Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Oh look. Giggling like a child.
You’re not bi Lacy, pretending you’ve a girlfriend won’t bring Rhys back either

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Logan always looks like he's been made to do a lot in photos, those videos of him meeting the Disney characters he looked all uncomfortable and you could tell it was all focused on Emily!

• Heart

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
The caption on insta for it….lets be honest Lacy them kids are not your world, you proved that by posting on tik tok and breaking your conditions. You’ve chosen yourself and your social media many times before you’ve chosen them children
If they were her world why’s one of them in their school uniform on a bank holiday? Where are his clothes?

• Haha

notanotherbecky

Chatty Member
Silly silly little girl….

I’m getting the popcorn for this next chapter 🤣 imagine actually picking tik tok over your children and still trying to call yourself a good mum •LAUGHABLE LACY🤣

• Haha

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Take is as her dad said no to babysitting whilst she tried to jet off the weekend hence her meltdown 😂😂 Lacy sometimes you have to just sit back and think is it me? Am I the problem?

Ellen19

Chatty Member
It’s crazy the twins are actually in the house all day long. No visiting farms/soft plays no parks not even a kids singalong at a library. She’s just planning who she can next fob then off to to go get her nails lashes and tan done. So sad

Queeniebee

VIP Member
People who do crying videos should be banned if SM! Why anyone would want to cry and record themselves! It's not natural crying it's pretend!

• Haha

Do1naaaa

This tiktok 😂😭 goes on and on and on about 'bossing it' with 5 kids. Looking after your own kids isn't a fucking flex. The only difference is lace, you've got 6 haven't you. Shame you're not looking after him too!
Oh and your holiday? Remember you only took 2? What about the others then? Soft play has really got to her thick head. Soft play where she took a mate as she couldn't fucking cope on her own. Boss bitch sit back down. Because rhys done *everything* she thinks school runs and shopping trips makes her amazing. Newsflash... us mums have been doing it for years!

Attachments

• Haha

Buzz2345

The video where she states she’s out of the UK and bound by different laws 🤯🤯. She’s clearly on something. Those kids need taking off her and she needs help, she’s mentally unwell 🤯🤯

Trace

VIP Member
Probs hasn’t thought about them or Alfie once the whole trip 🤣 as long as she’s getting the content with the faves to rub in a certains face she doesn’t care about her kids only the persona of “looking” like a good mum, cause a good mum she is not
Me being a parent myself just couldn’t be away from all my children for that amount of time. I can’t forget that she bitched at Rhys’s gf for having him there with her son when they’d never met yet she’s taken a new best friend who she’s never met across the world with her kids and are all sharing a room together doing god knows what while the kids sleep

makesitup

VIP Member
The infamous Turpin family took there kids on Disney trips multiple times and they took all there kids. It doesn’t mean your a great parent for going to Disney! I’d rather go to Clacton with all my kids and have a good time! The women is deranged 🤣

Reactions: 7

busdriver89

VIP Member
“I’m going nowhere and I’ve got nothing” she’s fucking vile About Rhys constantly! Yet she claimed to be dragged down for years and years? Lacy you’re the only narcissist here love. You’re showing your true colours. Nasty nasty gal.

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
I might not ever be able to afford to take my 3 kids to Florida, but at least they won’t grow up and hate me and say my Mam stunk

Do1naaaa

I can't stand the fake laugh with the hand over her mouth. You don't actually find it funny lace. You'll be crying if they post a retaliation video.

• Haha

Do1naaaa

I’m sorry what 😳 she had kids with her step brother?
Yep! The oldest 2!

Oh lacy is FUUUUMING!! She does that thing where she shakes her hands her pupils go wide on live, but she's doing her fake laugh to it.
The fact she can write 'poems' about anyone she wants and thinks she's invincible is what's crazy. Backlash is now incoming and she cannot cope. Holiday of a lifetime stuck on SM and worrying about trying to make it look amazing. That rugs been pulled babe. Wait until you're back in the UK 👀

Also Jesus called, he wants his cross back ✝

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Why is she acting like shes done something that other people can't! Taking 5 kids out isn't hard! If she took them out more often then it would be a breeze! She has 2 big kids who are capable of helping her and it's not like the younger ones are mobile they have to be moved from activity to activity! Soft play is probably the best place to take 3 young kids because you're confined to one area! She doesn't like to do it because she can't be in her phone 24/7 on lives begging for gifts!

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsRobo

VIP Member
Honestly this bint lives on another planet.
If prossionals/police have told you to stay off TT, just do it! What's so bloody hard about that!

She needs a hard reality check and sooner rather than later. The world doesn't revolve around you Lacy!