Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Nothing screams shit mom more than going away with her 2 favourite kids and leaving the rest at home whilst their off school for half term

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Typical devious narcissist behaviour
She’s a fucking deadbeat never with all her kids even at home never a park trip with all of them all this bollocks “I make it happen” you fucking don’t you dappy cunt you sit on your arse begging it on live all day & let fuck knows who raise YOUR kids.
Imagine knowing your siblings got this holiday while you’re stuck at home. Lacy your a shit show and one day your kids will grow up and tell you as much.

• Heart

Trace

VIP Member
After Hannah posted a story of her and Rhys. So obvious 🙄
Reality is sinking in because she knows he’d of usually come back by now. She was laughing being smug saying they won’t last etc they seem to be doing just fine so far 😂

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Why does she always put Emily in boys clothes?
Because she spends all her kids money on herself! Those kids have about 3 sets of clothes each if that and they all always scraggy at that because you can tell they all handed down from the eldest boys! She will be raking it in on benefits for all those kids, the disability money she gets, not to mention all her rent and council tax being paid in full from the state too and those kids on free school meals ect. Add the money she got from inheritance too...well...those kids should always be dressed well! I genuinely think she spends most her money on drugs ❄. She has absolutely fuck all to show for the amount of money she has and still receives. Not even a car! Guaranteed she's even gone back to a hire car again.

• Sick

gashycrash

I get the crying videos of its happy tears. Yuno you see those videos of people finding out they’ve got into law school or whatever. But why would you upset cry and record yourself. Such bizarre behaviour
WELLLLLL EXCUSE ME…… our Lacy did get into law school (does anyone remember when she wore a suit for 2 days and pretended she was studying law?)
I remember her carrying around a little briefcase that she would throwdown on the table after a dramatic entrance into the courtroom (ok I think I made that partup) but STILL ‘Law Babe Lacy’ was my fave Lacy, with ‘strong independent three children in a buggy going to the co-op Lacy’ coming in as a strong second.

• Haha

Do1naaaa

Partly agree, however things like lacy crying when they went to stay with Rhys when she was arrested, saying Emily needs to be home as she simply cannot and will not stay *anywhere* else *because* of her autism, shows its a lie 🤷‍♀️
As a mum of a little girl similar to Emily I don’t think anybody should be trying to diagnose or even speculate over the severity of her condition, it’s not right. The children & their disabilities should be left out of this thread.

• Heart

busdriver89

VIP Member
As a mum of a little girl similar to Emily I don’t think anybody should be trying to diagnose or even speculate over the severity of her condition, it’s not right. The children & their disabilities should be left out of this thread.
I would agree but we’ve seen the videos when she was doing the leaderboard for gifts how she was sobbing so hard that they would never ever walk writing them off before they was even a year old and then recently seen videos of them walking. I think she’s a benefit fraud.

PoppyG123

Hands up who thinks the socials been round today (hence the clean ups last few days) and has told her to stop posting & provoking shit and just sort her life out. No live tonight either. Hmm.

Trace

VIP Member
It's actually a really common tactic of an abuser. When they feel like they're losing control, they'll pull the 'I'm ill' card or 'my child's ill' card, she uses both, to deflect from themselves.
She also said he’s had the lump in his neck for a little while so has she only just gone and got it checked? Why is she only mentioning it now? Another stunt she’s pulled

notanotherbecky

Chatty Member
Isn’t it amazing how she still claims no help and this weekend she managed to go out Friday, very late gym session Saturday and then last night gym as well!

let’s be honest the only fans hasn’t worked because she hasn’t got the lads rolling in wanting her vagina, you are not desirable hun 🤣

• Haha

Do1naaaa

I’m sorry but does she have to share everything. If my child was unwell and having investigations it wouldn’t be all over socials. She’s shameless
It's actually a really common tactic of an abuser. When they feel like they're losing control, they'll pull the 'I'm ill' card or 'my child's ill' card, she uses both, to deflect from themselves.

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
free from slavery and torture. She’s lost her grip on reality. Sort your children out, give them a stable home and just get on with your life.
Just like the father of your children has his rights to his children Lacy, rights you’ve denied him.
Just like your children have the right to a childhood, and access to food. Not cereal for their tea….

• Heart

busdriver89

VIP Member
Her stalking was actually getting out of control. Calling social on her ex’s new partner, contacting all the family members. Blackmailing the sister to contact her abuser who is in prison. It’s all a bit too much. She needs sectioning. The endless amounts of videos she’s made about them direct.
I thought it was just me that noticed she doesn’t reply to any of her comments even asking if she’s ok or where her clothing is from literally anything she doesn’t give a fuck about her “support network”
---
I also believe that if you keep your children away from there dad who loves them and wants to be in their life then why the fuck should they pay. And that’s coming from a mum.

• Heart

Trace

VIP Member
Phoning social on Hannah when she buggered off leaving some of her kids with someone that’s SA their mum then after a few days home leaves them with her cousin Friday night. Leaves them again all day Saturday to collect her new car and then on her own driving the streets that night to show off her car tell me Lacey who needs the social called on them? Logan set fire to your downstairs loo fire engines had to come out, Emily escaping out the house and your oldest son wants nothing to do with you either. The absolute cretins in her comments saying she’s an amazing mum..seriously? I swear tik tok should have a questionnaire that people need to pass before there able to have accounts there all delulu

Trace

VIP Member
I’m confused why she’s bragging about taking ALL HER kids out by herself? Isn’t that just what normal mothers do? I’m lost. Still not all because that wasnt Logan you had pushing the double pram

• Haha
What’s pissed me off today is she’s all like “I’ve done it guys I’m out alone with all my kids” forgive me for not giving you a star babe but I do that daily 🤷🏼‍♀️