Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I can't cope with her, sorry long time lurker. She is on live saying fathers have 50% parental responsibility but mothers pick up all the pieces and take kids to appointments etc... how is the father able to take kids to appointments etc... when she ran with the kids 🤣🤣 she off her head or something? She was moaning how she is exhausted having 5 kids all with extra needs and having so many appointments. Umm.. maybe keeps your legs closed and not moan about them!!! I don't understand it, I really don't!!

Reactions: 6

Trace

VIP Member
So her car popping is obviously a flex for her 😂😂😆 Lacey babe that’s the type of shit we were enjoying at 16 17 & 18 yrs old not 30+ mums of 6

• Haha
  • Heart

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
New thread!
Thread suggestion with the most likes thanks to @Ellen19 had to shorten it to fit.
She’s no longer on the run, but I’m sure she will be again soon!!
Oh for heavens sake it’s cut my L off from Lacy 🙄🙄

• Haha

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Acting like she's moving🤣🤣. Do DV shelters give you time to sit I'm your home and trt sell off all your things in your home before they deem it a risk then Lace 😂😂😂😂

sjayjuniour

VIP Member
Continuously blasting someone all over social media is actually harrssment lacy you daft bint. You’ve been doing it for half a year now. Get a grip of yourself

Queeniebee

VIP Member
It's probably why she went away so Rhys couldn't see him on his birthday or before and then she will slate him when people ask if he's been in touch! She's just a narc that needs putting in her place!

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
She absolutely hates it that for once people are standing up to her and calling her out. She thinks she can lie and behave like a constant spoilt brat and get away with it… I’m sick of her shit and I don’t even know her. I bet Rhys and his family are tearing their hair out!!

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
In one of the messages she said she’s contacted the council about the locks. Surely her trip has cost thousands and can’t even change the locks/doors for a hundred few hundred quid to keep her daughter safe. Priorities lacy. 😮
She gets high rate dla for her which is supposed to be to buy and provide things like this for her! £737 per month alone she gets JUST for Emily from DLA. That don't include the rest she gets for the other kids!
She should be reported for them to do checks on her account because there is no way in hell she spends that on her per month. She don't even have a mobility car for her so its not like she at least would benefit from that. Not even on clothing! She has hand me down clothes and shoes on all the while. She said she was doing a sensory room for her when she had a massive backpayment from them a few of years ago and didn't do a thing! Spent the lot on herself, wedding and holidays for herself just like she does now

PoppyG123

Oh like she can’t sit on another phone and comment. Dunno why you care about proving yourself so much, very defensive 🤷🏻‍♀️😅

• Heart

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Gemma was one of her mates who outed voice notes from Lacy when she was accusing Rhys of SA last summer.
Again, Gemma used her own personal profile to do this, she didn’t use an “exposed” account 🤣🤣

f**k ur zoflo

Chatty Member
Why has she always got to be so extra? Obviously she has to be in vip amd not just on the dance floor like everyone else. Just like the time she was on the cruise and she jumped in the pool fully clothed and got the old couple just sat there and got wet Rhys was stood there must of been regretting his life choices then
She paid £30 for a ticket to get in and it was free entry before 1am idiot of a woman 🤣

• Haha

Fgiopi

I am.baffled that her hubs are on that video saying they are bully's, when every single one of them sits in her life's and bully them yet they can see it , she hates it that h is a better person than her and she knows rhys as found better and he ain't coming back , the oldest child that don't see her is at his grandparents , the second oldest you don't hardly see I think he's at his dad's the other 4 are rhys , how many men as fallen trap to this women and why ain't they coning forward , if inwas r I would build a case that way

Teawithme

Chatty Member
She's used an old photo on TripAdvisor from 2021 and pretending it's her image. Google eye has caught you out lace.
I am DEAD HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I hope someone puts this on TikTok!!! Fucking physco bitch. She’s deleted it now

• Haha

busdriver89

VIP Member
oh so she said she called ss on hannah did she? or you just believing that because they said so? very much double standards on this page clearly.
Have you read the threads at all? I don’t know why you’re so obsessed about defending her. Nobody on here cares enough. We are here because we love to see her downfall and the drama 💁🏽‍♀️😂
I used to follow lacy and really liked her but didn’t take me long to see through her and now I can’t unsee it. I was fooled.

• Heart