just renting an air bnb she won a big bit of money in America so was able just to up and move. Then tried to make out to her followers it was running and women’s aid/refuge help so it all seems more dramatic. The truth will come out.

Reactions: 7

Fgiopi

Seriously if she read this thread , but wait she only pick things out what she want her followers to here , yet if she didnt put everything on tt and bs everyone lie and cause drama , you open the flood gates , I don't get how she thought by doing all this would make her a sensation. And if she keeps saying my follwers like the drama , they are seriously thewrong followers , how can she not see this , as if someone in there right mind would do this for other people and end up getting hurt for what money , nah I personally wouldn't do it , and if she paid more attention to her kids than slagging off every tom Dick and Harry life would be so much easier yet lacy is doing it for follows , nah if that was my job I would leave . And lacy we are thinking of your babies , maybe take leaf out of our books and do the same . I can not get how people don't have common sense this can all go away if she just stops and take care of her kids in the right way .

busdriver89

VIP Member
Fled for her LIFE! Grabbed them babies and RAN. The abuse was just too much.

But oh BTW... baby daddy won't have the kids. Fuck you lacy. You're supposed to be in hiding, that's the whole point of fleeing. You don't get a break now. You made your bed, fucking lie in it. If drama isn't around you You're not happy. You've been online all day today trying to figure out who hates you. Well there's thousands of us. We all feel the same. Go look after them poor neglected children instead of worrying about petty AF crap.
We’ve seen Rhys fight to see his children and also be there every weekend, we see on his comments also that he has them more than the average, seen as he doesn’t drop them back until Monday MORNING. I think she is referring to the fact that he won’t text or ring to ask how they are, he won’t respond to her nonsense messages daily. Lacy he doesn’t want to speak to you and I’m sure he is very concerned for there welfare but you’ve made it impossible for him to talk to you so knowing what they had for tea or the twins newest leap isn’t something he can be involved in anymore.

Elizabethwakefield

Did anyone see the screen shots Lacy put up and quickly deleted 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️ she’s that stupid she doesn’t realise that it backs Rys up what kind of a Mother would arrange a pick up time and day and then stay on in Las Vegas and not be there for the kids being dropped off and not have anyone else there , it’s neglect and all childcare should be sorted in courts so she can’t do this again
Hannah needs to block her and keep her blocked they have no reason to be messaging each other, Lacy was using Hannah to try and get info on Rys such a sad deluded rat 🐀 you are Lacy

Last edited:

chlophia2505

So is all this moving and fresh start bollocks an attempt at hiding the true narrative that she lost the other one🤣

busdriver89

VIP Member
oh wow you must be about 15. not fans of either just embarrassing watching everyone fall into the trap of a narcissist. what proof has he provided exactly? I'll wait..
Why should he? He’s the sensible one keeping quiet in the situation. He knows them children are going to grow up they will see everything posted online! He’s wanted to, a couple of times when he’s been really taunted by Lacy and give his side but he hasn’t why do you think that is? He’s going down the proper routes of court and has a good relationship with his children and is seeing them regularly. He’s not stupid enough to go online slaging her now. He missed out on 5 previous months with the babies and the other two children. Grow the fu k up and think about what you’re saying. Their is a reason Rhys and Hannah are keeping hush about it but I’m sure one day it’ll all come out and you’ll look ridiculous.

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Lacy wants to control him she can twist it but that’s FACTS. She can leave the country fuck off leave the kids but him moving on nah she’s not happy.
Look lacy and friends making memories no wait it’s just a lot of randoms she don’t know 🤣🤣🤣🤣
They aren't new friends she's making they just people at the same place as her! Anyone can ask a few girls to have a picture! Grow up Lacy!

Do1naaaa

Shes currently wrapping Logans presents.
So far he has a pencil case, sweets and a keyring.....
---
Lacy to Alfie- going to have a tea party tomorrow with all of logans new friends
Alfie- what friends?
L- all his new ones, theres about 6/7? Maybe you can knock for them after school and ask if they want to come round for tea....

So actually nothing is arranged 😅😂 just gunna wing kids coming round.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Queeniebee

VIP Member
She clearly as thick as she looks! Unless she transported herself to Scotland which I very much doubt did she did then she still where she was when she claimed to run to a refuge (my bet is still her dads house) she's putting all these up to wind Rhys up....

Rhys or anyone in his close family /friends circle please just ignore her! Document EVERYTHING and build a case against her because she's a total fruit loop and those kids deserve better! She isnt putting any of those children first and using them as pawns in a game.

busdriver89

VIP Member
Emily does nothing other than stare at a screen when she is with her. The best thing I’ve probably seen tonight is a comment from h saying Emily has been out the house stimulated everyday and slept fantastic.

So Lacy you thinking of not having your surgery because you might want more children is disgusting.

Going on about Rhys not wanting to collect the children on public transport bitch please when you did not have a car you struggled like fuck to get out the house down the street to the shop.

Your a disgrace is what you are. Look after your children take them out don’t fucking sit them behind a locked gate in front of a screen because as soon as they can they will run from you. Forever! Like your eldest.

• Heart

busdriver89

VIP Member
Tbh if the family don’t come with some hard facts and shut her down and help open her huns eyes they may aswell carry on their lives and ignore her. She posts so much about them and all they say is if she wants to carry on we will out this and that. Do it then. Shut her up. The screen recorders will circle it.

Also even if Rhys was to not hand the children back, because she claims so much that e needs a routine and she “had” a home for them and they was settled their they wouldn’t of sided with Rhys. After she’s up rooted them again and they are all out of school apart from the twins then this is now a different story. He should hurry up get a place sorted and fight for the children. Although it won’t be long before they can speak for themselves and want to go with him.

busdriver89

VIP Member
hit the nail on the head.. honeymoon period/love bombing period. bless you hannah you stay in your bubble x
---

didn't know lacy was quite so popular 4 years ago 🤭 some people just don't like to see the truth and just like to bully someone who's been abused.
---

you gonna call everyone lacy just because they don't agree with the stuff you're spouting because your die hard rhys supporters? not just me who sees hannah is clearly as unstable and obsessed.
---

yeah many times we've heard from both rhys and hannah they have all this evidence. they're going on live to prove everything.. never happens. they have none. yet we've heard the abuse from him and him calling his own children vile names. says it all.
Did you not just call me Hannah though? Honestly. Nobody here is a fan of Rhys or Hannah this is a thread for Lacy. And her behaviour before Rhys left was outrageous. She’s an embarrassment and her children will leave and run as soon as they can just like the eldest has.
---
I'll comment on here when she's live next then just for you 🙂 you're just all fuming not everyone agrees with rhys and his obsessed gf
Why’s his girlfriend obsessed? Honestly your comments are showing crazy lacy obsessive fan or lacy herself. Hannah is an innocent party in all this so she doesn’t deserve the hate. She got involved with someone she liked and had social services called on her from her partners crazy ex partner. I can’t imagine the amount of shit she’s had from Lacy.

HmmmReally

VIP Member
Was going to say, she says she gets no time to herself but has been to America (yes some kids went but that’s still a break from reality!) , Amsterdam and Ibiza in the last 8 weeks or so
Fucks off to the gym gone midnight, out and about in Guildford, Staines, etc shoving ❄ up her hooter, but no she gets zero time to herself 😂

• Haha

notanotherbecky

Chatty Member
I’m still in shock from those accusations that girl made about her harming her pets etc when she was younger 🥺 she sounds really dangerous
There was a lot of details in them messages, it wouldn’t surprise me with Lacy if they weren’t accusations but actually truths and would be also why she’s gone on this massive rampage as she needs to spread her BS about other people to decoy from the truths about her

notanotherbecky

Chatty Member
Oh fuck me she’s home schooling Alfie!!!!!

Kids going to be left in a room with an iPad she is not going to take the time to actually give him what he needs with homeschooling, look at her with Emily just shoves her on a iPad!! Imagine her speech if she actually worked with her.

These poor kids

• Wow
  • Haha

notanotherbecky

Chatty Member
I did boomtown a few times in my teens.. you go there for one thing and one thing only 💊💊💊🥴
It’s also embarrassing to be asking people on instagram to come with you 🤣🤣🤣🤣 beg for mates “will buy your drugs and tickets if you film me dancing so I can say I’m over my baby daddy xxxxxx”

• Haha
Reactions: 6