Label Lady #4 Looks like a guy kissing his granny before she says goodbye to the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said that’s the last of the hen do post but I’m dreading her being back at the HQ and her jars and cold cups launching. Then the actual wedding is coming up. Also we can’t forget her clips of the girls ice skating 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She said that’s the last of the hen do post but I’m dreading her being back at the HQ and her jars and cold cups launching. Then the actual wedding is coming up. Also we can’t forget her clips of the girls ice skating 😛
Oh god, she’s going to be even more manic this coming week isn’t she? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is the most boring hen of all time! What did she need 3 suitcases for? What she has worn would have fitted into a carry on, and the cups and other crappy stuff (just what is the fluffy flower straw charm about?) would fit into a small bag. Silly arrogant cow, she really pisses me off. I never realised how much she completely dominates Stacey either (I'm no Stacey fan btw), she is clearly crazy jealous of Stacey's success.

View attachment 1404000
Oh she’s jealous of Stacey alright! I’ve noticed before that she gets her little digs in whenever she can and I think deep down she’s resentful that no matter how hard she works Stacey is always far more successful than she’ll ever be. Although when it comes to work, whilst I’ve no doubt she puts the hours in although I don’t think she uses her time effectively in any way, shape or form. 😖

This is never more obvious than when she starts babbling but is trying to get a specific message across; half the time you finished watching more confused than when you started and not only does she repeat herself constantly she’s also got a grasshopper mind and literally jumps from one thing to another, never finishing the last story before she’s wittering about the next! 🤦‍♀️

I think this hen do has shown her true colours and just what a domineering, bossy, control freak she is. duck arranging Stacey’s hen do, Jemma’s used this as an advertising campaign and Stacey’s fitted around the sides. There’s one video where Stacey is talking sat beside Jemma and she’s constantly jostling and pushing into her with her beaker in hand (cold cup my arse Jemma) trying to get it and her drinking from it in shot and that’s what the whole time away has been about for her. 🤨

Then she dares to feign amazement that she and her SiL managed to launch things whilst they were away when clearly that was the whole point for her! 🤦‍♀️

Her arrogance has also shone through with what she’s posting; the constant shots and videos of herself made up and wearing very little, making group photos about her etc etc; tbh it’s all been a bit nauseating. Whilst l knew she had an inflated ego and sense of self before this and also had an inkling how much she loves being in control and getting people to do her bidding, seeing her behaviour on this hen do has really shown how unpleasant and overbearing she is. Don’t get me wrong I’m no Stacey fan but I don’t think she was very fair to her with taking over her hen do to promote her latest ranges and of course doing it all under the guise of arranging it as part of her Maid of Honour duties. 🤦‍♀️

Mind if she’d turned my hen do into being all about her and flogging her tat I would have had her and the cold cups off the boat into the water at the first possible opportunity! She really is a bleeping awful woman! 🤬🤭😆

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just thinking back to Parenting Hell and now I’m sure the guy Rob Beckett was talking about re the shots was Lee. I can’t imagine being the type of wife/girlfriend/partner who needs to know everything about what someone was doing (okay maybe not the actual shots story but you know what I mean). My partner went on a stag to Ibiza in May and much as I know some things that happened, I would rather live in innocence for some bits of it 😂 and I am normally fairly needy
just jumped here from SS thread and yes it was lee! I didn’t click at the time but now find it hilarious that she wasn’t happy and going crazy at the thought of lee possibly paying a Spanish stripper when infact it was a shot girl and also the whole mirror image no wedding ring.

Reactions: 2
She back at the pool ffs does she never stay at her own gaff. She’s been with SS for 3 days now talk about a free day out for her and all those kids and a good wash for the whole lot of them

She back at the pool ffs does she never stay at her own gaff. She’s been with SS for 3 days now talk about a free day out for her and all those kids and a good wash for the whole lot of them
Can’t even give her sister a day to herself and spend time with their own families after being away from them

Reactions: 3
@MyrtleRV agree with your post word for word…thank you for articulating what I couldn’t lol

Another thing I have noticed is that Sticker Sister never actually promotes anything of Stacey’s….she never once mentioned that baking show Stacey presented, she has never mentioned the Sort Your Life Out program. She never promotes her In The Style range. Now I could be wrong but I don’t think she promotes her sister whereas she expects Stacey to mention her labels all the time. And when Stacey says ‘I bought these labels from sticker sister’…although Stacey is a raging liar and I can’t stand her….I’m inclined to believe that sticker sister does actually charge her for them 🤣

And as other posters have said, all over to the pool today like it’s a free for all. She also has never mentioned ‘how lucky we are that Stacey has provided this pool for us all’. Sense of entitlement much.

• Heart
@MyrtleRV agree with your post word for word…thank you for articulating what I couldn’t lol

Another thing I have noticed is that Sticker Sister never actually promotes anything of Stacey’s….she never once mentioned that baking show Stacey presented, she has never mentioned the Sort Your Life Out program. She never promotes her In The Style range. Now I could be wrong but I don’t think she promotes her sister whereas she expects Stacey to mention her labels all the time. And when Stacey says ‘I bought these labels from sticker sister’…although Stacey is a raging liar and I can’t stand her….I’m inclined to believe that sticker sister does actually charge her for them 🤣

And as other posters have said, all over to the pool today like it’s a free for all. She also has never mentioned ‘how lucky we are that Stacey has provided this pool for us all’. Sense of entitlement much.
Totally agree. Jemma had also alluded that eventually she wants to move. Her house seems nice and quite big and she’s got the garden with the pond and bridge and then the little den at the bottom that took them ages to build as rheu and to save the money. Fast forward and she has 2 HQs and spends for fun. Can see her moving to a bigger house with a pool. The thing is people won’t be labelling forever and won’t need her stickers. That’s why she constantly releasing new things and stealing others ideas as she knows it won’t be long until they go quiet.

i just couldn’t handle going on a hen do for 3 days and then coming home and spending another day with the same people.
Am I selfish because I would want a day with my hubby to be, kids and a bit of quiet time?
Who is the clingy one; the original SS or the copy cat Sticker Sister? Or are they both as bad as each other?

Reactions: 8
Why I can't stomach Stacey Solomon

"So many of you are asking about our cups, my sister made them, they are so nice and they keep your drink cold. She's popped a few up on her website to see if anyone is interested in buying them... Here's the link"🙄🤢

No one's asking Stace and you should be making this as an #ad

Attachments

Reactions: 15

"So many of you are asking about our cups, my sister made them, they are so nice and they keep your drink cold. She's popped a few up on her website to see if anyone is interested in buying them... Here's the link"🙄🤢

She really is riding on her sisters coat tails. Sales couldn’t have been that good when she gets SS to promote them in her insta page

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wow. 🤯 As if highjacking the hen do wasn’t enough we’re now subjected to ‘so many of you have been asking about the beakers… they just so happen to be made by my sister…’ 🤦‍♀️

As if they’ve been asking and if they were I wasn’t ever imagining Stacey’s sheep to be overly bright but if they couldn’t work out where those bloody plastic cups were from after Jemma’s performance over the last few days then I’m not sure they should be allowed out on their own, let alone on the internet! 😖

As for ‘oh and they keep your drinks cold all day’, I’m sorry but do they duck?! It’s plastic Stacey, plastic, not thermos or insulated but a plastic beaker so yes, whilst it might be slightly cooler than being left out without being covered it’s not going to be cold all day. Cue a load of confused sheep when they buy them who then spend the rest of the week trying to work out what they’ve done wrong as their drinks get warm fairly quickly! 😳

Tbh I’m bleeping sick of the sight of them now! Lord help me if I’m out and about and see something similar in a shop; if you hear of someone being dragged off to the funny farm after wrecking a display of plastic cups whilst ranting about stickers then that’ll probably be me! 🤭😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

I just said the same on SS thread. Aagh drives me nuts

Sticker sister shared Stacey’s post about the sippy cup but never even said ‘Thanks Stace’.
She is pure arrogant.

‘So many of you have been asking’ has got to be one of the biggest Instagram lies of all time.

Reactions: 7
Wow so many idiots running and buying a cold cup at 9.50 plus postage when they could go on eBay or somewhere and get it at half the cost. But no they want it from Stacey’s sister 😳

Why couldn’t Jemma just take a few bleeping days off from flogging her overpriced tat on her own sisters hen do? That would piss me off no end if someone did that to me & can buy those cups in home bargains/b&m etc…. for a fraction of the price, get a permanent marker pen write name, few doodles on & jobs done 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sticker sister shared Stacey’s post about the sippy cup but never even said ‘Thanks Stace’.
She is pure arrogant.

‘So many of you have been asking’ has got to be one of the biggest Instagram lies of all time.
Surely, absolutely NO ONE falls for it these days?

Why couldn’t Jemma just take a few bleeping days off from flogging her overpriced tat on her own sisters hen do? That would piss me off no end if someone did that to me & can buy those cups in home bargains/b&m etc…. for a fraction of the price, get a permanent marker pen write name, few doodles on & jobs done 😂
I don't like them at all. I can see the appeal for kids but not for adults, especially ones you can't put in the dishwasher and are covered in stickers that you have to put on yourself..

Oh stace, we all know where those bleeping plastic beakers are from…give it a rest. And yep should have been a gifted or ad post!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.