Lacy Price #6 Mum on the run, no lavish mansion or holiday abroad, it’s a tiny smelly caravan cos she’s a fraud.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her dad and his Mrs will of no doubt broken up again so he needs a bed till she’ll take him back.
so it suits him baby sitting for a place to stay and it’ll suit her to dump her kids and run, like she always does.
give it a week he’ll be back with his Mrs & she’ll be back to crying about her trauma bond.

Reactions: 3
Just waiting for the minions to enable last weeks behaviour ending with her in Ibiza “she needs the break” break from what huns she spends all day on tik tok or stalking her ex she doesn’t look after the kids

Reactions: 5
So what happened to the hysterectomy? Or was she just trying to secure babysitting for Ibiza the whole time. She looks cocky and thinks she is clever but will come unstuck at some point.

Reactions: 6
I hope the social are aware her new fella is a known abuser. She’s again willingly putting them kids at risk by having him round innocent kids.
😂🤣 flees one “abuser” and gets with another 😂😂 make it make sense

Reactions: 3
No words for it but not even shocked.
so scared at home you have to “flee” but can easily duck off to Ibiza for the weekend. Let’s see if she goes back home now or back to her “supported housing” 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Can we appreciate again how Logan got a pencil case and key ring for his birthday so the mother of the year can use the money to get snowed under in Ibiza because she really deserves the every weekend breaks……

Reactions: 12
All that money on VIP tickets so she’s near the DJs

I dunno how Ibiza works but I expect this is the case? And yet Emily and the twins get about in Temu tracksuits and baby grows and Logan gets Amazon tat for his birthday 🤔🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 6
We all absolutely agree single mums can, and should! Live their lives. However, when it's at the expense of your children, one week after fleeing DV, we will judge! Hard!
Also lace, you don't pay your bills either 🤣 us workers do 🫠

Attachments

Reactions: 1
We all absolutely agree single mums can, and should! Live their lives. However, when it's at the expense of your children, one week after fleeing DV, we will judge! Hard!
Also lace, you don't pay your bills either 🤣 us workers do 🫠
No neither do you lace. Your kids do. You know she’s played up to their disabilities to the max so she gets high rate dla for them.

Wonder which home this is

Attachments

Reactions: 1
No neither do you lace. Your kids do. You know she’s played up to their disabilities to the max so she gets high rate dla for them.

You don't make a house a home with 2 bottles of vodka on your windowsill! You make a house a home by putting some furniture in it and toys for the kids and memories within the walls. She has no bleeping idea!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

I have my kids certificates and drawings up.... she's so bleeping self obsessed!! See she packed the essentials, a sky dive certificate ffs 😅🤣
---
How do the minions not see through this?!
48hrs in Ibiza vs back home to pack the house up to carry on fleeing. Crippled with 'anxiety' but she can neglect her children's needs and travel solo? Make it make sense. You don't pause fleeing to satisfy your own selfish needs!?! Brb gotta pop some pills and get drunk in ibiza before I make a house a home ✌

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Lacy Price #7- spent all her money on trips, nothing left for the kids, fleeing dv without the V, anything for sympathy.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.