Label Lady #4 Looks like a guy kissing his granny before she says goodbye to the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's obviously a royal mail business customer, so she should know that she wouldn't be able to take her post to the post office, they won't give a tit that your the label lady, they won't accept it. She would need to take it to a royal mail delivery/sorting office if her collection didn't happen.
I have visions of her stamping her feet and saying ‘but don’t you know who I am?’ as the Post Office staff look at each other and shrug their shoulders before turning back and saying to her ‘nah, sorry luv, haven’t a clue, but you still can’t drop that here!’ 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s being so brave by having a day off the gram, is she for real. No Jemma being brave is putting yourself between a shooter and your class of children.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Be brave and have a day off? What does that even mean? 😂 she’s so deluded

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Be brave and have a day off? What does that even mean? 😂 she’s so deluded
Nooooooooooooo! How can she even do this?! I don’t think I can cope a whole day without the Label Lady giving me a minute by minute breakdown of what’s happening in her life. Why Jemma, whhhhhyyyyyyyyy?! 🙀😳😖

Just kidding, you crack on Jemma luv, actually thinking about it, take a week why dontcha?! 🤭😆

Reactions: 8
That photo looked like it was Stacey’s garden so wonder what the family day is for

Reactions: 1
Probably SS swimming pool opening, but in SS land she’ll say it is finished next week at some point 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
'my sister found a little company called pan_n_ice'?! Here they go again with the small company dribble. That company is effing huge and probs one of the first to bring ice cream rolls to the UK. 😡

Reactions: 7
She had to stop the video when huds said “this week we are going to ask you to BUY”. What an unprofessional fool she is even a 4 year old knows what she really wants to ask people

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She must have a cupboard in her house which is just full of water bottles for her kids. She is doing an ice skating one now. Not sure that’s the concept behind reusable bottles!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
On her latest picture she writes about not wearing makeup or having her hair done all the time saying ‘I want people to buy from me not because of what I look like…’ 😳

I don’t mean to be funny but it’s a good job really isn’t it?! 🤭 Shapeless tracksuits aren’t flattering at the best of times but she seems to have a natty range of shapeless tracksuit in pastel shades which, although hard to believe, makes them even less flattering! 😆

• Haha
No wonder she has a 2week turnaround as she is constantly commandeering the printers for personal use... Wardrobe labels for the son's wardrobe, water bottles for the daughters.. yes, it's advertising, but when you're making people wait 2weeks for an 'oh hello' post box label 🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 2
I’ve never commented before but had to. How is it acceptable to take the youngest child to the HQ for the evening yesterday and then scoop him out if his bed at the crack of dawn and take him back to the HQ still sleeping in the morning. Absolutely wild behaviour how do people around her not pull her up on this

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Another break ….they are just back from the Maldives. Maybe the label business and conning people pays off

I’ve never commented before but had to. How is it acceptable to take the youngest child to the HQ for the evening yesterday and then scoop him out if his bed at the crack of dawn and take him back to the HQ still sleeping in the morning. Absolutely wild behaviour how do people around her not pull her up on this
Perfect parenting again by sticker sister. People around her are in their own little bubbles, look at her dad, he thinks he’s a minor celeb.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.