Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellen19

Chatty Member
Lacy Price #6 mum on the run! no lavish mansion or holiday abroad, it’s a tiny smelly caravan cos it’s lacy, she’s a fraud.

Reactions: 19

ReiRei01

Chatty Member
Did she actually put makeup on and dress up in that horrific red number just for Rhys dropping the kids off?

I cannot cope 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

chlophia2505

Thread suggestion: bail conditions say no vids, but f*ck the police, I’m on the run with my kids

• Haha

lje88

Chatty Member
Very early thread title.. Rhys has got a nice new lass, meanwhile Lacy can’t make a quid from her lasagne punched gash.

• Haha

Do1naaaa

When I fled DV I got an old Nokia phone with no social media and was in literal hiding with my kids. I have never, ever, in the 8 years since leaving, looked at an old wedding photo let alone pranced around in my wedding tiara 🤢 I want nothing to do with that part of my life. The fact she can look at it all, without it making her react, says it all. I honestly think if a box of my old wedding props resurfaced I'd end up back in therapy, as it'll trigger the abuse I have buried.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Katie Price can’t even track down those who troll Harvey. What makes her think she’s gonna get anywhere fast? A benefit dosser with 80 kids and fuck all else to do? Pull the other one Lacy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

PoppyG123

She was on live at 3.30am crying that she has no help and does it all by herself and has nobody….. while in a cab after having someone watch her kids so she could have a night out. Makes sense lol

• Haha

Do1naaaa

Why's she pretending her oldest boy is there too? We've seen videos in the back of the car, so unless he's on the roof rack, he isn't there 👀
Break ups are meant to be quiet around the kids, wearing a badge with divorce on, screaming songs as loud as you can and reciting poems about Rhys around them, is toxic AF.

• Heart

lje88

Chatty Member
So much for not being bitter 😩🤣
😂 just came to say the same.
I would put my house on him not wanting her back and it’s another make believe story..
she tries to play it cool but her desperation is seeping through.
Also rich of her, when she was trying to flog herself on OF a few weeks back but nobody was interested.

hiyalove

i think she’s realised her old tactics that have got him back before aren’t working anymore, like blackmailing him, manipulating him with the kids, stalking him etc. now she’s trying a new tactic of pretending she’s seen the light and found god (again) , trying to prove to him she’s changed. She’s prob let him see the kids because it means she has some contact with him during drop offs and pick ups, because she doesn’t have any otherwise….

Nothing should shock me with this girl but I am dying of embarrassment at the thought of him dropping the kids off and her stood in a floor length red dress on a Monday morning, desperate 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Here's one for you lacy

My name is lacy price and I've and birthed loads of kids, It don't really matter that some are to my step brother and it makes people wince.
I love to pretend im a poor battered wife,
but only when I can no longer control my husbands life.
I put my own needs before my kids because it gives me all the attention that I need.
My house is a shit hole, my hands look the same as a mole, I also sell my baggy gash online for a small amount of dough.
I have many talents including being able to grow a goatie, whist jumping up and down wearing frilly socks back from the 80's.
Most importantly I'd like you all to know, that although I have a few kids, I actually only care about some.
I leave the rest with my dad who SAssulted me as a child, but that dont matter because I like to go act wild.
You can't catch me, you can't catch me, I meant it for my husband but now I've gone a step to far and actually meant it for most my children.

• Haha
  • Heart

Trace

VIP Member
What in the saggy old man bum is this 😭😭😭😭
Hardly “shining alone” though Lacey. Your whole personality is wanting to get back at Rhys making him jealous. You’re in Florida because you have someone at home looking after some of your children and have had to pay a friend to help you with just 2 of your other kids. Hardly winning at life. Your still on holiday singing amd digging at your ex while he’s probably happy and loving life with his new drama free gf

• Haha

sjayjuniour

VIP Member
Acting like she’s made it on her own when all the money she has is DLA and inheritance from her nan ☠ Sit down lacy. You’ll be broke soon x

• Haha