Label Lady #4 Looks like a guy kissing his granny before she says goodbye to the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why I can't stomach Stacey Solomon

"So many of you are asking about our cups, my sister made them, they are so nice and they keep your drink cold. She's popped a few up on her website to see if anyone is interested in buying them... Here's the link"🙄🤢

No one's asking Stace and you should be making this as an #ad
I have reported her to asa for this

Reactions: 12
Oh she’s jealous of Stacey alright! I’ve noticed before that she gets her little digs in whenever she can and I think deep down she’s resentful that no matter how hard she works Stacey is always far more successful than she’ll ever be. Although when it comes to work, whilst I’ve no doubt she puts the hours in although I don’t think she uses her time effectively in any way, shape or form. 😖

This is never more obvious than when she starts babbling but is trying to get a specific message across; half the time you finished watching more confused than when you started and not only does she repeat herself constantly she’s also got a grasshopper mind and literally jumps from one thing to another, never finishing the last story before she’s wittering about the next! 🤦‍♀️

I think this hen do has shown her true colours and just what a domineering, bossy, control freak she is. duck arranging Stacey’s hen do, Jemma’s used this as an advertising campaign and Stacey’s fitted around the sides. There’s one video where Stacey is talking sat beside Jemma and she’s constantly jostling and pushing into her with her beaker in hand (cold cup my arse Jemma) trying to get it and her drinking from it in shot and that’s what the whole time away has been about for her. 🤨

Then she dares to feign amazement that she and her SiL managed to launch things whilst they were away when clearly that was the whole point for her! 🤦‍♀️

Her arrogance has also shone through with what she’s posting; the constant shots and videos of herself made up and wearing very little, making group photos about her etc etc; tbh it’s all been a bit nauseating. Whilst l knew she had an inflated ego and sense of self before this and also had an inkling how much she loves being in control and getting people to do her bidding, seeing her behaviour on this hen do has really shown how unpleasant and overbearing she is. Don’t get me wrong I’m no Stacey fan but I don’t think she was very fair to her with taking over her hen do to promote her latest ranges and of course doing it all under the guise of arranging it as part of her Maid of Honour duties. 🤦‍♀️

Mind if she’d turned my hen do into being all about her and flogging her tat I would have had her and the cold cups off the boat into the water at the first possible opportunity! She really is a bleeping awful woman! 🤬🤭😆
100% when she was pushing her head in with that cup. She is so smug isn't she. I am shocked you need to put the stickers on yourself. She is 100% jealous of Stacey without a doubt and she has made Stacey mention her cups again. As nobody asked where they was from at all

Reactions: 4
@MyrtleRV agree with your post word for word…thank you for articulating what I couldn’t lol

Another thing I have noticed is that Sticker Sister never actually promotes anything of Stacey’s….she never once mentioned that baking show Stacey presented, she has never mentioned the Sort Your Life Out program. She never promotes her In The Style range. Now I could be wrong but I don’t think she promotes her sister whereas she expects Stacey to mention her labels all the time. And when Stacey says ‘I bought these labels from sticker sister’…although Stacey is a raging liar and I can’t stand her….I’m inclined to believe that sticker sister does actually charge her for them 🤣

And as other posters have said, all over to the pool today like it’s a free for all. She also has never mentioned ‘how lucky we are that Stacey has provided this pool for us all’. Sense of entitlement much.
Umm.. She did promote ITS on the boring hen and she also does regularly on her page. She should be marking the posts with #ad I work with ITS because last year she was part of the pregnancy promo shoot

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand her cold cups. She said they had sold out but they will be a restock next month. I thought she had to wait month to get them unless she ordered more than she put in this pre order and didn’t want to put them all online. I swear people are stupid paying her prices 😕

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand her cold cups. She said they had sold out but they will be a restock next month. I thought she had to wait month to get them unless she ordered more than she put in this pre order and didn’t want to put them all online. I swear people are stupid paying her prices 😕
It must be to try and create a demand so people rush to order when they come out, which although a well known marketing ploy is a bit manipulative. They all arrived together on the big ship from China so they must all be tucked away somewhere in the HQ.
The way she runs everything on her website with new restocks is odd. How can she constantly need to restock icon packs or minimalistic. Blows my mind!

Reactions: 5
It is so strange the whole re stocking thing. It must create more of a drive to the website as surely not having them active/sold out is losing sales?!

It is so strange the whole re stocking thing. It must create more of a drive to the website as surely not having them active/sold out is losing sales?!
Yeah and the whole way the website is set out is weird it’s so hard to find stuff she doesn’t make it easy and puts them in random collections. I’d have a much easier navigation and all things easy to find and maybe a search too.

Reactions: 1
It must be to try and create a demand so people rush to order when they come out, which although a well known marketing ploy is a bit manipulative. They all arrived together on the big ship from China so they must all be tucked away somewhere in the HQ.
The way she runs everything on her website with new restocks is odd. How can she constantly need to restock icon packs or minimalistic. Blows my mind!
I have to say whilst I’m the first to confess to not being a business mogul or knowing all the right and wrong ways to run a small business, to me the way she does things is convoluted at best and downright bizarre and impractical at worst! 😖

I understand with the jars, beakers and what have you she has wait for them to arrive from China but like you say once they’re there, they’re there, so she’s obviously squirrelling some away to suddenly reveal and release at a later date, as to why though, pfffft who knows?! Would serve her right if people sourced cups elsewhere and she’s left with a room full of the bloody things! 😉😬

The stickers and stocking and restocking business is strange too, but tbh I think a lot of her methods and business practices whilst making sense to her are completely non sensical to anyone else. Pah, I suppose she doesn’t have to have a clue, not with Stacey Solomon as her sister anyway, we all know this is why her business thrives when other similar businesses don’t. I’m sure she credits herself with the success but she couldn’t be further from the truth; Stacey’s sheep are so loyal they’ll happily waste their money to have the same fricking stickers in their house as she does in ‘Pickle Cottage’! 🤦‍♀️🤭😆

Glad the clothing labels only need a normal iron, imagine ordering them and then finding out you have to go and buy a new iron to apply them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve never understood this either because surely they should be available all the time? All she’s got to do is print them off. She really stresses me out with how complicated she makes everything.

I mentioned that a while ago, not in a mean way, she was furious at me and told me SS didn’t help her in any way 😂🙄
Methinks the lady doth protest too much! Doesn’t help her in any way?! Who’s she trying to kid? Sheesh, I used to think Stacey was the Queen of lying and untruths but she might have a contender to her throne in sticker sister! 😳

Deep down she must know that she’d be nowhere near as successful if it wasn’t for Stacey but I’m guessing she’d never admit it. Hell, she might even be deluded enough to believe her own hype and tit about being a super successful business woman but when you think about it there’s clearly skulduggery afoot; I mean I’m guessing her big old preorder cold cup release didn’t go as well as planned hence getting Stacey to come and bail her out with the old ‘so many of you have been asking…’ chestnut! 😖🤦‍♀️

Arrogant witch can’t even acknowledge the help and patronage she gets from Stacey, I think her jealousy prevents her from doing so. It must bloody kill her how she’s worked so hard all her life as she so often tells us, to the point tbh I’m bleeping sick of hearing about it and what a trooper she is, get her a cape and to put her knickers on over her jogging bottoms as when you listen to her she thinks she’s Super Stickerwoman! You just know though she feels it’s so unjust and this resentment will always be in the back of her mind; I mean how hard has Stacey worked compared to her and yet still she’s both more popular and successful than she’ll ever be! It’s just not fair eh Jem? Shame… 🤭😆

I mentioned that a while ago, not in a mean way, she was furious at me and told me SS didn’t help her in any way 😂🙄
If Stacey didn't help her in any way then why does she mean Stacey and tag her all the time. Also why does she name stuff after Stacey like pickle cottage green :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
A free advert from SS is what she gets! There is people out there that want everything SS has. LL is fooling no one pretending her sister hasn’t helped her with driving traffic

Not a bra quite clearly lol
Perhaps she hasn’t got around to stickering up her wardrobe properly like she has her done for her son? 🤔 I mean without a sign and a little pictorial sticker depicting what goes where how will she ever know where to go for a bra? She’s a very busy and important small business woman remember, she doesn’t have time to go looking for things! 😉😬

It’s not that she’s not capable of it; we all know about her drawers in the walk in wardrobe with the mysteriously labelled ‘Feminine’ section amongst other things, however she’s clearly missed out on the underwear section for herself; rookie error there Jemma, rookie error! If you can’t even label your own drawers how the hell can you expect other people to do it eh?! 🤷‍♀️🤭😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.