Lacy Price #6 Mum on the run, no lavish mansion or holiday abroad, it’s a tiny smelly caravan cos she’s a fraud.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she been evicted due to rent arrears? Could it be complaints aswell? If she was my neighbour and everything that's happened (police always there, people kicking off outside) I'd be complaining about her! Could be a mixture of both?

Reactions: 1
I would very much doubt it’s rent arrears seen as the amount of money she gets and the £30,000 inheritance she got. Why spend all that money doing it up and not pay the rent I think it’s reaching a little. Let’s not forget Lacy goes round in the same red dress and denim shorts daily so she doesn’t spend lavishly apart from solo holidays. The children have cheap clothing and not very often.

Reactions: 1
I would very much doubt it’s rent arrears seen as the amount of money she gets and the £30,000 inheritance she got. Why spend all that money doing it up and not pay the rent I think it’s reaching a little. Let’s not forget Lacy goes round in the same red dress and denim shorts daily so she doesn’t spend lavishly apart from solo holidays. The children have cheap clothing and not very often.
£30,000 would stop uc (not sure about legacy benefits) and they will ask what it's been spent on & proof. If she can't show proof and it's just been wasted it's seen as deprivation of capitol and they will refuse payment of uc. I know its different rules if she's still on the old system.

Reactions: 3
Her universal credit would’ve stopped when she got that 30 grand. So maybe she hasn’t been getting benefits and not paid her rent. Who knows, she tells nothing but lies anyway.

Reactions: 6
the £30,000 inheritance she got.
I think it’s likely this is why she was in court…. If you remember she was kicking off that money was “taken” from her.

I don’t think the housing thing is anything to do with her, if you know where to look, it’s easy to find out.
---
Her universal credit would’ve stopped when she got that 30 grand. So maybe she hasn’t been getting benefits and not paid her rent. Who knows, she tells nothing but lies anyway.
I’m sure Rhys confirmed on a live that she found a way around getting the money and hiding it from UC.
---
Well it’s something to do with housing as she’s due at court
Today? There’s nothing on court serve, the only things at her local court today are private family law matters. Which all names are redacted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She just seems like the type who would go and spend all her money on holidays etc and not pay bills, didn’t she say ages ago that she has to have her heating on constantly because the door or window was broken, but she doesn’t pay her heating bill. Think she’s one to bury her head in the sand, she’s also said her credit is bad, wonder why.,,

Can u exchange if your in temporary accommodation/refuge?
I can’t find anything on shelter, but it does confirm they’d pay the rent on 2 properties.
I’d expect the LA to facilitate a managed move though. People who’s council houses are in terrible disrepair are given a managed move and don’t need to exchange so I’d expect the same for someone fleeing DV to keep to safe guarding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.