Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
“Can’t keep happening”
Oh Rhys, so do something. Keep reporting her. Keep fighting for your children. Go to court, go to every service you can. KEEP THEM, they’re your children, you have every right to them.
if your employer can’t be understanding that your children are in danger then I dunno what to say. But I’ve read some posts this evening saying he works for his brother so surely there’s understanding there? Obviously I don’t know if that’s true but if it is, it certainly changes things.

As for Lacy, she’s already accused her “amazing” dad of SA, and now this. And yet she’ll still leave her children in his care.
This is all madness.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Trace

VIP Member
How is she getting away with this? Why are the authorities not taking this seriously? On Hannah’s live nothing bad was actually said nothing compared to what Lacy has come out with. The systems a joke

Trace

VIP Member
I imagine the twins get dla too having cerebral palsy. Nothing in that house tells me that she spends any amount of dla on them children to provide better care and equipment.

Do1naaaa

Just a daily reminder of how shit her extensions are lol!

Listening to her get all excited about going back to the drs for the lump in her neck. Her need for attention is absolutely because of childhood trauma/lack of attention of a kid. She needs help! I have a bmw sport on the drive that cost a sickening amount of money, I don't think any of my friends know as it's not something I need to tell them. I've been in hospital for 2 weeks, again only close family know. Why is she so excited about hospitals and doctors?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Aishasidd

She claims she’s not bothered, that she’s moved on and all this bull shit then constantly makes tik toks about him. She really is pathetic and i feel so so sorry for them kids having to grow up with a manic mother.

missM1919

I was in an abusive marriage years ago and I wasn’t putting the other woman down the way lacy has,I was actually worried for the other woman/women and hoped to go he didn’t do what he did to me to them,the way she is acting doesn’t scream victim of abuse to me at all,I wasn’t expecting him to help me after we split and I was very glad when he didn’t turn up to the birth of our child.

• Heart

Do1naaaa

Gone to Vegas to see akon at a festival. I just can't.
I'm all for living your life, but earn your keep and reap the rewards. Living off benefits to jet set off every other weekend is actually disgusting. She could be working instead of spending her kids DLA money.

Queeniebee

VIP Member
No way would the council leave her house empty for 12 months and pay for 2 homes for her untill “she decides” if she’s going back
Is she having a laugh! Just by saying that you can see how mental she is! Get out your air bNB and get back home you lanky scrounging scrubber

• Heart
She has so much time to herself it’s laughable 🤣
Rhys app introduced his gf to their son and she cries but what about all the strangers Lacy has around them 🤣🤣🤣

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
Her universal credit would’ve stopped when she got that 30 grand. So maybe she hasn’t been getting benefits and not paid her rent. Who knows, she tells nothing but lies anyway.

Just popped onto tik tok and watched her latest “triggered” video and BULLSHIT. You cannot have it one way and then the next want respect. She cannot keep his name out of her mouth; more and more allegations etc.
IF what he did triggered her so much, I say if because personally when something triggers me I don’t recreate it, but there she is doing her little impressions and dirty looks.
Lacy step away from SM and focus on being a mum…. Enough your content is repetitive and boring now!

Elizabethwakefield

Let’s all sit back and watch, does she move and does she have the op

We all know it’s no to both but sit back and watch her be caught out in all the lies and all the excuses she’s comes up with 🤣🤣🤣🤣

MrsRobo

VIP Member
Does your peace include not slagging your ex of 24/7 with your dodgy poems?

All this is a game to her. She's only posting these videos to get a reaction from rhys.

Maybe if you could have put your differences aside, you wouldn't have to upheave your children from there home, from family & friends.

It's always about the control, and she'll never change. Those kids deserve so much better from both parents

notanotherbecky

Chatty Member
Apparently Alfie follows the hate page. I'm sorry but that's Upto Lacy to block those pages and keep
A eye on what he's doing online! You can't tell someone to stop posting stuff that Lacy herself has uploaded. All
Anyone has to do it search for her and most of her old stuff comes back up!
Let’s be honest it’s probs Lacy on the account under Alfie so she can stalk 🤣

PoppyG123

Left them for 6 days because “he’s the other parent and has responsibilities” but has now done a runner for “their sake”
Poor kids this is an actual train wreck 🥺

• Sad

Fgiopi

Omg here we go again she deleted her videos of him and his family now she as played the victim , he gets arrested again , stops h from going live and her huns thinks she's the victim and not controlling lacy we all know your jealous of h , but you can't go round slating g your crap , cry wolf and then expect people to support you all I say is every dog as its day and yours lacy is coming . Big time.

hiyalove

She really doesn’t know when to stop talking about him does she! How long have they been split up now and still there are multiple posts about him daily. Is it any wonder why he’s giving her dirty looks she’s probably making his life a misery and he’s sick of it! She has some nerve to say he should respect her because she raises the children herself every day, is that not exactly what rhys did while they were together and she spent all her time on tiktok? Does she respect him?

• Heart

Do1naaaa

So hysterectomy in 3 weeks.... there goes her kids holiday to Turkey as she'll be resting up.....

• Haha

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Liars exposed need to do a video with lacy chat convo where she clearly changes the plans once theyve been dropped off.

One lady on IG commented "omg he was gonna leave the kids on the doorstep" like have you read the same convo we all have?

As I said previously her huns are that dense, lacy could post the truth and they'd still believe the lie
How scary is it knowing there's more lacy's out there with children in their care 😳

glambots

I can't believe this is real life it's insane how are any of them aloud to have them kids