Lacy Price #4 Arrested for domestic abuse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I do it all on my own I have no support” and then her minions are still buying of her wishlist absolute fools 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I have close family and friends but still never go away as much as she does and if I go away I take my children with me because they’re MY kids not other people's responsibility. I don’t get why she moans she has no support when their HER children?

Reactions: 4
I have close family and friends but still never go away as much as she does and if I go away I take my children with me because they’re MY kids not other people's responsibility. I don’t get why she moans she has no support when their HER children?
Don’t get me wrong I’m all for parents having a weekend away. Although this would be her 4th holiday this year with out her children and it’s more the point she screams no one helps me 🤣🤣🤣

she doesn’t even take the kids for days out in the uk 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Don’t get me wrong I’m all for parents having a weekend away. Although this would be her 4th holiday this year with out her children and it’s more the point she screams no one helps me 🤣🤣🤣

she doesn’t even take the kids for days out in the uk 🤣🤣
Oh absolutely parents do deserve a break. The thing with Lacy is she cries she has no support but she does? So what does no support look like to her? Is it unless they’re living in her house otherwise she has none? She had Rhys live with her and her dad at the same time. Her dad moved out then her and Rhys split up and her dad moved back in he’s since moved out again to his “fiancés” now she’s crying she has no support but she does. She also needs to remember their her children not her dads

Reactions: 2
Who has the kids when she’s going away?? Because you can’t cry he’s let the kids down then if days later he has them whilst you leave the country and be cool with that. Pick a narrative and stick to it 🥴

Reactions: 1
The obsession is crazy 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Who has the kids when she’s going away?? Because you can’t cry he’s let the kids down then if days later he has them whilst you leave the country and be cool with that. Pick a narrative and stick to it 🥴
Apparently her dad, but I don’t believe Rhys isn’t seeing them it wouldn’t surprise me if she’s acting like he isn’t again for the victim support or stopping him again from seeing them.

Attachments

The obsession is crazy 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---

Apparently her dad, but I don’t believe Rhys isn’t seeing them it wouldn’t surprise me if she’s acting like he isn’t again for the victim support or stopping him again from seeing them.
A journey to find herself???? What to go get baked in Amsterdam 😂😂😂 embarrassing cretin her.

• Haha
I’ve never known anyone claim they have no support and no break, have so much time away from the children lol. She’s so detached from them too especially the eldest boy and the twins. And well she uses Emily for attention.

Parents deserve a break especially parents who have 5 children 3 which have SEN.... BUT those parents are the ones who give there 24:7 to their children, spend every waking mintue with them and fulfilling there needs.... the ones you see in the park, at soft play, lugging around a supermarket, taking them away at weekends, not ones who sit online begging for gifts into the early hours and have to drop the kids off at school in pjs!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why does she need to leave the country and leave her kids behind in order to find herself? She did it last time they split up too. Put them first for once and not yourself.

Why does she need to leave the country and leave her kids behind in order to find herself? She did it last time they split up too. Put them first for once and not yourself.
i seen a quote the other day that said something like ‘Those who do things in private are the ones with nothing to prove’ and it’s so true. She documents this to make herself look like something she’s not. Like not a narcissist a bum and a shite mother.

Reactions: 7
i seen a quote the other day that said something like ‘Those who do things in private are the ones with nothing to prove’ and it’s so true. She documents this to make herself look like something she’s not. Like not a narcissist a bum and a shite mother.
Well that’s it. If she wants to prove she’s a good mum to social and all those that doubt her maybe stop leaving them behind to swan off on a solo holidays. This whole “journey” has been all about her never does she mention the kids and there struggles unless it’s a dig at Rhys for letting them down. Only now is she mentioning healing their broken hearts but never had broken hearts when them kids went through 10yrs of their parents going through dv, all the times they’ve watched their parents getting arrested etc but because Lacy got what she wanted in all that (Rhys) the kids weren’t a thought in her head

Reactions: 1
Rhys new girlfriend put a story up about a weekend away, wouldn’t surprise me if Rhys told Lacy last week he was away this weekend and that’s why she’s kicked off and now booked herself to go away… wish Rhys would post to shut her up every time she says he don’t turn up etc.

She boils my piss! Have a break by all means but why is she always the victim. The woe is me act wears thin so thin! I have children 3 single mum and I am blessed I have support. My mum takes care of my children while I go to work in the evening. When I started I sobbed I hated it felt unfair that I was missing my babies for a few hours a day. But the flip side I’m comfortable we have treats, soft play trips, holidays as a family 🫶🏻 Lacy needs to get herself together and fast. You don’t need to ditch your kids to find yourself embrace them and put them first.

I’ve not had a break in 7 years! Planning to go away for my 30th 1 night, the baby will be 4 lmao. She a fuc king idiot!!!

Imagine your children being on a CPP and you leave them with someone who you publicly accused of SA! Looks good in court that Lace!

Wouldn't surprise me if she asked Rhys to have the kids the weekend and he said he can't so she refused to let him see them last week when she claimed he didn't turn up leaving the kids heartbroken!!!

Reactions: 7
Imagine your children being on a CPP and you leave them with someone who you publicly accused of SA! Looks good in court that Lace!

Wouldn't surprise me if she asked Rhys to have the kids the weekend and he said he can't so she refused to let him see them last week when she claimed he didn't turn up leaving the kids heartbroken!!!
Think you just hit the nail on the head there babe x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.