Lacy Price #6 Mum on the run, no lavish mansion or holiday abroad, it’s a tiny smelly caravan cos she’s a fraud.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does your peace include not slagging your ex of 24/7 with your dodgy poems?

All this is a game to her. She's only posting these videos to get a reaction from rhys.

Maybe if you could have put your differences aside, you wouldn't have to upheave your children from there home, from family & friends.

It's always about the control, and she'll never change. Those kids deserve so much better from both parents

Reactions: 6
Yep back on 22nd March
---

Imagine using your inheritance to do your house up to just end up evicted a couple months later. Awks for you lacy. Pay your rent you woman
Ooo I really wanna know if this is facts. How funny her saying she’s got both for 12 months 😅🤭

Reactions: 3
Yep back on 22nd March
---

Imagine using your inheritance to do your house up to just end up evicted a couple months later. Awks for you lacy. Pay your rent you woman
And she will get given another council house and have to start all over again. Flooring decorating etc wonder if they will give her a 4 bed

Reactions: 2
So is all this moving and fresh start bollocks an attempt at hiding the true narrative that she lost the other one🤣

Reactions: 7
So is all this moving and fresh start bollocks an attempt at hiding the true narrative that she lost the other one🤣
100% 😂😂

Although I'm not sure how, I'm guessing she'd only be bedroom taxed on 1 room (assuming kids not sharing due to disabilities) she wouldn't be capped as she's classed as a carer. Your telling me she couldn't pay 14% of her rent? Even if she's capped on 2 rooms. She's still managed all these holidays rather than ensuring her children have a roof over their head.

She would also be entitled to a 4 bed and getting one is hard as they are few and far between which would explain the temporary accommodation

48 hours in Ibiza but spent double there by paying to get into VIP areas just for the gram! €400/500 per table in a vip area near the DJ booths in clubs in Ibiza and other hot tourist areas for nightclubbing.

She’s def heading for a downfall!! SS will be aware of everything that’s going on, her losing the house for not paying rent yet having the money to be able to jet off on hols. They’ll see where her priorities lie, and it’s not with keeping a roof over her kids head, it’s with herself and looking like she ‘smashing it’ to strangers online.

Reactions: 4
I honestly don’t think she’s been evicted.
she sat and read housing law back to back in order to be able to get that house, same for every DLA appeal she’s ever had.

duck knows where she is now, but I can guarantee she’s still got mucky mansion.
She’s not as stupid as she pretends she is.

She’s def heading for a downfall!! SS will be aware of everything that’s going on, her losing the house for not paying rent yet having the money to be able to jet off on hols. They’ll see where her priorities lie, and it’s not with keeping a roof over her kids head, it’s with herself and looking like she ‘smashing it’ to strangers online.
And I bet she still blames Rhys for her loosing her house because he left her amd she’s struggling to pay for everything because he won’t pay csa. She has money for holidays and nights out because that’s her money because she needs a break that’s how her brain probably works

Give it time and she is losing those kids. No way will SS allow her to have her kids around a known convicted domestic abuser.

surely with her supposedly so clued up now on how abusers work that she not seen the 🚩s already but then again she’s already showing her 🚩s too. Taking the boyfriend on holiday and splashing the cash on him meanwhile he’s probably lovebombing her to duck and manipulated her into spending every penny she has on him. Shes more than likely moving to be near him, if she is moving that is.

If Rhys is any kind of father he should be fighting for those kids. No matter what it takes I’d fight tooth n nail to get my kids away from a parent like Lacy

Reactions: 1
I reckon she’s not paid her rent, probably gets it paid to her first and she’s then not paying them which will explain all the holidays and sports cars. Whilst she is prob rinsing the the dla too I don’t think that would cover it all

And I bet she still blames Rhys for her loosing her house because he left her amd she’s struggling to pay for everything because he won’t pay csa. She has money for holidays and nights out because that’s her money because she needs a break that’s how her brain probably works
I’d say you’re spot on with this!! Nothings ever her fault!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.