New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t believe there wasn’t already a thread for this child-less head case! The underboob tattoo videos gave me that much of a ick that it was time to make one 🤢 enjoy!

Reactions: 5
Hahah tbh I’m not sure hoping someone can give us a great run down. All I know is she’s out living her life tattoos, drinking, men -and when anyone questions it she says “she’s just trying to love herself before trying to get kids back”

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I felt sorry for her in the beginning but more I watch the more you can see why she doesn’t have the kids. The constant sexy dancing does my head in and everytime she sees the kids it’s a load of sweets or McDonald’s.

Reactions: 3
She went viral a few weeks ago accusing her half sister ‘same dad’ of sleeping with her kids dad. She also accused the sisters mum of doing it too.
It also came out that the same BD touched up her other sister when she was underage? 🤣🤣

turns out kids are not in Her care ?why is not clear, she says DV, others say drugs and the kids kept getting out or something. Who knows lol

just sounds likE every one shags eachother basically

Reactions: 2
Another one where making dramatic videos and telling everyone every aspect of their weird lives on tiktok is more important then their children eh
---
I do remember those sister videos tho full on screaming into the phone at her on tiktok lmao it’s like Jesus Christ WhatsApp her why are we making this car crash so public🤣🤣🤣

These ‘mums’ just carry on living their best life.
Tattoos, hair extensions, going out.
I’d be devastated if I lost my kids!

Reactions: 1
Yeah it’s the not even looking remotely sad and then being annoyed when somebody questions why aren’t you sad🤣

She does my head in! Crying about her life all the time.
---
The tongue poking out videos make me feel sick lol. And the weird dances trying to look somewhat sexy is an embarrassment.