Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Lacy it really isn’t the flex you think it is, having your lashes done, your extensions in your balding head, the lip filler and the Land Rover when all your kids are getting about like they’re on the way to audition for Oliver Twist.
there’s nothing worse than a tarted up mum with scruffy children. The children should always look presentable and clean and we as mothers should be in the rags.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

lje88

Chatty Member
She’s a pathetic excuse of a mother imagine how damaging that could be on those ones she didn’t take in the future! I know for sure if my mum took my sister on a holiday to Disney and left me at home when I was younger I would be questioning what I’d done wrong. Vile she’s rough as fuck and there is a motive behind it all she hasn’t got her kids best interest at heart she’s done this to get at Rhys.
She is dangerous.. Rhys is well rid of that rat.

Do1naaaa

🤓Good morning you bad mother fuckers ✌
Honestly who does she think she is 😂😂🫠🫠 not a bad mofo lace babe, just a bunch of working women 😘 try it!
Eldest son- Got rid of, shame really. Could have been another dogs body to push a pram!
2-3? Dogs?- Got rid of
Car- got rid of/ couldn't afford
Friends- none
Family- none. All hate you.
Not much of a bad mofo either are you?

• Haha
If my kids were at risk of being taken away from me, if I was at risk of being arrested AGAIN and my kids being around that. Then I would be silenced. I would absolutely keep my fucking mouth shut. She wants the kids taken from her so she can play the victim.

Reactions: 10

Queeniebee

VIP Member
tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle....

Lacy you are not a content creator! You are just someone who spends all there time on TT ignoring your children! You are a waster!

• Haha

ReiRei01

Chatty Member
So the children have gone to Rhys’s and she’s admitted she still wants to keep fighting 😂
The fact she’s not grasping the fact that “fighting” for someone who ran away and left you, knocked you back when you begged and has a new partner is literally stalking and harassment 😭

This is why you have bail conditions Lacy babe 😭

Trace

VIP Member
I felt embarrassed for her at the restaurant everyone is quietly enjoying there breakfast and there’s Lacey balloons presents standing up infront of everyone recording it all drawing attention to herself. Everything she does is to draw attention to herself I don’t understand why? Dancing infront of the castle waving her skeletal arms and legs about shouting “waayyyyy” fucking cringe

• Heart
  • Haha

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Not Lacy leading people towards her car after videoing herself driving 🤣🤣
16K on a car yet she can’t run a brush through Emily’s hair.
I'll give it 6months max before it's been towed away because she's not kept up with the monthly payments but she will pretend somethings wrong with it and try ruin yet ANOTHER business. I don't think they realise who they've done business with 😬 someone should warn them to be cautious 😂

busdriver89

VIP Member
She’s just uploaded a video about him making noise now she’s glowing. No Lacy you’ve harped on about him all week actually non stop since you’ve split up and the first time in weeks he wants to go live with his followers that’s “noise” and he’s affected. Shut up you absolute wolly and spend the night sorting out your shithole house while you’ve got yet more free time.

Teawithme

Chatty Member
Teacher: What did you do this half term Logan?
Logan: my mum hired a Land Rover defender and drove us round America posing for photos like we were celebs.
We only went to one Disney park
Alfie what did u do?? Ohh stayed at home my mum took the siblings to Florida…..

shame on you Lacy your a disgusting lanky streak of piss with toes for fingers, a hunchback, fkd up lip filler, fake teeth and a filterless face in real life and a minge like a wizards sleeve. So jealous yeah 🫣🫣😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Do1naaaa

But what about the poems and the posts and the lives where she's gone on and on and on about not being ready to move on for years, she's healing first and focusing on her kids?? More worried about getting another man's d!ck wet. Also, if you had a trauma bond you physically cannot move on because the trauma and the bond are too big.
Hope someone in his friendship circle or family warns him!! He'll be doing school runs before we know it.

• Heart

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
As a mum of a little girl similar to Emily I don’t think anybody should be trying to diagnose or even speculate over the severity of her condition, it’s not right. The children & their disabilities should be left out of this thread.
I can agree to an extent. But as the parent of twins one who does in fact have quadriplegic cerebral palsy which is apparently what both her twins are diagnosed with, I will comment, because since their “diagnosis” and I say that lightly she’s chatted the most amount of shit and proved time and time again that she’s lied about the severity of their diagnosis for TikTok gifts.

• Heart

Do1naaaa

See she's deleted her relatable content video on tiktok, and a few others. The one about rhys never being able to make her finish off the top of my head.
Then the second anything will be aimed at her, she'll do a chavvy AF poem about how she *never* aims *anything* at anybody. And her minions wouldn't have seen the shit she's posted then deleted. She gets more toxic daily.
Also, not had a car post today. Been returned yet lace? Along with the dog?

• Haha

ReiRei01

Chatty Member
Actually cannot cope with her continuing to pretend she “made the decision to leave”

He 👏🏼 ran 👏🏼 away 👏🏼 and 👏🏼 doesn’t 👏🏼 want 👏🏼 you 👏🏼 back 👏🏼 despite 👏🏼 your 👏🏼 begging 👏🏼 Lacy 👏🏼

We all saw it happen in real time you deranged fruitloop 😭

• Haha

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Lacy just shut to fuck up an move on with your life! Can't be out here looking like Vector from despicable me in youre saramart shades making indirect videos to your ex and his missis constantly and expect to not be punished for it! And while your at it tell the truth for once! You didn't leave him, HE LEFT YOU!! Do you have brain fog or something??? Every man an his dog saw him leg it out your house never to return whilst you continued to beg for him and his dick back 😂😂
13ebc8fc7518e35e7fc17bd76beabb07.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Queeniebee

VIP Member
The fact she acts so hard done by but has had the whole weekend without her kids?! Make it make sense.. as others said multiple holidays with whatever kids are flavour of the month.
She is vile 🤢. Yet on live last night crying and talking about how she may as well of burnt 35k instead of getting married.
Why would you even spend that much on a wedding?! No offence, good for you if you can do it.
I know they are expensive but me and my husband spent nothing close to that on ours and had the best day ever. Would rather use the money to put down on a house.
35k on a wedding.... sorry did I miss the photos of the lavish country manor where it was at because all I saw was a scabby premier inn who stole her wedding shoes!

• Haha
Reactions: 9