Lacy Price #6 Mum on the run, no lavish mansion or holiday abroad, it’s a tiny smelly caravan cos she’s a fraud.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's busy replying & deleting comments all at the same time 😂

Like Rhys family are going to go out of there way to help you, when all you do is slag them off
Everyone’s going to hand over everything. She’s such a looser isn’t she. Controlling narcissist.

Lacy thinks every person who doesn’t like her is someone involved like in laws. Lacy hun. I dont even live in the same country as you, I’ve never commented on your socials I don’t even follow all your socials I just come across you on TT one day. Then soon realised you wasn’t what I thought you was. Not everyone that dislikes you knows you in real life.

Reactions: 6
Clare is Mason and Alfie’s Nan.
And I can categorically say that Clare isn’t behind any of the pages neither is her friend Naomi like Lacys stating. She’s tried to go for Clare & Naomi once before and she was shut down quite quickly.
Clare has too much on her plate Lace, like I dunno, looking after M and helping him deal with the countless trauma you’ve left on him?!
Thank you. From what I've read those people would probably say it to her face rather than behind a computer screen!

Reactions: 1
She's busy replying & deleting comments all at the same time 😂

Like Rhys family are going to go out of there way to help you, when all you do is slag them off
She’s uploaded on insta texts between her an “Jodie” I say it with “ as we never know if it is who she says it is. And she’s saying she will come show her the messages but won’t send the screenshots 🤣
---

Attachments

The police cannot do anything when the pages are just sharing information lace puts out herself. 😂😩 Screenrecording and screenshotting isn't illegal. Infact, look at her latest insta posts, she's showing literal screenshots, wheres the difference!?

Thread suggestion:
Lacy price #7 fled her home, 5/6 kids in tow, no time to pack but got her bikini on her back.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thank you. From what I've read those people would probably say it to her face rather than behind a computer screen!
100%. If you remember the Grandad exposed her last time she went for Naomi and she shut it down rapid. They’ve got so much on her, she forgets they fought tooth and nail to protect the eldest, so they’ve more than enough evidence to show her true colours with their own names which they’ve done previous. Why would they used a fake account like liars exposed to do so?!
she needs urgent help.

100%. If you remember the Grandad exposed her last time she went for Naomi and she shut it down rapid. They’ve got so much on her, she forgets they fought tooth and nail to protect the eldest, so they’ve more than enough evidence to show her true colours with their own names which they’ve done previous. Why would they used a fake account like liars exposed to do so?!
she needs urgent help.
Do you know why they didn't try to get custody of Alfie? He has the same dad as Mason doesn't he?

She’s obsessed this Gemma his behind every hate page 😂😂 she can’t see past the fact there is thousands of people that dislike her.

Reactions: 2
Surely at this point the police will say well we did tell you to come off social but she won’t so this is on her really. No need to keep ringing the police for such petty tit when there’s more going on in the world than Lacy prices baby daddy issues

Reactions: 4
Lacy because you read here...... This also relates to the mothers who keep there children away from there fathers too because they don't get there own ways...... STOP USING YOUR CHILDREN AS PAWNS..... THEY ARENT GAME PUECES THEY ARE LITTLE VULNERABLE HUMAN BEINGS WHO NEED BOTH PARENTS WHATEVER THE PROBLEM........ Grow the duck up!
---
Who is Gemma? I'm taking it she's had beef with her before?

Say it louder for those at the back 👏
Gemma is apparently someone who works with her Masons Nan (Mason being the child who doesn't want to live with her)

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Fled for her LIFE! Grabbed them babies and RAN. The abuse was just too much.

But oh BTW... baby daddy won't have the kids. duck you lacy. You're supposed to be in hiding, that's the whole point of fleeing. You don't get a break now. You made your bed, bleeping lie in it. If drama isn't around you You're not happy. You've been online all day today trying to figure out who hates you. Well there's thousands of us. We all feel the same. Go look after them poor neglected children instead of worrying about petty AF crap.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Gemma was one of her mates who outed voice notes from Lacy when she was accusing Rhys of SA last summer.
Again, Gemma used her own personal profile to do this, she didn’t use an “exposed” account 🤣🤣

Fled for her LIFE! Grabbed them babies and RAN. The abuse was just too much.

But oh BTW... baby daddy won't have the kids. duck you lacy. You're supposed to be in hiding, that's the whole point of fleeing. You don't get a break now. You made your bed, bleeping lie in it. If drama isn't around you You're not happy. You've been online all day today trying to figure out who hates you. Well there's thousands of us. We all feel the same. Go look after them poor neglected children instead of worrying about petty AF crap.
We’ve seen Rhys fight to see his children and also be there every weekend, we see on his comments also that he has them more than the average, seen as he doesn’t drop them back until Monday MORNING. I think she is referring to the fact that he won’t text or ring to ask how they are, he won’t respond to her nonsense messages daily. Lacy he doesn’t want to speak to you and I’m sure he is very concerned for there welfare but you’ve made it impossible for him to talk to you so knowing what they had for tea or the twins newest leap isn’t something he can be involved in anymore.

Reactions: 7
Do you know why they didn't try to get custody of Alfie? He has the same dad as Mason doesn't he?
He does have the same Dad. And I don’t know the specifics around it, I can only imagine fighting for M took everything from her emotionally and physically, but all I do know is Clare has tried everything in her power to protect the eldest, and if her or the family had anything to say they’d absolutely say it with chest on their own names with proof to back it up! Which is certainly eye opening and makes these exposed pages look like they know nothing 😂😂

M’a grandad came out on his own account supporting Rhys before so why would they be using a fake account now?

And this newest video she wants to have a debate tonight about dads who pick and choose to be involved. I can’t with this women anymore, it’s actually draining to watch how delusional she really is. If you was that scared to “flee” to a refuge why would you then try to antagonise further. Lacy, you fucked off and took the children away from him, what do you bleeping want!! You also took A away from his dad. Make it make sense!!!!

Constantly wasting police time!

Also states Gemma works with the eldest nan but then says Gemma lives in Manchester when the nan lives in Surrey?
---
She’s also got no screenshots let’s be honest, if she had them she would share them. No family speak to her and there is no way R family are helping her especially with the upload on dad’s when she’s the one who’s fled so he can see them…

Attachments

What's she's probably done is said if you don't send screenshots, R is t seeing the kids. We all know how she likes to play her games

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.