Lacy Price #6 Mum on the run, no lavish mansion or holiday abroad, it’s a tiny smelly caravan cos she’s a fraud.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what have I missed?! lol
She's uploaded a video and she's clearly jetted abroad somewhere! Kids will be at Rhys's as it works out to be his weekend!

she's been slagging Rhys off this week calling him a dead beat dad etc

she's a piss taker who needs putting down!

Reactions: 6
Comments on the liars exposed is she’s been to Butlins this week not to a ta or refugee and her dad is back at her house with the kids and she’s gone to Ibiza….this sounds like a VERY Lacy thing!!!!!

She is scum even more if it is true and she’s literally trying to make up vile lies but been to bloody butlins this whole time! She’s unhinged more then ever

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I guessed she was somewhere either by the seaside or holiday park going by the amusements in her vids.

Reactions: 3
What’s worse is her minnons will not see the issue with what she’s been doing this week! Enable her behaviour even more.

She is constantly mocking dv is disgusting

What date was her op supposed to be, sure it was the 17th but not sure on month

Reactions: 2
What date was her op supposed to be, sure it was the 17th but not sure on month
Yea the 17th as she wanted Rhys to have the kids the whole day while she went in but he couldn’t because of work but he was having them Friday afternoon anyway and she kicked off because it was just a few hours extra. Again it doesn’t quite work like that when you work full time and if you don’t work you don’t get paid. Her dad could of had them but she wanted her dad with her

Lying little skank!

I really hope SS and others are watching her fucked up stories and making a massive file about how unhinged she is and remove those kids x

Reactions: 4
Lying little skank!

I really hope SS and others are watching her fucked up stories and making a massive file about how unhinged she is and remove those kids x
Why even lie in the first place and say she’s in refuge and there paying rent. She’s all types of delulu

When you don’t think she could get any more scummer she proves you wrong….vile vile vile human being.

I really hope SS do the right thing soon and get them kids out of her care!

Did she ever actually say she was in a refuge or was she just allowing people to speculate? I can’t bear to watch her lives anymore

Did she ever actually say she was in a refuge or was she just allowing people to speculate? I can’t bear to watch her lives anymore
So she was saying she was going to contact a refugee and then said she is in supported living/ta where she has a 12 month tenancy as well as having a 12 months to decide if she wants to keep her house to see if she is “safe”.

First she was fleeing R, H and his family and then next she was fleeing a “stalker”

She’s vile and karma needs to catch her now. How can you act that scared, be crying every night on live to then go to Ibiza living your best life doing cringe videos

So she was saying she was going to contact a refugee and then said she is in supported living/ta where she has a 12 month tenancy as well as having a 12 months to decide if she wants to keep her house to see if she is “safe”.

First she was fleeing R, H and his family and then next she was fleeing a “stalker”

She’s vile and karma needs to catch her now. How can you act that scared, be crying every night on live to then go to Ibiza living your best life doing cringe videos
Thank you! Its scary that she has all these morons enabling her behaviour. She needs serious intervention! How has she still got these kids in her care??

Fleeing Rhys’s family but messaging his sister asking for screenshots and Lacy saying they’re helping her. 😂🤣
Also someone commented saying why is her dad enabling her behaviour? Has he got something up his sleeve or is he feeling guilty and lacys accusations are infact true and shes got him over a pedestal? Hes in and out of her life like a yoyo he also commented on a few comments back when Lacy got back with Rhys the last time agreeing with everyone

[/QUOTE]
Also someone commented saying why is her dad enabling her behaviour? Has he got something up his sleeve or is he feeling guilty and lacys accusations are infact true and shes got him over a pedestal? Hes in and out of her life like a yoyo he also commented on a few comments back when Lacy got back with Rhys the last time agreeing with everyone
I think she manipulated him when she needs him, because at one point she was also slagging him off on live and he commented on it saying wait to I go live as a reaction. She needs him to watch the kids though so I think it’s easier for him to think he is better then sliced bread when everyone has seen the accusations SHE has made, she can say until she’s blue in the face the accusations came from her mum as a child but she literally put it on her blog and all over her lives at one point…..

She’s a proper narc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.