Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notanotherbecky

Chatty Member
Oh Lacy stop with your bullshit the only child who gets individual holidays is Logan, you don’t do one big family holiday and then 4 separate holiday. You forget YOU share your whole life online. So it’s just more shit coming out of your lying mouth.

If you ain’t taking yourself away you are taking the fave children to try get a reaction from Rhys

Reactions: 8

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
The Queen will come back to life before just her and Alfie land in Japan without Logan trailing behind.

Poor kids also been in that Disney top most of the week. Nice that she packed all her pathetic dresses but couldn’t pack for her kids and get Emily a decent pair of shoes but can buy herself Prada sunglasses.
Packed enough to run away from that Social visit you were expect Lace?

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Just seen her tiktok. You didn't leave anything your ex left you! They probably reported you as your stalking them. Also you don't provide for your children as you claim benefits and you don't fetch another income in as you don't work..... begging isn't working!

• Haha

glambots

Like imagine the little brother coming back telling him about how amazing Disney land was my heart is breaking! Poor baby

• Sad

notanotherbecky

Chatty Member
Just ran here when I seen the live 🤣 i wouldn't be surprised if she's picked it and thats why its in that state anything to get out of the holiday she probably
didn't book in the first place, why would she not wait to see what the doctor says before cancelling it shes a fruitcake you can see shes all excited because shes going to hospital to get a bit of attention loonball 🤯
Was literally about to say doubt the holiday was booked she’s not allowed in Dubai 🤣 and I will continue to believe this until I see her physically in Dubai 🤣

• Haha

busdriver89

VIP Member
The pair of them should put more time into their kids than TikTok. It’s beyond petty.
Rhys is just as bad as Lacy and he knows it. Neither of them deserve the kids, they’re both wastes.
Do you not think he’s had every right to react. Every video near enough is her slating him. How can he put more time into their kids when they are solely with her? Genuine questions.

Ellen19

Chatty Member
On live saying her tattoo removal got infected and is driving herself to the hospital. She went live as her dad was saying you need to get a nanny. He is sick to death of her 😂 she’s saying she needs to cancel her holiday. She’s so dramatic. Can tell she was in care and had no one there cos she craves attention especially any medical attention. What a joke of a woman
---
And she’s going in her pajamas and dressing gown 😂 she’s so scummy to get a tattoo removal infected. No washing etc

Caralou

Thread suggestion
Lacy price #6 gone from "mum on the run" to finding Jesus next chapter maybe she will become a nun!

• Haha

s.m123

They are both vile no matter what you can’t deny they are both head cases and those babies need to be well away. Cropped recordings or not there is still recordings of him insulting his own kids “scabby kids” in front of them. She’s just as bad going live talking about him with kids present and breaking bail conditions. The exposed page is clearly his family so they both harass each other just one is anonymous. Both need some serious growing up. If I was the new gf I would run a mile, sod getting involved with all that drama

I’m sorry but does she have to share everything. If my child was unwell and having investigations it wouldn’t be all over socials. She’s shameless

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
She is the biggest cringe
Imagine taking your kids to Disney and then make it all about yourself. She really is the definition of a narcissistic mother and whatever she does has to be about herself. All these holidays and short trips she goes is her trying to show how much she can do by being a single mother but forgets to tell everyone just how much she takes in each month through benefits and most of those benefits are to help with extra needs her kids have and that includes activities which she never ever does with any of them.

And what’s with all that posing she does😳she’s just a tall lanky streak of piss

• Heart

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Her comments are turned off in the video of her prancing around screaming all I do is win win 😂😂 I think the majority of people are shocked at what she’s done. Majorly backfired.

she’s not going to have much inheritance left and she’s not making a huge amount of income via gifts. This time next year she’ll be making rash decisions about moving to Dubai with 4 disabled children again. She’s fucked over the kids lives just like hers was. What a shame
She blew all the inheritance on the house Rhys confirmed that when he left.
This is all paid for via benefits and credit cards, which is probably why she’s taken only 2 and is probably trying to get away with all sorts using Emily’s DLA for freebies.

HmmmReally

VIP Member
None her kids are disabled just shut parenting all for the dla
im probably gonna get hate for this but I feel this is more common these days than some people realise. I think we all know someone who’s conning the system

notanotherbecky

Chatty Member
Apparently she was in live earlier saying it’s no one’s business what kids are there and what kids are not and the reasonings.

One of the issues Lacy is that up to this holiday that was meant to be Dubai but obviously we all know your banned from that country is that you BRAGGED you are taking all 5 children away. Everything that comes out of your mouth is a lie, so yeah people are going to question. Especially if it’s an extravagant holiday that involves Disney and only two out of the five of your children that are in your care are on this holiday.

You would have had more respect booking a uk holiday with all five of your children, but no no gotta rub the two fave in the ex husband who you are desperate to get back with….

• Heart