Lacy Price #6 Mum on the run, no lavish mansion or holiday abroad, it’s a tiny smelly caravan cos she’s a fraud.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liars exposed better spill the tea at 10.31pm. Really mess up her chat. 💣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I mean if you've fled for your safety due to your ex, he doesn't know where u or the kids are so how's he supposed to keep up contact 🤷

Reactions: 5
I mean if you've fled for your safety due to your ex, he doesn't know where u or the kids are so how's he supposed to keep up contact 🤷
Well his sister said she would come and show Lacy the messages but she wanted the screenshots so she could keep it

Reactions: 4
He was also having his kids every other weekend, he kicked off because she left the kids with him extra without planning so he could inform work, not that I’d ever expect her to know how having a job works. Moans he doesn’t pay csa but how can he when she’s making it hard for him to hold a job down? From what I’ve read she and her hunions keep ringing up there places of work to dob them in. She’s probably kicking off that this weekend is his weekend but because of HER actions that’s probably had to stop while the professionals deal with it. He also had to hand himself in on Monday because of the non molestation order

I saw this earlier. Lacy listen to this back. Can you not see there is a problem now? Please stay offline and get help.
You even said yourself that Rhys is not a bad dad so the claims you’ve made recently that you think he might loose his temper with the children or take it out on them is not true.
Do it for your children Lacy they deserve better and they deserve to have both parents. Go home sort yourself out stay off TT. You post or goad them then they will react it’s a massive circle. That’s the only issue you have in your life is he said she said.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's loving that delete button today 😂

I genuinely hope she's changed her mind, for the kids sake more than anything. I know she's not directly said it's about R, but with everything going on everyone knows that what's it implying.

Reactions: 3
Can we ask her to debate mothers who take up extremely limited shelter/refuge space preventing poor DV victims using the resource, the uprooting of a number of small children with additional needs yet again removing access to their father and then complaining about said father not being involved. AND mothers who preach about absent fathers when they have nothing to do with one of their offspring themselves 🤯

Reactions: 10
Can we ask her to debate mothers who take up extremely limited shelter/refuge space preventing poor DV victims using the resource, the uprooting of a number of small children with additional needs yet again removing access to their father and then complaining about said father not being involved. AND mothers who preach about absent fathers when they have nothing to do with one of their offspring themselves 🤯
SAY IT LOUDER 👏
---
My editing skills are tit but 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I can't cope with her, sorry long time lurker. She is on live saying fathers have 50% parental responsibility but mothers pick up all the pieces and take kids to appointments etc... how is the father able to take kids to appointments etc... when she ran with the kids 🤣🤣 she off her head or something? She was moaning how she is exhausted having 5 kids all with extra needs and having so many appointments. Umm.. maybe keeps your legs closed and not moan about them!!! I don't understand it, I really don't!!

Reactions: 6
What’s the point in you having 50% PR Lacy, when every child you’ve birthed has 1) been dragged through family court 2) each and every one of them have been put on a child protection plan and interviewed by multiple agencies several times?

you don’t take your parental responsibility seriously, are you not being investigated currently for child abuse/neglect 🤣🤣 pipe the duck down you clown.
Shall we remind people of when your children had cereal for each of their 3 required daily meals?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.