Label Lady #4 Looks like a guy kissing his granny before she says goodbye to the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tap to put back?? duck off Jemma, haven't you rinsed your sister enough?!🤢😂
Tap to put back? Surely there must be a catchier way to put it? 🤔

Hmmmmm let me think; ‘tap to straighten things up’? Nope. What about ‘tap to clear stuff away’? Nah, still not right. Ok, how about ‘tap to neaten things’? Pah, that’s no good either, much too long. Hang on, I’ve got it! ‘Tap to tidy’! Oh wait… 😳

Oh dear Jemma, outdone by Stacey once again! Best stay with your sticker making eh?! 😉🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“How much effort goes into a small business” #whatever
Jem Jem is where she is cos of sheep who follow her sister. ‘Weeding’ labels isn’t that hard I have a Cricut machine too I just don’t make a song and dance of what I do. Oh and I don’t copy other peoples ideas #rantover

Reactions: 5
Oh Jesus the woman needed a hairdresser to put her hair in a ponytail 🤦🏻‍♀️
And add some extensions so it looks a bit healthier… it’s hard to do that you know!

Eurgh, sequin play suit 😬 I can feel the scratchiness from here! Especially when it’s a PLT special with no lining.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Just what you want to see on a Sunday morning; Jemma with a face full of last night’s makeup which she proceeds to pick and peel off her eyes (🤢) as she babbles on about what she bid for in the auction at the charity do she attended last night. I’m still no wiser as to what it is, something to do with rock, paper (or papper! 😳), scissors shoe? shoot? pffffft who knows?! 🤷‍♀️

In other news I’m guessing despite her having them at the rink all the hours God sends, that the girls didn’t do particularly well in their ice skating competition. Not that she’s said that of course, as I’m sure she views it as a failure against her name, so instead she’s very enigmatic, alluding to them doing their best (but not good enough dammit! 🤭) and trying hard. I suppose the difference is if they’d done well there’d be full on montages and bragging and us never hearing the end of it so instead we’re getting ever so slightly disappointed pushy mum still lying in her pit!

Life’s just so unfair eh Jem, I mean, they did all that practice and for nothing and what about you? You work so hard and try your very best with your stickers and all your videos and Instagram content and yet Stacey’s the one who’s famous! There’s just no justice in the world! 😆

Reactions: 2
She ‘bidded’ on somefing in the auction. Great grasp again of the English language. And do we have to see her seemingly naked in the bed with last nights hair and make up, absolutely gross. Wow big day out turned out to be day at Stacey’s, what a treat.

Rookie mistake, first time putting anything into a jar (bought them to put rice cakes in but they don’t fit!!) but how are earth do I know what’s in the jar with no label?????
I dare you to get a 'rice' label and shove it on there 😜

• Haha
Rookie mistake, first time putting anything into a jar (bought them to put rice cakes in but they don’t fit!!) but how are earth do I know what’s in the jar with no label?????
Phone the Label Lady hotline; I know it’s a Sunday but it is an emergency after all. I’m sure she’ll do you a special order once she hears of your predicament; this is the sort of thing she’s spent all her life preparing for! 😬

Of course you will have to wait 2 weeks for delivery, there’s no guarantee what you ask for will be spelt right and it will probably cost you the price that 20 bags of pasta would but you have to remember they are very, very good quality after all! 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she was going to take her kids to a theme park but it was too dear so now they are stuck playing in Stacey’s garden. Ok then not like she couldn’t afford it with the money she makes on labels.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she was going to take her kids to a theme park but it was too dear so now they are stuck playing in Stacey’s garden. Ok then not like she couldn’t afford it with the money she makes on labels.
How sad that they're the only two options available to the Label Heirs; theme park (mostly for IG) or Stinky's garden. Esp as today is Rex's Birthday so no doubt they'll be there today too.

Reactions: 3
Talk about your crappy eyebrows on your personal account, not your business account 🤦🏻‍♀️
I know she thinks she’s being highly amusing by tackling head on those who make less than positive comments (makes a change from straight up just blocking them I suppose) but that was really cringe. Like really cringe. 😳

She’s so busy she can’t possibly get her eyebrows done but she’s at the rink fifteen hours a day, spent the weekend on the lash with her minger kindred spirits and then lolled about eating ice cream. She forgets she gives us a blow by blow account of what she does every day so we know just how ‘busy’ she is! 🤦‍♀️

Fair enough it’s her time to do what she wishes with but if she wants to be famous (and she so wants to be famous) then some might say she needs to make an effort and not just walk around with brows Liam Gallagher would be proud of, in umpteen different unflattering designs of shapeless, pastel tracksuit and a duvet coat which was last washed when Noah was a lad! 😆

Get with the programme Jem! Although I suppose she’s got Stacey as a role model and she’s not done badly being a complete filthy grotbag most of the time! 😖🤢🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.