Lacy Price #6 Mum on the run, no lavish mansion or holiday abroad, it’s a tiny smelly caravan cos she’s a fraud.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched a bit but then left as couldn't bear to listen to her BS. A lot of people's comments were getting deleted too! How is that a debate?

Reactions: 1
she was definitely typing on another phone in her live, saw her typing then one of her fake accounts popped up agreeing with what she was saying. So so weirdddddddd

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone get that Chelsiee Taylor on their fyp? She’s so Lacy coded except for the fact she’s actually lost her kids 🤢

Reactions: 4
I don’t get how they all actually get a platform in the first place. Trash watching trash I guess. Might make a thread of her
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She’s very quiet today, Wonder if the kids have gone to Rhys’s this weekend and she’s jetted off to Ibiza still

• Haha
She’s very quiet today, Wonder if the kids have gone to Rhys’s this weekend and she’s jetted off to Ibiza still
If the kids are at Rhys's then it's priced she hasn't fled from DV as no mother would just allow there children to go with them! Also she would then look like the hull shitter she is and clearly shouldn't be in shared/shelter accommodation if she can afford to go away! Be killing her not posting though!

If the kids are at Rhys's then it's priced she hasn't fled from DV as no mother would just allow there children to go with them! Also she would then look like the hull shitter she is and clearly shouldn't be in shared/shelter accommodation if she can afford to go away! Be killing her not posting though!
She probably hasn’t but it’s funny how she hasn’t stopped posting this week despite being in “refuge” and this weekend is Rhys’s time with them and she’s gone quiet. Not even threats from the police would stop her posting.

Reactions: 1
No way is she abroad 🫣🤣 she honestly isn’t right in the head. How she’s still getting help I have no idea. Scrounger.

When I fled DV I had a hen booked abroad with all my best friends 4 weeks later. I didn't go. Lost all my money, but my kids welfare was top priority!! I couldn't uproute them from everything they knew, then swan off on holiday. You're either fleeing, or you're not.

• Sad
Knew she would. Can read her like a book. The same weekend her kids go to their dads too.

Reactions: 3
She's an absolute piss take! She's left that house how she has so she can be relocated to a new area! I hope SS are aware and all those support workers she has had going round and they see straight through her! And I hope all her huns are now seeing the light because if not they all belong in a padded cell!
---
I wanna know who's got them kids.
It's Rhys's weekend so no doubt they are there!

Probably what she was kicking off about, she wanted Rhys to have the kids after she’s made out she’s fled DV so she can go on holiday. How are people still supporting at this point

Is that skinny bastard for real!!! I hope Logan tells them where they live 😂😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.