Label Lady #6 Not enough fame in the label game, I'll copy my sister and be just the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with her pretending to be sleeping and Lee-Lee wondering whether to wake her?
It’s ‘cause she works so hard innit, bless her she’s just exhausted!

It’ll be due to that advert she’s in with Stacey for that surprisingly expensive cheapy crap jewellery being aired; the phone will have been ringing off the hook for her to do public appearances and star in this, that and the other. 😳😂

Well it must be something like that as can’t be tired from all the work she does and stickers she makes at the Haitch Queue as pfffffft, whilst she seems to do an awful lot of dicking around and playing ‘the boss’ whilst she’s there I wouldn’t exactly call it ‘work’. Idle wench. As for her supposedly ‘sleeping’, she must think people are all as thick as Lee Lee! 🤦‍♀️😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I hate it when influencers fake sleep. I just don’t get the point. Are you that strapped for content? You are not a toddler. You are not so exhausted you have just fallen asleep on piles of stuff. And so fast asleep you can’t sense your husband moving.

Reactions: 2
Wonder why they are all so quiet today her and the sister haven't been on for a bit

Reactions: 1
Wonder why they are all so quiet today her and the sister haven't been on for a bit
Probably hiding from Jewish people wanting to hear their support as they are supposedly Jewish 😳 how you can ignore something so horrific happening to your community and not even acknowledge it. Not that the pair of them have a brain cell to rub together to have an intelligent thought. But still. Don’t sit there with your Rosh Hashanah apples and honey one week and complete forget that part of your identities the next week

Reactions: 5
How are they going to come back with sales and ads ....are they waiting for an end to the situation out there. She must be shitting herself when she can't come on and flog her Christmas baubles and haloween crap. Sales will be falling dramatically

Reactions: 5
How are they going to come back with sales and ads ....are they waiting for an end to the situation out there. She must be shitting herself when she can't come on and flog her Christmas baubles and haloween crap. Sales will be falling dramatically
I think she would have been better not saying anything. Either way she can't win but the trouble is her page isn't professional as she has so much of her personal life in it, people expect her to post. She will be twitching to post though!

Reactions: 6
They have used the same sentences in some sections of their quote. Just shows those words are NOT from the heart. Gosh I can’t stand fake, disingenuous & toxic influencers, especially these two!
Clearly doesn't realise all her followers are also followers of Stacey but their sheep wont realise it of course that the quotes are similar!

Reactions: 4
I’m betting banana consumption has gone up in the Sticker household right now.

Not because dear Jemma is worried sick and fretting about the atrocities and misery in Israel y’understand but rather as she hasn’t been able to come and yatter on trying to flog her Halloween tat and those bloody baubles. 😳

Following Stacey blindly and issuing that statement hasn’t done her any favours at all; she’s got so carried away thinking she’s a influencer now she forgot the primary aim of her account is to sell stickers and so how she comes back from her ever so dramatic, ‘I haven’t been able to do anything since it happened’ announcement to ‘come and buy my overpriced shite’ will be interesting to see. How wonderful and the quality of the baubles you’re selling kinda fades into insignificance when your supposedly overwrought about human pain and loss doesn’t it? 🤔😖

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s that glean and tidy show today so surely she’ll be back with a reel of meeting adoring fans with Dave in the background

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.