Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
If she gives a shit about her kids and being taken away from the like she claims in that video then she’d delete tik tok and concentrate on living a life with them. But no, she only cares about getting her own way! Is she not embarrassed to putting this all out online? She’s ridiculous!
Oh and Lacy, nobody is taking away your right to work hun, plenty of actual jobs out there that don’t involve tik tok.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

PoppyG123

God she irks me so much, if she would have just shut up about Rhys and Hannah and kept her business offline then they’d have no reason to get her nicked!! So sad, just needs to grow up. This will show the police & hopefully SS who’s the narc, she thinks she’s above the law and can do as she pleases but Rhys couldn’t even post a picture of himself at the park with his kids without her calling the police. And he’s the controlling abuser?
---
The police wouldn’t ban her from TikTok if she wasn’t doing anything wrong, can she not see that 🙄🙄🙄🙄

diisney22

Oh she’s a fucking joke “source of income” I’d love to see what HMRC have to say about that 😂 because there is no way on earth she’s declared this! She’s literally dropped herself in it 😂 someone screen recorded that before she deletes it. He left you honey, you didn’t “escape” shit 😂

You can’t cry because “he got you arrested” and then post a video knowing you’re breaking conditions 🤦🏼‍♀️

you honestly cannot write this shit.

• Heart

CinderRuckingFella

Someone take the glasses away from her ffs! Why does she think they’re such a flex?
And what’s with all the religious crap?

Ugh, she’s such a skanky wanker

• Haha

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
"All the gear and no idea"
Google white clip car seat. One of the worst on the market, and forward facing. That poor boy will die on impact. Glad you got you car babe, but your child's safety is zero. Scummy cunt.
She can spend 18k on a car but can’t spend a couple of hundred quid to keep those kids safe.
With cerebral palsy they’re at a much higher risk.
says it all.

• Heart

PoppyG123

God when will she realise that not everyone is out to get her and maybe if all these people & professionals have an issue with her behaviour then she’s the problem!!

glambots

I cannot!!! CANNOT believe she only brought two kids to Disney I feel sick I could neveeerrrr!!!!!!!! Id rather not go even the babies she should of brought mad specially the older son who would be able to really enjoy and appreciate it. She also has her scaldy mate with her that's also childless on the trip surely she could of helped ??? Lacy I know you read this.

So hang your head in shame you scrote

• Heart

diisney22

She’s running out of content 😂 she’s not heartbroken. Where was the heartache when she was slandering him all over the internet and doing nothing but slagging him off. This is all a ploy to show the police “I only said the things I did because I was heartbroken”

give over Lacy, we’re not buying it. Your dumb af minions might, but those of us with half a brain cell know.

• Haha
Her own brand of hair extensions?! Since when? Saying “you’d never tell I’ve had this hair in a year” yeah you really can babe it looks like fucking rats tails

• Haha

Ellen19

Chatty Member
She’s on live saying she’s been harassed and police are involved to find this stalker because of all these troll accounts, so boring. Police have better things to do then deal with TikTok videos about you

• Haha

sjayjuniour

VIP Member
I dunno why Lacey hates on her she don’t know Hannah just that she’s with Rhys that’s it. Screams bitter and jealous as she’s got what Lacey can’t. She’s screwing that Rhys’s family love her and all get on when Lacey alienated Rhys from them for all them years
a lot of people seem to have an opinion on Hannah but she’s literally done nothing wrong 🤣 having her appearance, parenting and life attacked because lacy has band of bad shit followers.

if lacy got a new bf right now he would be worshipped by her minions. Make it make sense.

her latest TT about how she tastes is actually vile she is so obsessed

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Wonder if there's a fraud investigation going on at the same time because they know she gets money from begging on tiktok and that's why they've said she's not allowed on there

Louise1609

VIP Member
Ahhaa honestly dying at her new poem, it's literally 'to me, from me' how can she call someone out for not having a job and sitting on their phone all day? Shes talking about herself 😅
I was thinking the exact same thing! Shaming people for not having a job and being on their phones all day!
Errr firstly doppy, people can use their phones at work, secondly you don't even have a job- you literally document your WHOLE life on social media looking for validation & lastly some of us stay at home to ACTUALLY look after our children! Something you need a workshop course on darling.
So, save your poems that you work SO hard at making, you are just embarrassing yourself even more than normal.

How about you stop living off the state, making out you are living your 'best life' and look after those poor children.
Your obsession over social media is actually alarming.
Oh ps, you could have 10 kids and still be the shittiest mum. Being a mum certainly doesn't come naturally to you nor were you born to do.
Failed- mug!!

• Heart

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
This tiktok wasn't up long!!
Just let him be a FUCKING KID!!!! he doesn't need to heal your heart or pretend to marry you in fucking America! If this was a man with a young daughter heads would be turning.
So an innocent baby is healing a 30 year old woman’s heart.
who’s healing his Lacy? Because it isnt you?
Who’s healing Alfie’s heart? Again not you.
Emilys? Not you.

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
She's just proving more and more how she gives zero fucks about any of them kids! Potentially putting herself into positions where she could eventually have those kids taken away from her because she loves tiktok more than those kids!!
It's fucking awful!! She reminds me of that other girl who had her kids taken off her on tiktok (Summer&Kwame) because she wouldn't leave the man who's a danger to them and wouldn't stop posting on tiktok when asked not too!
She's lost them forever now and I can see this slowly happening to Lacy over the next year or so Whilst blaming EVERYONE ELSE. Imagine choosing a social media app over your kids 🤮

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
It won’t make Rys jealous as he could be with Lacy if he wanted her but he’s moved on to someone with a lot more self respect and class and doesn’t have 6 kids to different dads hanging around her ankles Rys is happy now with his girl and I’m sure glad to be rid of Lacy
I wouldn’t say Hannah oozes class, or has much self respect for that matter.
She’s the different side of the same coin.

• Haha

diisney22

I’m 1000% calling bs on Emily being severely autistic. We did Disney last year and as an autistic adult it was hell! So overwhelming with all the sounds and people … that’s not an overwhelmed autistic child…

f**k ur zoflo

Chatty Member
On live saying her tattoo removal got infected and is driving herself to the hospital. She went live as her dad was saying you need to get a nanny. He is sick to death of her 😂 she’s saying she needs to cancel her holiday. She’s so dramatic. Can tell she was in care and had no one there cos she craves attention especially any medical attention. What a joke of a woman
Just ran here when I seen the live 🤣 i wouldn't be surprised if she's picked it and thats why its in that state anything to get out of the holiday she probably
didn't book in the first place, why would she not wait to see what the doctor says before cancelling it shes a fruitcake you can see shes all excited because shes going to hospital to get a bit of attention loonball 🤯

• Heart
  • Haha

MrsRobo

VIP Member
Completely laughable. Bet she's not even registered self employed and declaring what she earns.

All those still sticking up for her, how does it feel being gaslighted? Because that's exactly what she's doing to you.

He left YOU!
Your the one constantly making videos about him.

Just focus on your kids for a change, but you won't as your a narc who has lost control

• Heart

busdriver89

VIP Member
Tue trouble with lacy is she shows things with no context. Post the whole recording, I dare ya
Exactly this! It’s disgusting she pushes him and pushes him every time then grabs the phone to record. Nobody knows what Rhys has had to go through. When someone is constantly making up lies and taunting you then you’re going to want to tell your side. I’m sorry but I wouldn’t keep my mouth shut neither if my ex wouldn’t let me see the children and was slating me online.