Lacy Price #5 Children on a social services plan while Lacy gives free OF subscription plans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It annoys me that people are on there saying what a good mum she is and not realising what she has done wrong. She's done a runner with her children whilst on bail, we all know where ever she has gone was a last minute booking. If I was Rhys I'd be reporting her to the police!
---

When we play a board game our phones are left alone! I wouldn't even think about setting the phone up to record us playing it!
Look at the type of people saying she’s a great mum. I mean you won’t feel angry anymore, you will just feel a type of pity instead

Reactions: 5
Why the duck is she doing this? She’s been told! Like she just can’t help herself she’s bleeping insane
I'm guessing she's either had a phone call from the police asking where she is or why she's posting on TT or she's had a visit from the police at her house or possibly her dads (her dad has probably rang her) and she knows she's in trouble so she's popped this video out to make Rhys look like the bad one. Rather than returning home and facing the music she's putting those kids through it mostly! The sooner she gets her kids taken away the better!

Reactions: 3
They are both clearly childish none of them care about the kids clearly and both need to get a grip imo

Tue trouble with lacy is she shows things with no context. Post the whole recording, I dare ya

Reactions: 6
Tue trouble with lacy is she shows things with no context. Post the whole recording, I dare ya
Exactly this! It’s disgusting she pushes him and pushes him every time then grabs the phone to record. Nobody knows what Rhys has had to go through. When someone is constantly making up lies and taunting you then you’re going to want to tell your side. I’m sorry but I wouldn’t keep my mouth shut neither if my ex wouldn’t let me see the children and was slating me online.

Reactions: 7
The video where she states she’s out of the UK and bound by different laws 🤯🤯. She’s clearly on something. Those kids need taking off her and she needs help, she’s mentally unwell 🤯🤯

Reactions: 8
He has replied to someone saying it was apparently about her foster parents, there’s reasons she can never show a full video it won’t show the story in her head

What the actual f! 🤯
1. We know all about your battles you’ve gone into every detail about your life!
2. Seeing that you was in care yourself you don’t seem to give a damn that’s where your kids are heading because you can’t stay off an app that’s going to get you arrested, you have no support network so where your children gonna go?
3. If your only concern is your babies you would go M.I.A until you was no longer at risk with your babies, I would jump every time I was asked if it ment I would never risk them having to leave.
4. Your continually trying to destroy Rhys life imagine coming on the app every damn day slating him with poems and videos with no context after tormenting in him for years and years.
5. Just leave you alone to raise your children? Why you showing the world every reason them children need to get away from you. You need help lacy you’re not all there sweetie.

There’s so much more to be said. She can’t help herself and she will be her own downfall. Poor children.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I saw somebody on Facebook that reminded me of Lacy and I thought oh I’ll have a quick look at her tik tok (because the reality is for me is, I have two children with ASD and a toddler, so I don’t have time for social media or to look at tattle on a regular basis) to my shock horror it’s exactly the same as when I looked at it two months ago, but 1 million times worse. This woman is unhinged.

I really hope the police catch up with her and those children end up in better hands.

• Heart
What the actual f! 🤯
1. We know all about your battles you’ve gone into every detail about your life!
2. Seeing that you was in care yourself you don’t seem to give a damn that’s where your kids are heading because you can’t stay off an app that’s going to get you arrested, you have no support network so where your children gonna go?
3. If your only concern is your babies you would go M.I.A until you was no longer at risk with your babies, I would jump every time I was asked if it ment I would never risk them having to leave.
4. Your continually trying to destroy Rhys life imagine coming on the app every damn day slating him with poems and videos with no context after tormenting in him for years and years.
5. Just leave you alone to raise your children? Why you showing the world every reason them children need to get away from you. You need help lacy you’re not all there sweetie.

There’s so much more to be said. She can’t help herself and she will be her own downfall. Poor children.
If she wants people to leave her alone and let her raise her kids she needs to come off SM and be the mum they need! She has lost everyone around her because of her not them! She needs to question her behaviour and attitude! She needs the minions off SM to feed her the attention they giving her!

Reactions: 5
She said tik toks her support network. Ask yourself Lacey why only strangers off the internet are your only network. Where’s your real friends? Where’s that Samantha? Tik tok mummy? The bird you took to America claiming to be your gf ? They’ve never been seen since why is that??

Reactions: 7
He’s deleted the post already? What a croc of tit 🤔
Tbf I don't blame him. It's just playing into her hands. As hard as it may be, keeping quiet on sm is the best weapon to use against her. She can't stand that he doesn't give a reaction, she thrives on the drama

Reactions: 6
What is she getting at with the voice recording of rhys she put up? I get it mentioned sexual abuse but to me it’s just a bunch of words, I’m maybe being stupid but can someone explain?! I can’t make sense of it?

Reactions: 2
Tbf I don't blame him. It's just playing into her hands. As hard as it may be, keeping quiet on sm is the best weapon to use against her. She can't stand that he doesn't give a reaction, she thrives on the drama
I don't blame him either . He prob put it up out of annoyance and anger but the best thing for him to do is stay silent especially if police and SS are involved !

Reactions: 4
What is she getting at with the voice recording of rhys she put up? I get it mentioned sexual abuse but to me it’s just a bunch of words, I’m maybe being stupid but can someone explain?! I can’t make sense of it?
People on TT saying it's been edited so makes Rhys looks bad in it. Personally if she's gonna call him out then she needs to put the full version up and not the parts she just wants people to hear! X

But again she’s putting these voice recordings over tik tok despite begging for him back time and time again. Leaving vulnerable children with him not just once but multiple times. Lacey you didn’t care he’d done all the things your putting voice recordings of, so why just because he doesn’t want you does this suddenly matter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.