Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Do1naaaa

How many times is she going to use the word trauma bond.
Shes a narc, rhys was bonded to her. He had to go back for the kids. She's fucking delusional.
---
Screenshot_20240103_072942_Instagram.jpg

She's convinced he'll come crawling back 😫😭😭🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Do1naaaa

Pray... I fucking pray, Rhys or his GF mocks her slutty 50 shades dancing. Just like she mocked his video. Karma lace.

• Haha

Queeniebee

VIP Member
30k inheritance and she's got a Amazon wish list. Maybe if you went out and did your Xmas shopping when you got the money rather than throwing it around on shit from Temu you wouldn't have to lower yourself for strangers to send you gifts!

• Haha

s.m123

Both toxic as one another and has clearly gone on years and will continue to go on years. Them poor children are going to grow up with so much trauma 😩 the cycle continues

Do1naaaa

Hope she'll be declaring her earnings to UC! Better stop claiming carers allowance too Lace.
Most of her minions are women, not men. It takes years to build up an OF base.
Shes an absolute car crash. All them kids she ignores daily will now be ignored more, whilst she's showing off her battered lasagne and chocolate starfish.

• Sick

lje88

Chatty Member
“24/7 parent of 5 kids” but fucking off to Amsterdam tomorrow on her own.
Make it make sense?

• Haha
  • Wow

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Can't stand people who video others whilst in clubs/pubs!

Saying here's to freedom.come on Lacy we all know you will be posting a crying video later on when your on a come down and realise you have to be a full time parent all week on your own!

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
Away to court to fight for her kids back but firstly she has to post a TikTok for her own self gratification. The narc is really shining from her today and when she gets home from court with the kids the posts will be non stop about how they believe she is the victim and that’s why she’s got them back. I really don’t want her to get them back but I do feel they need to be back in their own home and in a routine, but she won’t be thinking that she’ll only be thinking she’s got the upper hand when it comes to Rhys. I think the judge will allow him access though so she’ll hate that especially as she’s not in control of what he does. Be prepared for the constants posts later🤦🏻‍♀️

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
Could the reason be that she’s only showing Emily is because Emily was really close to her daddy and that’s her way of trying to hurt him. I’m blocked so can’t see the post but it sounds like that’s what she doing

• Heart

Ellen19

Chatty Member
---
So he has the almost 50/50. And she’s still bad mouthing him saying he doesn’t bother. Her little girl had a seizure and she didn’t go the hospital. That’s unforgivable

Attachments

• Wow

PoppyG123

Anyone seen her insta stories about men not wanting to see their kids etc, she pisses me off Rhys has them 3 days a week and just had them the whole weekend so she could fuck off to a followers. When will she realise he clearly wants his kids he just don’t want her!

Her kids seriously ill and rushed into hospital and she just had to make a TikTok to make a dig at Rhys and his family

A million diamonds is 5k in their pocket after TikTok take their percentage
---
She just posted she’s in the hospital with one of the twins because of foot and mouth and a high temp high heart rate and she asked the Rhys and his family to watch the kids and they didn’t so she got a neighbour to watch the kids while she went in with him until her dad got there. That’s the nightmare when you have so many kids with no family. What do you do when you have to leave with one of them. Those kids can’t catch a break

hiyalove

Her idea of ‘stalking and harassing’ is anyone who says anything remotely negative about her or who doesn’t think she’s an inspiration/smashing it/perfect mum/total stunner, because how dare they! Meanwhile she’s literally stalking and harassing her ex, even as lately as a few hours ago mocking a video he made which she shouldn’t be able to see as she’s blocked and has hacked in to his Facebook now too, and his tiktok previously. She’s a joke and a total psycho.

Trace

VIP Member
She’s still messaging him begging him to come round, sending pics of herself talking about there sex life oh lace stop degrading yourself girl move on he couldn’t make it any more clear if he tried. He’s not interested

• Wow

Trace

VIP Member
Lacy, most your kids go to school, you don’t have a job, your dad happily watches them for you to bugger off and then their father actually has a court order to have time with his children. Please tell me where you need the help and a further 3 days for someone to have them….
I just can’t wrap my head around why she needs childcare support? I bet if she took a step back away from her phone she’d be surprised how much she’d actually get done. 3 of 5 of her kids are stuck in one room watching peppa pig and the other 2 on gadgets in there room so why is it so hard?

She craves attention. Wouldnt surprise me if she's done that sad post pretending she hasn't got them back then does another one when they get back dropped off later with her jumping all around them in the kitchen in her Pj's with "This is me" blasting on the alexa 🫠🫠
nah will be “this is my fight song take back my life song” ….

• Haha